01-14-14 06:18 PM
1,637 ... 4950515253 ...
tools
    I downloaded file using Firefox. Unzipped. When I went to run it, it says file is corrupt. Downloaded using mirror link. Same issue.

Any suggestions?

Posted by my new Z10 running 10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    Use chrome

Or opera... try chrome first though

Posted via CB10
    fivesevensuited likes this.
    09-16-13 12:42 AM
    Hi Wu-Wei! Isn't there a bar file you posted some time ago to add the dark theme to BB10? I could swear I saw it somewhere on the forums a while back. Thanks a lot,!

Posted via CB10
    You mean a system-wide setting? No dice. All we've got right now are Calendar, Contacts, Text Messages and (if you forgo Channels) BBM.
    09-16-13 01:46 AM
    anyone having problems with whatsapp? or is it just me?

my whatsapp is completely ruined because of this build. well, perhaps whatsapp doesn't like the 10.2 which will bring it to an end as the BBM cross platform is coming??

i used to have around 800 whatsapp contacts detected on my whatsapp when i was still on the 10.1 but as i updated to this build and i installed whatsapp, i have done the following:
    - deleting & reinstalling --> done that for 3 times in the last 24 hours
    - refreshing the contacts & favourites --> done that once every hour to populate my contacts

but still, the number of whatsapp contacts detected is just sitting at around 460. the other 340+ are missing, in fact i just have people's picture but no name & number at all. so weird..

i've loaded instagram & google maps and both run smooth on the jelly bean runtime (of course with the debug token installed before that).

just a bug: if you connect the phone to the PC via USB then you improperly unmount the device and you plug in to the wall charger, your phone will charge very2 slow unless you reboot the phone and plug to the charger. i just noticed that last night.

STL-2 Z10.
    09-16-13 02:19 AM
    I'm still having duplicate contacts with this leak. Is there any word why this is happening? And if it's on the list of stuff to fix. I'm using a Google Apps account. The contacts are only duplicated on-device, not in Google contacts.
    09-16-13 02:27 AM
    Not receiving any SMS with this build -- going back to .1443 until and if someone can tell me why.

Also, found the system rather very slow in coming up to speed compared to previous updates.

STL100-3
    09-16-13 02:28 AM
    I'm having an issue with the hub. I can't get access to many of my folders in my work account (EAS). I have more than 30 folders and see only ten of them. Everything was fine on 10.2.0.1047... Is anyone having the same issue ?

Posted via CB10
    Sort of related, but I'm unable to search in synced folders. I use Google Apps.
    09-16-13 02:29 AM
    Not receiving any SMS with this build -- going back to .1443 until and if someone can tell me why.

Also, found the system rather very slow in coming up to speed compared to previous updates.
    You just need to reinstall this build. Not need to back to 1443 , backup your phone, reinstall the 1725 build and restore after

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 02:32 AM
    Same hereeeee...

From my Q10 and Z10
    Hi, Wu-wei answered my question stating that it will work on the Q10. I too have a Q10 and have successfully it on mine.

In a nutshell, just download the autoloader for the Q10 and follow instructions and load. You will be fine.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1725
    09-16-13 02:33 AM
    You just need to reinstall this build. Not need to back to 1443 , backup your phone, reinstall the 1725 build and restore after

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, but just to make sure I don't spend any wasted time, how can you assure that simply reinstalling .1725 will work?
    09-16-13 02:46 AM
    I just rebooted and fixed that issue. However now I've got a bigger one in hand. For some reason my media card shows up fine in file manager, but none of my other apps display the files. (ie music, video, poctures)

Edit: nvm they're back. Phew, had a bit of a panic attack there.

Posted via CB10
    It's just re-indexing after a reboot.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 03:13 AM
    Here to report that I can receive nearly all emojis through sms. Not sure if this was present in previous builds in coming from 1047.

Posted via CB10
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    09-16-13 03:33 AM
    My issue is caused by my restoring from a back up.
    Figured as much, just not happy about it & wanted to report it.

I'm weird like that, I like to keep my BBM chats and configuration settings, so I restore my backups.

I understand that sometimes that can cause features to not work when using Leaks.

Posted by CB10 on my VZW Q10
    09-16-13 03:43 AM
    Hi All,

I just installed this OS, and think I may have missed something.

I'm using a Z10 STL100-4.

1. I backed up my device with my SD card
    2. I backed up my device without my SD card (trying to save time on the restore... if it doesn't work, I have #1)
    3. I updated the OS
    4. I logged into my WIFI and BBID
    5. I reset my enterprise password and added my work account to create the Work partition (unfortunately required before a restore)
    6. I opened BB Link again, but received a message "Device Setup Incomplete: Disconnect your device from your computer and complete the Setup app on your Device. When complete, reconnect your device."

