01-14-14 06:18 PM
1,637 ... 2930313233 ...
tools
    What the difference with the new camera loaded the new camera bar but can't see a difference. Anybody having problems with dark themes what I did was install the bars as well everything spot on

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 06:47 PM
    Great leak... but maps is not working no voice guidance!

Posted via CB10
    It's working on mine. But there's a Maps bar you can load that usually works, or has in past leaks.

https://mega.co.nz/#!HJhl0LSB!ItOBX0...FWGTMxuO2U1LCc
    09-14-13 06:50 PM
    Load this today so far love the dark theme and runs very smooth.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 06:50 PM
    off topic I have an app on google play how can I get that converted to a bar file
    There are several methods these are the links to my favorites

apk2bar.org/

apps.goodereader.com/apk-2-bar/

http://bb10bars.net/bb10-sideloading-tool/

I prefer the last one is easy to use and you can do several at a time, can convert and install with same tool.

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0.1443
    09-14-13 06:54 PM
    This is 5 hours after installing the build.

Attachment 201651

I'm amazed

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1725
    That is the CPU usage of the Settings app. Not the entire system.
    09-14-13 06:56 PM
    Let's hope it gets colder after 24 hours

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 06:56 PM
    Load this today so far love the dark theme and runs very smooth.

Posted via CB10
    thats funny becasue I was just getting to post how choppy it was and if it will smooth out.
    09-14-13 06:57 PM
    And I'm not even in settings app
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00000024.png

Posted via CB10
    tmichaelmorrissey likes this.
    09-14-13 06:58 PM
    Loaded the leak a few hours ago. Everything loaded up fine. Best things I like about the update:
    1. Instant preview (you have a choice to show these on lock screen)
    2. Color coded Hub messages
    3. Color themes for some apps
    4. App Manager

I did not restore from my backup. My contacts are synced with Outlook so just added my Outlook account and contacts loaded just fine. I lost my Browser bookmarks, Remember notes and Word Substitutions. Any way I can get those loaded? For those who don't restore - how do y'all get those back without a restore?
    09-14-13 06:58 PM
    Looks like a great leak. Thanks, BerryLeakers!!

Everything I use is working so far. Even the SMS messages restored from 1047, although I did create an SMS Backup as a precaution.

I have no idea whether it mattered, but I did a wipe after autoloading the leak, and I restored media, data, and settings separately.

The only pain so far has been the need to re-download the installed BB World Apps (which were listed as Available) just to get them listed as Installed. I haven't had to do that in past leak installs.
    09-14-13 07:00 PM
    I decided to do debug and keep the locked runtime loaded to get rid of the bar on my Q. I converted an app and loaded it on my Q, everything worked fine. Deleted my debug token by mistake. Just for laughs I launched said app without the debug installed and it is still working. Common sense says this shouldn't be the case? Can anyone confirm if this happens for them? I am due for a renewal and it would be great if this just works and I don't have to renew!

Posted via CB10
    I did something similar to you, I loaded this latest leak, then I reloaded the unlocked runtime. Sideloaded all the android apps that I would use, then installed the newly leaked runtime. Did a hard reset by holding both volume buttons together for 20 seconds, and the apps work!
    09-14-13 07:00 PM
    Hey BerryLeaks team. Do guys get any stats of how many people download from your mega/google doc links?

Posted via CB10
    We do.
    09-14-13 07:02 PM
    Is instagram 4.1.2 working properly on this leak for the Q10? No turned camera angle? No black back bar and more stuff that used to be ****d up?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:03 PM
    I don't know if asking here is the right thing to do.. but will we ever get working notifications from the android apps? Like say snapchat?
    09-14-13 07:07 PM
    ok so everything working great but i sideloaded the new Instagram 4.1.2 and i get this when i try to open "Unfortunately this device doesn't seem to meet the minimum camera requirements" what this all about? I had it sideloaded with os 10.2.1.1047 was working fine.. also cant get dark theme to work in contacts i change it to dark but it does nothing stays on light
    09-14-13 07:12 PM
    What the difference with the new camera loaded the new camera bar but can't see a difference.
    If u loaded the camera from .2000 you would now have [ ] box in the larger [ ] box for facial focus lock.
    09-14-13 07:13 PM
    I just finished loading this on my Q10, so the phone is obviously still settling, but here is what I've found:

1. Dark theme did not initially stick in Contacts but seems to be sticking now. No idea why. I did not restore contacts from backup since it syncs with an ActiveSync account, but I did restore apps, settings and data using Sachesi.

2. In Contacts app, my FB, Twitter and LinkedIn contacts always show up, even though I've togged them off. Those settings never stick. Very very annoying. I've seen this on 1323 and 1443 as well, though but for FB only. If anyone knows how to fix, I'd appreciate advice.

3. SMS sending and receiving very delayed on AT&T. Not sure if it's bc of an older radio for Q10 or what. Anyone else experiencing this?

Can't wait for the phone to settle so I can give it a real whirl. I'm in the process of updating my Z10 now as well.
    Thanks Leak Team!
    09-14-13 07:14 PM
    Make sure to use 7-Zip if you are still having issues re-download the file.
    Thanks, Im gonna try that
    09-14-13 07:24 PM
    I decided to do debug and keep the locked runtime loaded to get rid of the bar on my Q. I converted an app and loaded it on my Q, everything worked fine. Deleted my debug token by mistake. Just for laughs I launched said app without the debug installed and it is still working. Common sense says this shouldn't be the case? Can anyone confirm if this happens for them? I am due for a renewal and it would be great if this just works and I don't have to renew!

Posted via CB10
    Installing Android apps by using the Debug Token method just installs the app by writing it's native code. Once the app is installed, you can remove the debug token and all the apps installed via the debug token method will carry on working. Nothing new in this.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:26 PM
    Is instagram 4.1.2 working properly on this leak for the Q10? No turned camera angle? No black back bar and more stuff that used to be ****d up?

Posted via CB10
    Camera is sideways but a solution is take pic with your normal cam and then open.

Other functions seem ok. Bar is gone with dual load method

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-14-13 07:32 PM
    I've noticed with this leak when I'm typing with both hands and I sneeze, the top half of the screen gets wet. Doesn't happen if typing one-handed.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:43 PM
    Loving the new leak ,all we need now is the squircle back and all will be great.
    in_loco_nomen and iamnadroj like this.
    09-14-13 07:44 PM
    I've noticed with this leak when I'm typing with both hands and I sneeze, the top half of the screen gets wet. Doesn't happen if typing one-handed.

Posted via CB10
    LOL!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:46 PM
    Awesome! Just loaded 10.2.1.200 a couple days ago, but I'm in! LOL! Let's go!
    09-14-13 07:49 PM
    Thanks BL Team. Brilliant.

Can't seem to stay logged on with LinkedIn. Disappears from the hub and contacts. Have to continually log in from the app and enter my username and password.

Bizarre

STL-3 Z10 | Rogers | 10.2.0.1443
    I've lost LinkedIn completely. It won't show up in the Hub or contacts. When I launch the app, I just get a logo and a pop-up telling me the login info is incorrect. Problem is that there is nowhere I can enter that info. I didn't get the usual "password is missing" hub message that is typical after installing a leak.

The other glitch is related to Evernote (not that I use it). It was installed by the autoloader but when trying to launch, the app says there is an updated on BlackBerry World. When you get there, the app says that it is not available for the device.

Aside from that, everything else seems to be normal. A few apps "act up" when launching but I expect that to go away after the OS settles down.
    09-14-13 07:54 PM
1,637 ... 2930313233 ...