01-14-14 05:18 PM
1,637 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    The radio file is much less important than the os (it is about 30 mb and the os is bigger than 1GB), but it is vital. However, I believe that there are small improvements on the radio, and with all the updates to the os itself, it would be better than the 1443 leak (it will compensate each-other, if I am allowed to rephrase).

Posted via CB10
    I agree totally that the OS is much more important,
    But I believe that the radio file is the one that is in charged of the signal reception and network stability,
    As to me it's strange and interesting why to release a new OS with the old radio, I don't remember that any leaked OS coming out with an older radio file.

Btw, here is the 1725 OS + 1156 radio for Q10. (1444 radio will not able to make calls...)

http://goo.gl/GfG1J2
    09-14-13 11:48 AM
    Noticed something new. This leak now has 2 pages by default for the Home screen. Don't know if it's a bug but I welcome this feature! I can keep my default view as the empty page and admire the wallpaper

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 11:50 AM
    Here's what my screen looks like under dev mode

Attachment 201598

Posted via CB10
    It is clear that the install process of the debug token. If you have the .bar file, try to sideload it using the Google Chrome extension method.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 11:52 AM
    Hi Blackberry Leak Team:

I am still messing with the Contacts App and notice that a contact designated as a "Favorite" disappears from the Favorites sub menu when you reset the phone. Same issue with contact photos. Is this normal?
    09-14-13 11:54 AM
    Patience, my friend.
    Also if you wiped and not restored in previous os contacts worked. But if you restored it didn't. So no, don't assume it's always a user error.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    I restored contacts so that explains why mine does not work. Thanks, Adam.
    Adam Szucs and NuNalij like this.
    09-14-13 11:55 AM
    Device Model: STL100-4

Issue:
    Toggling Blackberry Protect on or off requires a password. (Good!)

However, access to Location Services requires No Password! (Horrible Ommision/Oversight!)

Hence, you can disable locating your device on the Blackberry Protect Website Map with no f- ing effort!

Dumb!

What action caused the issue?

All OS Versions

Sqeeky wheel gets the grease!

Posted via CB10
    Good point about Location Services/Protect interaction.
    09-14-13 11:57 AM
    I don't see the option for dark theme This is my first 10.2 install...can anyone please guide me where to turn it on? Thank you!!
    09-14-13 11:59 AM
    Instagram works without debug token with installing 2 versions method

Pinterest
    snapchat
    Gmaps

works without anything.

Love the dark theme contacts and bbm now!! woot! Best leak so far! Can I upgrade my radio file when the next leak comes out if I wanna keep 1725? How would I just upgrade the radio if need be?
    09-14-13 12:01 PM
    I loaded radio from 811 and it works. Im able to make/receive calls even through turning cell off and leaving wifi on.

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    Maybe just the tmobile wifi control app is incompatible. I'm on a 10.1.4xxx leak, and I still don't use that control app.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:03 PM
    For those wondering about if FB check in will work after a restore from previous os. Simple answer is yes. And no.

If u have a faulty check in now then when u make a backup. U most likely will have that bug carried into this os. Best solution is to not restore the settings part and start that fresh

As to issues with WhatsApp syncing proper with contacts. If it's not. After a bit of time. Then delete and re install it. Then after a while hit refresh in it. It will all be back.

Hope this helps

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    09-14-13 12:03 PM
    Actually the build date on 10.2.0.1725 is newer then 10.2.1.200

Therefore 10.2.0.1725 is newer than 10.2.1.200

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    I suspect what is going on is similar to what the Linux kernel developers do, there are two main development trees, stable, and experimental. I remember years ago when I was running Linux at work that there was a 2.4.x (stable) and 2.3.x (experimental) tree. 10.2.0.x versus 10.2.1.x.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:05 PM
    I've been enjoying the dark theme in contacts, calendar, and text messages.

Can't decide whether I want granular control per app (including Hub) or just a ham-fisted solution across the entire UI.

Wait, I said granular. Yeah, I'll go with that. It sounds smart.
    Personally I can't stand this individual theme per app business.. I'm a big proponent of granular controls.. let me set diffrent sounds for each notification and individually adjust how loud they are. Let me decide if my hub reverts to the main view, or for how long it hangs where it last was.. let me decide how long toast notifications stay on screen etc etc etc.. but having a diffrent theme in every app just makes the OS feel sooo peiced together.. I'm in the hub, it's white.. I open a text, it's black.. I open and email it's white.. I go to BBM it's black, opens settings it's white.. move over to calendar it's black.. no thank you. Give me one toggle for the entire OS.. all light or all dark.. and maybe give the option for a day/night mode where it switched to dark theme at sundown like my gps..