Does anyone know how to get passed this error? Thanks! I'm on Link Version 1.1.1.41. Thanks!
    Quick question, was the back up faster without the card?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 05:38 AM
    Quick question, was the back up faster without the card?

Posted via CB10
    The card is not backed up - so it should make no difference at all.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 05:45 AM
    Just installed this leak.

Notice:
    1. Light/Dark Theme wont set to dark once you restart the Contacts app.
    2. On the Contacts app > Settings > Show Account in Contact List. -- When switching the Facebook to ON, closes the app then open it again. Facebook will toggle to Off again.
    PowderJockey likes this.
    09-16-13 05:57 AM
    Hmmmm neutral sound..

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00000766.png

28/M/SWEDEN -> 2ABA2B4C (NO PEOPLE FROM AFRICA OR ASIA)
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00000762.jpg  
    09-16-13 06:08 AM
    Hmmmm neutral sound..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000766.png 
Views:	1593 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	202141

Its there from the previous leak also got the neutral sound

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 06:11 AM
    Its there from the previous leak also got the neutral sound

Posted via CB10
    Ah okay, well I never use bbm video or voice, so this is first time I noticed.

Cannot change that setting as far as I noticed

09-16-13 06:14 AM
    Just installed this leak.

Notice:
    1. Light/Dark Theme wont set to dark once you restart the Contacts app.
    2. On the Contacts app > Settings > Show Account in Contact List. -- When switching the Facebook to ON, closes the app then open it again. Facebook will toggle to Off again.
    Mine is opposite. Won't toggle off. Folks saying it's bc of a restore from backup. Did you restore? I don't understand bc I removed all of my email and social media accts before backing up. No one has said what in the backup causes this.

AT&T SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    09-16-13 06:27 AM
    With an outlook.com (Office365) account I seem to only see my last three months of appointments. Was this always the case?

I thought that previously I used to see all of my historical appointments.

Nevrtheless, I have deleted and re-added the account with "forever" for e-mail. But, still only see the last three months....

Is this a bug or working as designed?

Edit :
    I know I can re-sync all my appoints via BBLink. However, this creates a new "BBlink" calendar and then I have duplicate appoints....
    @Wu-Wei: I see you also use office365. Do you see more than 3 months of historical appointments in your calendar?
    09-16-13 06:44 AM
    The card is not backed up - so it should make no difference at all.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Also, instead of using link to back up media can I just copy all my BB files back up my apps/settings then when restoring just paste and overwrite my BB folder?

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 06:50 AM
    Hey, i'm not getting the dark theme the OS y running very well i cannot complain. But i mainly updated to see how it looks but its a no show.

i just downloaded the leak that was on the thread to begin with, do i have to download something else? Please if someone could help me out with this i will appreciate it very much.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 07:26 AM
    Not sure if this was mentioned and if it was I am sorry for repeating it.
    if you made a back from 10.2.1.200, You can't restore the backup to this version. It gives you an (device is incompatible) when you try to restore.
    09-16-13 07:26 AM
    Thanks. Also, instead of using link to back up media can I just copy all my BB files back up my apps/settings then when restoring just paste and overwrite my BB folder?

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes more words help... I'm not 100% sure what you are asking so. a general answer:

Your media card is not backed up - if it is encrypted. You MUST copy the files over or decrypt it first else you loose access.

The internal files (documents, music, dowbloads) can be copies diver manually from the BlackBerry or (I cannot guarantee it encompasses all files) be transfered via synchronisation to a PC.

On BlackBerry 10 it is not possible to back up applications without a backup in BlackBerry Link - however you can back up the phone and only restore applications.

Contacts are either a part of media or settings, passwords from password keeper are backed up in settings and SMS ate backed up in settings - alternatively, some of these can also be backed up by a third party application.

If you do not restore applications from a backup, the only option is to download them from BlackBerry World again.

I hope this addressed your question - and whatever you do, I would still create a backup, just in case, even if ypu do not want to use it.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 07:28 AM
    Not sure if this was mentioned and if it was I am sorry for repeating it.
    if you made a back from 10.2.1.200, You can't restore the backup to this version. It gives you an (device is incompatible) when you try to restore.
    Has been like that ever since - you cannot restore from a newer OS version to a lesser OS version. Check the stickies for Darcy's tools, it can change the manifest file which reports the OS number during the restore process - I think unzipping and using a text editor works too.

Note: I have not tried either method as I had no requirement to do so yet. This information is from forum posts.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 07:30 AM
1,637 ... 4950515253 ...