01-14-14 05:18 PM
1,637 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    So is there text message dark bar?
    I need it.

Thanks

STL100-1
    Go into the Hub Settings and select Text Messages. From there, you can select the Light or Dark theme.
    09-15-13 09:01 AM
    Sometime else interested
    If you are quick enough you can make a screen shot of the camera

Edit: strange it doesn't work when I upload
    You can make a screenshot of the camera app when you hold the volume up+down button a bit longer, it triggers the camera first, but then takes a screenshot right after

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00001243.png
    09-15-13 09:08 AM
    Hm, I don't see that on the My Q, do you have a car paired with your phone already?

Posted via CB10
    Not at the time of the screenshot.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    09-15-13 09:14 AM
    Still waiting to see what files changes compared to the last leak before. Before updating .1443 is working great for me. Dark themes isn't enough for me at the moment

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:32 AM
    A little problem I cant install the OS I don't have enough room on the drive. I guess all installing I been doing has taken up the room. were can I delete some of these files.
    09-15-13 09:37 AM
    A little problem I cant install the OS I don't have enough room on the drive. I guess all installing I been doing has taken up the room. were can I delete some of these files.
    File manager
    Uninstall games

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:42 AM
    File manager
    Uninstall games

Posted via CB10
    what games? i thought it came from installing these OS leaks
    09-15-13 09:45 AM
    Does it have Chinese input?
    09-15-13 09:48 AM
    I'm having a problem with my twitter in the hub, its not sycning, signed into twitter in the app and it's added a twitter notification to the hub, and there is already 2 there and I have only one twitter account. So I'm not sure why I have 3 twitters in the hub, when I tap on any of them nothing happens there are just blank. |The app itself works tho, but nothing is transfering to the hub.

How do I delete the other 2 twitters in the hub?
    09-15-13 09:49 AM
    BlackBerry World in 1725 finally allows scrolling between app screenshots in fullscreen view.
    09-15-13 09:50 AM
    Didnt read thru whole thread but found that Android runtime is somehow broken.

If I run any android app, I cant kill it and it runs until I reboot my phone. Tried taskmanager from BlackBerry World but If I kill app in it, it start again.

So when I start G maps, they run on background and make %25 CPU usage and drain battery.

On 1443 I havent had this problem

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:53 AM
    So far so good. Very fast no lag. Finding some apps are speedier now....score mobile, etc. dark themes are inconsistent. In fact I can't get the contacts to stay dark. Very strange. On a z10 so don't really care for that anyway.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:54 AM
    I'm having a problem with my twitter in the hub, its not sycning, signed into twitter in the app and it's added a twitter notification to the hub, and there is already 2 there and I have only one twitter account. So I'm not sure why I have 3 twitters in the hub, when I tap on any of them nothing happens there are just blank. |The app itself works tho, but nothing is transfering to the hub.

Try to remove your account from hub.

Keepin' it Chill Z10
    AzzlanOfBB and keysteele like this.
    09-15-13 09:54 AM
    quote: "Still waiting to see what files changes compared to the last leak before. Before updating .1443 is working great for me".
    +1
    the official 10.2 would be NICE!!!
    from what I'm reading around on CB10 (about Malaysia...) something exciting might be "sooner"
    there are all kinds of speculations...
    hold on to your hat! lol
    #IchooseBlackBerry10
    09-15-13 09:57 AM
    Hello, can someone pls confirm if the radio version of this leak is higher than 10.2.0.1443 leak on Z10 ST02? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I downgrade back to 1443 since few my android programs not working, I dont know why... my apex launcher also not working....
    09-15-13 09:57 AM
    Has anyone tried dis leak on their q0- sqn-100?
    How is it?

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 10:01 AM
    Has anyone tried dis leak on their q0- sqn-100?
    How is it?

Posted via CB10
    Have loaded it on my sqn100 and it's been great so far not one problem.

Q10/1725/ Squircle of Trust member ?
    09-15-13 10:09 AM
    The release build will either be 1443 or 1521, these builds just are a bit past the cut. However, backlash about these themes, may prompt them to A) push 1681+ to start or B) push a quick update to 10.2

Posted via CB10
    I gotcha, watch this is like a CrackBerry users leak. They fixed everything we complained about and made us our own version. Being able to change some things to dark and not everything makes the OS flow a bit less, but it makes us happy. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's a nice thought.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.0.1725 @addm | In Squircle We Trust
    09-15-13 10:17 AM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3

Issue/Question: How do I get BlackBerry World to work again?

What action caused the issue? i open BlackBerry World

What did you try to resolve the issue? Backed up my Z... installed 1725 with no issues.. once set up was complete then i logged into my BBID... I then started BBW (blackberry World) and I get an error that says: There is an issue with BlackBerry World. BlackBerry World must now close. ... I hit OK then it closes... I restart it and it does the same... I rebooted, no luck, hard reset, no luck, battery pull no luck... security wipe no luck...

I did search the thread and the forum and didnt see my issue... if its here i missed it and i apologize in advance for asking... Im not new to leaks.. i was previously on 10.2.0.1047..... At this point I still have not done any data restore

Thanks

EDIT So I turned off WiFi and now BBW works... If I launch BBW while only on my Mobile data it works.... If I keep BBW open then turn on WiFi and go back to BBW i get a connection error msg inside BBW...
    Bumpity bump

Swiped from the Ever So Awesome White Berry Z10 10.2 on CB10
    09-15-13 10:19 AM
    Hi, I have been doing far too much reading of these threads to remember where the camera bar (with the face tracking) is located.

Can someone please remind me of where I can get this bar?

Thanks,
    09-15-13 10:26 AM
    Not sure if this is entirely new or whether it was just manually configured to what I would consider the wrong way, but I finally don't end up syncing all of my junk folders. I keep my email quite tidy with multiple folders and before 1725 moving an email to any folder caused that folder to start syncing.

Now if we can just get functional email filters in place that allow messages to automatically be dumped into specific target locations, that would really give me every basic feature that I want. Also, a feature like that would be something not found on any other platform.
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 10:28 AM

Are you aware only direct tweets will be presented in the hub? Nothing from your general timeline. I'm hardly ever getting any direct tweets, as all my communication goes thru Whatsapp or BBM. THerefore I get nothing related to Twitter into my hub either.
    Did you look into settings (from hub)-hub management? Either you will find the 2 invalid Twitter accounts there, in which case you can disable them. If not, look into settings (from home screen) - accounts, and delete the invalid accounts there. If only one account shows there, delete it and create a new one.
    09-15-13 10:34 AM
    This leak seems to use more power than 1443 on the Q10. Just doing normal tasks like texting or CB, it'll drain 1.x to 2.xW. Not like I'm doing intensive gaming or anything. Anyone else notice this?

AT&T SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    09-15-13 10:35 AM
    Hi, I have been doing far too much reading of these threads to remember where the camera bar (with the face tracking) is located.

Can someone please remind me of where I can get this bar?

Thanks,
    It was posted near the bottom of the very first page of this thread.
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-15-13 10:43 AM
    It was posted near the bottom of the very first page of this thread.
    So close, yet seemed so far. Many thanks.
    09-15-13 10:46 AM
1,637 ... 3940414243 ...