01-14-14 05:18 PM
1,637 ... 5657585960 ...
tools
    My Gmail will not send. I have a strong WiFi signal here in the office, and all of my outgoing Gmail has a clockface icon to the left of it. I went online and checked my gmail, and they don't even show in the outbox. I am on a Verizon "-4"
    Volume-key reset fixed this for me

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:42 AM
    Anyone else having problems typing periods (.) with this leak?

I'm used to write "blablabla..." but thats not working anymore.. One period always works but not a second or third one. I also tried to disable all the prediction and correction settings.

Thanks for any Help.. =)
    09-17-13 10:54 AM
    After 3 days it should be settling in. I'd give it another day and then if no better, maybe reload the OS. 13 hrs with normal use isn't really that bad but earlier OS's seemed better. I'm on 1323 and get better battery life than that honestly. I unplug it at around 6am and by 11pm that night it usually still has 40% or more with avg use. One thing you should do if running Android apps, is sideload an app like Advanced Task Killer. Android apps run in the background and drain batteries so with this app, it looks for closed apps that are still running and shuts them down. Another good piece od advice is to set CB10 to only sync manually! It also drains the heck out of batteries.

Posted via CB10
    What task killer do you recommend for sideloaded apps?

AT&T SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    09-17-13 10:55 AM
    Which one of the Q10 leak do I install for my Verizon Q10? The first download or the second download?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 11:11 AM
    What task killer do you recommend for sideloaded apps?

AT&T SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    Check out TaskManager in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/23203885

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    DetlevCM and tryfe like this.
    09-17-13 11:23 AM
    I'm having a problem with my Q10 paired to my JVC deck via Bluetooth.

When I listen to Podcasts via BeyondPod over Bluetooth they start cutting out randomly like there is signal loss or interference. In earlier 10.2 builds this only occurred while I had the car charger plugged into my Q10 but not when my battery pack was plugged in.

Since going to this latest 10.2 release it's completely un-usable at this point. I've tried removing and re-pairing on both devices. I've also tested with an old 9900 and it has no problems. Previous to 10.2 my Q10 had no problems as well.
    09-17-13 11:52 AM
    Still waiting for what files have been changed compared to the last leak in the OP. Please don't tell me it's lost somewhere in the thread really don't want to go searching for it.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 12:18 PM
    Smooth update on my Z10 except one annoying thing:
    After install i did a security wipe , went through the setup and restored only apps and data but not settings...

Now my appworld shows all my apps as available but not installed (they are and work well) . I tried reloading appworld to no avail.
    Any Ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    Same thing happened to me, I just hit download and the apps still work fine.

CB10 on Z10 AT&T STL 100-3 OS 10.2.0.1725 Vote for Z10 http://www.phonedog.com/rankings/smartphones
    09-17-13 12:23 PM
    Check out TaskManager in BlackBerry World! You can find it at BlackBerry World - TaskManager

FYI-there is a very good android app that is caled "Advanced Task Killer" that you can download from GoodEReader or apk2bar.org that can be set up to monitor your device and clean it as often as you set it for. It is the #1 selling task killer on Android as those android apps are notorious for running in the background and sucking up battery life. I've used it since I started side-loading and it works great.
    jimpilot likes this.
    09-17-13 12:39 PM
    Check out TaskManager in BlackBerry World! You can find it at BlackBerry World - TaskManager

Thanks! Added it in addition to the Android task killer! Can't have too many!
    09-17-13 12:44 PM
    Has anyone noticed the following?

Attachment 201790

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    Yep. I saw that too. Not sure if it's linked to the My Car bluetooth feature but it's nice to see.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 01:05 PM
    Yep. I saw that too. Not sure if it's linked to the My Car bluetooth feature but it's nice to see.

Posted via CB10
    It came with the BBW update. Just another way to advertise apps I think. I doubt that it has anything to do with the bluetooth interconnection with your car. When you turn your car radio/command system on and you phone syncs with it, with the 10.2 OS's you will see on your lockscreen the connections your phone has with your car via bluetooth. Nice addtion but nothing to do with this particular BBW addition.
    09-17-13 01:15 PM
    Hey there.

