01-14-14 06:18 PM
1,637 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    Rope not quick enuf?...lol
    lol still no Q10, somebody hand me a knife
    09-14-13 04:59 PM
    okay finish install the OS and now I'm doing a security wipe I'm suppose to right?
    before I did the wipe I notice the cal and contacts were still white I thought they were suppose to be black or is there a setting I'm to choose between
    09-14-13 05:02 PM
    Anyone able to get the CBC news app to work?

Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
    09-14-13 05:04 PM
    Welcome to the next level, ditto on the sorry 'bout the off topic...
    oh shi*t i just realized i've reached master level on crackberry lol *nerd smile*

sorry for the very off topic post continue on
    09-14-13 05:04 PM
    Thanks to the BerryLeaks team for their hard work. I just finished loading up my Q10 and set everything up. As I was making sure everything setup correctly I did notice the BlackBerry Hub icon now takes you back to the main hub instead of just where you were before. So if I happened to be in text messages in the hub and left it that way when I hit the hub icon it now takes me to the main hub.
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    09-14-13 05:05 PM
    Thanks to the BerryLeaks team for their hard work. I just finished loading up my Q10 and set everything up. As I was making sure everything setup correctly I did notice the BlackBerry Hub icon now takes you back to the main hub instead of just where you were before. So if I happened to be in text messages in the hub and left it that way when I hit the hub icon it now takes me to the main hub.
    Nice find I never use the hub icon lol just use gesture before

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 05:08 PM
    This is 5 hours after installing the build.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00001381.png

I'm amazed

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1725
    09-14-13 05:08 PM
    okay finish install the OS and now I'm doing a security wipe I'm suppose to right?
    before I did the wipe I notice the cal and contacts were still white I thought they were suppose to be black or is there a setting I'm to choose between
    You don't really HAVE TO perform the wipe, because the autoloader already wipes your phone once, it's just a personal preference of some users, I never wipe my phone after installing a leak and didn't have any major issues so far.

And yes, you have to set the dark theme, the light one is there by default. In calendar/contacts/bbm/hub open settings and set the theme to dark one.
    09-14-13 05:10 PM
    Okay, who rammad the lama's ding dong?
    rama lama ding dong?
    09-14-13 05:17 PM
    You don't really HAVE TO perform the wipe, because the autoloader already wipes your phone once, it's just a personal preference of some users, I never wipe my phone after installing a leak and didn't have any major issues so far.

And yes, you have to set the dark theme, the light one is there by default. In calendar/contacts/bbm/hub open settings and set the theme to dark one.
    The autoloader does not perform a wipe on the device.
    09-14-13 05:18 PM
    HAPPY THANK YOU for the leaks

Torrent for STL100-2/3/4 - []
    Torrent for Android Runtime - []
    Torrent for Individual files - []

varunl had already upped the torrent for the Q-series.
    []

Please let me know if you want anything else on Torrent....
    I'm sorry, but I can't include these in my OP as I will not support torrenting of said files.
    09-14-13 05:21 PM

thanks anything else I sure be aware of
    09-14-13 05:23 PM
    Installed. Restored. Working flawlessly!
    09-14-13 05:24 PM
    thanks anything else I sure be aware of
    You should do your security wipe per usual, and no there is nothing else, the settings inside each will need to be changed.
    09-14-13 05:25 PM
    The autoloader does not perform a wipe on the device.
    Oh, OK. I thought it does, because as far as I can tell the result is the same, it always wipes my Z10 squeaky clean. But it's true that the manual security wipe takes a hell more of time, so you're right, but I still don't get the difference. Could you also please share some more information on why we should or should not wipe the phone after the leak is installed? Thx.
    09-14-13 05:26 PM
    the google docs link is now flaking out. could someone please add another mirror.
    09-14-13 05:29 PM
    Oh, OK. I thought it does, because as far as I can tell the result is the same, it always wipes my Z10 squeaky clean. But it's true that the manual security wipe takes a hell more of time, so you're right, but I still don't get the difference. Could you also please share some more information on why we should or should not wipe the phone after the leak is installed? Thx.
    It can potentially make a huge difference for those who do more heavy using, where things get mucky-er than normal. I think the "why you need to security wipe" subject has been beaten to hell and back from what I've seen and heard, so I'll the words of others stand for right now, and BlackBerry documentation.
    09-14-13 05:29 PM
    Enable a password on device, run a loader and see what happens when you boot back in (ps password stays)

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 05:30 PM
    It overwrites app data partition, which erases your settings. But it does not wipe the device as you don't lose your password but with wipe you do.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    the google docs link is now flaking out. could someone please add another mirror.
    The one in the OP is working just fine, please use the links of others at your own risk.
    Got it clear now, thanks folks
    09-14-13 05:32 PM
    Great leak... but maps is not working no voice guidance!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 05:33 PM
    How do i switch over to Dark theme? i only see light theme on my calender and bbm and so on.
    Brazen9000 likes this.
    09-14-13 05:33 PM
    How do i switch over to Dark theme? i only see light theme on my calender and bbm and so on.
    Swipe down in app - Settings - General - Default Theme
    09-14-13 05:35 PM
    The runtime version is 10.2.0.123, corresponding to Android 4.2.2. If you're wondering about loading the leaked runtime that allows turning off the back bar, then you don't need to worry; this OS is where that runtime came from.
    Thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 05:39 PM
1,637 ... 2728293031 ...