Posted via CB10
    Maybe just the tmobile wifi control app is incompatible. I'm on a 10.1.4xxx leak, and I still don't use that control app.

Posted via CB10
    That's what happens when you follow order and conformity with T-Mobile, but after loading this leak I was able to update my existing wifi control bar/app and all was history.

Try the leak.

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    I don't see the option for dark theme This is my first 10.2 install...can anyone please guide me where to turn it on? Thank you!!
    It's in the individual apps that currently offer a dark theme: Contacts, Calendar, and within the Hub in the settings for Text Messages.
    singh60 likes this.
    09-14-13 12:07 PM
    09-14-13 12:09 PM
    Personally I can't stand this individual theme per app business.. I'm a big proponent of granular controls.. let me set diffrent sounds for each notification and individually adjust how loud they are. Let me decide if my hub reverts to the main view, or for how long it hangs where it last was.. let me decide how long toast notifications stay on screen etc etc etc.. but having a diffrent theme in every app just makes the OS feel sooo peiced together.. I'm in the hub, it's white.. I open a text, it's black.. I open and email it's white.. I go to BBM it's black, opens settings it's white.. move over to calendar it's black.. no thank you. Give me one toggle for the entire OS.. all light or all dark.. and maybe give the option for a day/night mode where it switched to dark theme at sundown like my gps..

Posted via CB10
    I agree regarding consistency across the entire OS. And an option for automatic switching based on ambient light or time of day would be cool too.
    09-14-13 12:10 PM
    which one should i download for my SQN100-3

SQN-X & SQR-X
    MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!BEt3lZaA!PLYxOy...CPO4yYot2CaPqc
    MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!mVAGCALJ!Vyfx1k...ZCQjHtJ9Gx5bCw
    ??
    Second one

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:11 PM
    Here is what I observe with black/white Contacts:
    - when I click the Contact icon, the background is black.
    - When I open phone and click Contacts from there, the Contacts background is white (even font size is different).
    - When I go to Text Messages which has black background and I compose a new text, the Contacts list has black background.

Seems to be working but just depends one is coming from.
    NuNalij likes this.
    09-14-13 12:14 PM
    I loaded the messages bar on stl100-1 but now hub shows black. can someone provide me messages bar from 1521 or earlier. thanks in advance.
    PM me and I'll send it to you.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:15 PM
    If anybody is having an issue with their hub going black, email me and I'll send it to you:

jamesharmeling@gmail.com

Posted via CB10
    adamschuetze likes this.
    09-14-13 12:16 PM
    any mirrors for sqn i.e. I can't get past 25% on mega
    09-14-13 12:17 PM
    I suspect what is going on is similar to what the Linux kernel developers do, there are two main development trees, stable, and experimental. I remember years ago when I was running Linux at work that there was a 2.4.x (stable) and 2.3.x (experimental) tree. 10.2.0.x versus 10.2.1.x.

Posted via CB10
    From here, it looks like 10.1.0.4xxx is Debian stable, 10.2.0.xxxx is Debian testing, and 10.2.1.xxxx is Debian sid...
    69goat and toobs623 like this.
    09-14-13 12:19 PM
    which one should i download for my SQN100-3

SQN-X & SQR-X
    MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!BEt3lZaA!PLYxOy...CPO4yYot2CaPqc
    MEGA: https://mega.co.nz/#!mVAGCALJ!Vyfx1k...ZCQjHtJ9Gx5bCw
    ??
    Second one

Posted via CB10
    would say they are pretty much the same...
    one is 7z compressed, the other is zip
    09-14-13 12:21 PM
    Hi All,

I have two questions that need help / feedback on

1. For me all 10.2.0.xx verisons, wifi has never worked properly (not connected to open and WEP ), and been inconsistent, has this been fixed in this version?
    2. Flight mode has also never worked

Has anyone tested these?

Thanks
    09-14-13 12:21 PM
    Autoloader for the Q on the way folks. Sorry for that.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Good Job and thanX for the hard works "god bliss U"

What about STL100-1 :"( .. ?????! </3
    09-14-13 12:23 PM
1,637 ... 2122232425 ...