I noticed that I can't delete my personal dictionary, as in Clear Learned Words. It doesn't do anything, and my word suggestions are weird since this leak.
    09-17-13 01:15 PM
    Thanks geodorn, it worked for the calendar but not the contacts. Do you run instagram on your BB10? If so is it running smoothly on this OS?
    When I first loaded the os on my Z10, I did a security wipe and restored: Dark contacts didn't work. I then did a second security wipe, restored again and the dark contacts theme works great.

Might be a solution for you and others.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 01:37 PM
    When I first loaded the os on my Z10, I did a security wipe and restored: Dark contacts didn't work. I then did a second security wipe, restored again and the dark contacts theme works great.

Might be a solution for you and others.

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, the best solution to most of the issues is don't restore at all! Instagram runs well once you install with either debug token or you can do the "2-sideload method"! I did the 2-sideload method and it works great. BTW, I only ever restore the settings or nothing at all.
    09-17-13 01:46 PM
    Hey guys. I just upgraded from 1047. Everything seems fine. The only bug i'm having is the same I was having in 1047. When I open contacts, twitter contacts are always activated. Even if I go into settings and make changes (turn off twitter contacts and Change to dark theme) as soon as I close contacts and reopen, it goes back to light theme with that damn twitter contacts ON again.

Anybody else experiencing this ?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 01:59 PM
    Hey guys. I just upgraded from 1047. Everything seems fine. The only bug i'm having is the same I was having in 1047. When I open contacts, twitter contacts are always activated. Even if I go into settings and make changes (turn off twitter contacts and Change to dark theme) as soon as I close contacts and reopen, it goes back to light theme with that damn twitter contacts ON again.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Apparently was tracked to restoring contacts. Basically, settings changes do not stick.

Query: has anybody tries extracting contacts and installing them again to see if this resolved this?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 02:01 PM
    Check out TaskManager in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/23203885

Thanks, Wu-Wei.
    Does this task manager only show android tasks? I only see anything if I have a sideloaded app running.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    STL100-3 10.2.0.1725
    09-17-13 02:10 PM
    Yes. Apparently was tracked to restoring contacts. Basically, settings changes do not stick.

Query: has anybody tries extracting contacts and installing them again to see if this resolved this?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I tried that yesterday. #FAIL!

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    STL100-3 10.2.0.1725
    09-17-13 02:11 PM
    Thanks, Wu-Wei.
    Does this task manager only show android tasks? I only see anything if I have a sideloaded app running.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    STL100-3 10.2.0.1725
    Yes, I have only ever used it for Android task management.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    09-17-13 02:13 PM
    Yes, I have only ever used it for Android task management.
    I'd do the same, but I don't even see any BB processes listed. Do you?

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    STL100-3 10.2.0.1725
    09-17-13 02:26 PM
    Honestly, the best solution to most of the issues is don't restore at all! Instagram runs well once you install with either debug token or you can do the "2-sideload method"! I did the 2-sideload method and it works great. BTW, I only ever restore the settings or nothing at all.
    I sideloaded IG using DDPB, was that what you meant by "2-sideload method"?
    09-17-13 02:35 PM
    HEY... Those who use EverNote and had no access when running a leak...

ITS BACK!!!

Just downloaded from new appworld, released version today.
    and...

IT WORKS!!
    09-17-13 02:36 PM
    HEY... Those who use EverNote and had no access when running a leak...

ITS BACK!!!

Just downloaded from new appworld, released version today.
    and...

IT WORKS!!
    Yep. There's even a front page post about it.
    09-17-13 02:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    I had this happen and not just with twitter contacts. I also had the toggles not work n the Hub main view.

Yes with a restore. To bad because I could restore with all the builds I have used before this one
    09-17-13 02:44 PM
1,637 ... 5657585960 ...