01-14-14 05:18 PM
1,637 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Good man! Thanks for the info

Posted via CB10
    No problem hope it works out for you
    09-14-13 07:46 PM
    Is the android runtime on this release jelly bean?

AT&T SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    09-14-13 07:51 PM
    It's been on this screen for 45 minutes now. Seems long?
    Go do an oil change in your car. It'll be done by the time you're done.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:51 PM
    Just noticed LinkedIn won't connect to BBM.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:53 PM
    Will unlocked runtime work in this build?
    This has been answered, yes it will work.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    09-14-13 07:55 PM
    Delete/reinstall from BlackBerry World of LinkedIn got it working as it should.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:56 PM
    This is what I get when I try to open instagram. Then the app closes.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:56 PM
    Sorry did load pic. Say about camera being not compatible then closes.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:57 PM

Actually I thought it was fudge brownie...

Yes, it's Jelly Bean. Still 4.2.2 on 10.2 until further notice

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    eyecrispy likes this.
    09-14-13 07:58 PM
    1725/100-2/Contacts Problems

Guys not sure which page my original post has gone to but I noticed that the phone only shows contact numbers and not their names and pictures. While if I go to Contacts Directory all contacts with name and pic are there. Any ideas on how to get names into the phone app?

Z10 / SLT100-2
    Last edited by DanishHaidri; 09-14-13 at 11:41 PM.
    09-14-13 07:59 PM
    CBC News appears to be broken, I'm stuck with the Globe & Mail for now.
    I'm still on 10.1 and the CBC app is crashing for me too... maybe it's related to their site and not the app.
    09-14-13 08:02 PM
    I hear you.. out of all the leaks this is the first time voice guidance has not worked

Posted via CB10
    Had the same thing thing, Then changed in settings the region from Netherlands to US and voice guidance was suddenly there. Then I changed it back to Netherlands and it was all ok. Guess a little glitch
    09-14-13 08:03 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3
    Issue/Question: CBC News app does not work.
    What action caused the issue? CBC News app crashes after opening.
    What did you try to resolve the issue? Tried a reboot, reinstall, hard reboot, nothing works.

Issue/Question: LinkedIn fails to connect to BBM.
    What action caused the issue? LinkedIn tries to connect to BBM, then reports an error.
    What did you try to resolve the issue? Tried a reboot, reinstall, hard reboot, nothing works.
    09-14-13 08:08 PM
    I'm still on 10.1 and the CBC app is crashing for me too... maybe it's related to their site and not the app.
    In that case, their developers should fix this soon so I can get rid of The Globe and Mail.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:11 PM
    Yes works, this question has been answered 500 times now

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:17 PM
    Issue/Question: CBC News app does not work.
    What action caused the issue? CBC News app crashes after opening.

Issue/Question: LinkedIn fails to connect to BBM.
    What action caused the issue? LinkedIn tries to connect to BBM, then reports an error.
    Delete and reinstall LinkedIn from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:20 PM
    Gonna wait for a leak with BBM and Channels dark theme lol. I cant choose one or the other yet.
    09-14-13 08:31 PM
    [CENTER]
    General Notice: This goes for every leak you load. The first 24 to 48 hours after loading a leaked OS your BB will be very busy settling in, syncing all your information and re-indexing everything that's on your phone. Because of that it is not uncommon to experience a huge battery drain at first, a high percentage of CPU being used or a battery that gets hot. This is normal.

General Notice: Android player can now hide bottom navigation bar

General Notice: Black themes exist for contacts, calendar, SMS, and BBM
    Installed last night. Thank you BL Team, you're ROCKS!!

However, still have questions...
    - how to hide bottom navigation bar on android player?
    - how to set Black Theme for BBM?
    09-14-13 08:32 PM
    I would prefer having a working Evernote app, as my many green Evernote folders are flooding the Remember home screen, making it look very busy and confusing.
    Sideload Evernote. Version 5.3 (you can get it at http://apk2bar.org/) gives you the free account.
    09-14-13 08:38 PM

Since 10.2 the runtime has been for Android 4.2.2

Posted via CB10
    eyecrispy likes this.
    09-14-13 08:39 PM
    In that case, their developers should fix this soon so I can get rid of The Globe and Mail.
    You don't have to suffer with GM. I get my news fix using the Canada Newspapers sideload which includes the CBC and I am able to access the CBC site as at the time of posting.
    09-14-13 08:53 PM
    mirror for q10 please.

mega stuck at 88%
    torrent no seeders....
    09-14-13 09:01 PM
    For those of you having trouble with the restore: I was having the same issue, an hour into the restore process it just goes back to the main Link window and says restore not completed in the recent activity. I managed to restore everything by restoring the parts separately in a specific order, I'll put the whole process I normally follow for those interested:

1 - Bakup with Link (I was brave and used Leaked 1.2, but latest official should work fine)
    2 - Run Autoloader
    3 - Do a security wipe (you can skip this but it is recommended, I always do, this takes a long time BTW, be patient)
    4 - After reboot, make sure you enter your BlackBerry ID (needed for the restore to work)
    5 - Install your Debug Token (if you have one) using Sachesi , for some reason it will not install the regular way, you get an error about install_2, no clue, but with Sachesi works fine.
    6 - Install all your Android sideloads using your preferred method (Sachesi , vnBB10, Chrome, etc.) by doing this at this point the settings and data from those android apps will be restored with the application restore...
    7 - Using Link, Restore "Application Data" ONLY
    8 - Restore "Settings" ONLY
    9 - Restore "Media" ONLY
    10 - Re-enter your password for all accounts
    11 - Enjoy!

BTW, Application Data backup is the biggest one, it contains all applications you have downloaded from BB World and their settings / data, plus settings / data from android apps / sideloads, but for sideloads the settings are only restored if the app is already installed. It also contains all the folders and icons configuration. This is the one that takes very long, if it fails, try again. You can skip this or any other option if you do not want it, you do not need to restore all of them.
    09-14-13 09:03 PM

Issue/Question: How do I get BlackBerry World to work again?

What action caused the issue? i open BlackBerry World

What did you try to resolve the issue? Backed up my Z... installed 1725 with no issues.. once set up was complete then i logged into my BBID... I then started BBW (blackberry World) and I get an error that says: There is an issue with BlackBerry World. BlackBerry World must now close. ... I hit OK then it closes... I restart it and it does the same... I rebooted, no luck, hard reset, no luck, battery pull no luck... security wipe no luck...

I did search the thread and the forum and didnt see my issue... if its here i missed it and i apologize in advance for asking... Im not new to leaks.. i was previously on 10.2.0.1047..... At this point I still have not done any data restore

Thanks

EDIT So I turned off WiFi and now BBW works... If I launch BBW while only on my Mobile data it works.... If I keep BBW open then turn on WiFi and go back to BBW i get a connection error msg inside BBW...
    Last edited by indie_b; 09-14-13 at 09:27 PM.
    09-14-13 09:05 PM
    seems the ability to add a new line of text in bbm and text messages is missing

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:07 PM
1,637 ... 3132333435 ...