01-14-14 05:18 PM
1,637 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    How to download and install the new version?

Yas on BlackBerry Q10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=812685

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    09-14-13 09:32 AM
    Quick question. Will I be able to do a restore on a phone coming from an official 10.1 build on this leak? The wife is ready to take the plunge into the leak world.
    Only one way to find out. And if all else fails you can either revert back to 10.1 or have her start fresh.
    I have not had any issues with backup/restore on the last few OS releases.

hdbulldog4 likes this.
    09-14-13 09:33 AM
    I have an stl 100-3 and when running the autoloader and connecting to the bootrom my device just resets time after time, 7 resets in a row. What am I doing wrong? It says that my phone keeps detaching. I have tried different usb ports, etc.
    09-14-13 09:34 AM
    I have an stl 100-3 and when running the autoloader and connecting to the bootrom my device just resets time after time, 7 resets in a row. What am I doing wrong?
    Not being patient and type the password once your device starts to reboot.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    09-14-13 09:36 AM
    I have an stl 100-3 and when running the autoloader and connecting to the bootrom my device just resets time after time, 7 resets in a row. What am I doing wrong? It says that my phone keeps detaching. I have tried different usb ports, etc.
    Try a different USB port, cable etc.

09-14-13 09:37 AM
    1) autoloader wipes but does not always delete everything so a wipe after running autoloader is recommended, but not a must. (I never perform a wipe).

2) my method after install. Sideloading all android ports, then restore (if I choose to restore). All BlackBerry World apps will restore and be put back the way they are at the point your backup was done.

3) All depends on if you had an unlocked runtime or not. I do have several apps that require a debug token, which is not a big deal once you have the environment set up on your computer.

1. Not necessary but suggested. If you have issues you can always wipe later.
    2. If you want to restore app data and their settings you have to sideload the Android apps only to get them back with settings before restore. The bbw apps will install from the backup.
    3. If you ever used those apps without the unlocked runtime they should work without debug token.

Thanks for the response fellas. I'd like to clarify a couple things with your responses:

I have been doing the restores wrong I see. So I appreciate knowing the right way to go about it now. Previously I never checked off App Data in the backup and learnt quickly this is what my issue for loosing saved data and other important information.

With the runtime now, I should say that I was ONLY able to get the Commander app to work using the unlocked runtime. Using Debug is not an issue. I'm comfortable with both methods. Just wasn't sure if I would run into a issue with apps not working with this locked version baked into the OS. It appears that it ISN'T as flexible as the unlocked version but that may not be the case.

Again, thanks for the replies.
    09-14-13 09:42 AM
    Need help in getting contacts to switch to dark theme, every time I switch to dark and exit the program it reverts back to light. All other dark themes work perfect! Thanks for the awesome leak!
    Z10 Stl100-3
    it is a leaked OS therefore you have to accept the fact there are still some bugs persist e.g. this theme switching issue. i also sometimes experience that but well.. it's good to have the option now, i have my calendar always remain in black, my SMS as well, only the contacts sometimes reverts to bright but i just need to close the contacts app and it reverts back. STL-2.

is there anyone experiencing bugs/issues with whatsapp on this build? my whatsapp has been playing up since i'm running this OS build. i have about 700+ contacts on my whatsapp previously but now.. it's only 200. i have been refreshing my whatsapp favourites & whatsapp contacts but the numbers don't add up. help!!
    09-14-13 09:44 AM
    For anybody wondering, T-Mobile WiFi Calling does not work with 10.2.0.1725

Attachment 201522

Posted via CB10
    I loaded radio from 811 and it works. Im able to make/receive calls even through turning cell off and leaving wifi on.

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    Moacirusa likes this.
    09-14-13 09:44 AM
    Thanks for the response fellas. I'd like to clarify a couple things with your responses:

I have been doing the restores wrong I see. So I appreciate knowing the right way to go about it now. Previously I never checked off App Data in the backup and learnt quickly this is what my issue for loosing saved data and other important information.

With the runtime now, I should say that I was ONLY able to get the Commander app to work using the unlocked runtime. Using Debug is not an issue. I'm comfortable with both methods. Just wasn't sure if I would run into a issue with apps not working with this locked version baked into the OS. It appears that it ISN'T as flexible as the unlocked version but that may not be the case.

Again, thanks for the replies.
    There's some kind of rule of thumb for Android apps:
    If crash, try debug token.
    Still not all android apps will work, if they need Google maps or play services. Also to run headless (in background) you need debug token, even with unlocked runtime.
    I always restore app data, I'm lazy to login and setup my apps (Blaq, CB10, etc...) so for BlackBerry World apps, everything is stored, you don't have to deal with re-download them with restoring. (except for real racing so far, but it'll have your settings as well)

Drenis likes this.
    09-14-13 09:47 AM
    I'm having problems unzip the file using wirar and 7zip, it is stuck at 99%.... I see the file created in the new folder just like everything is fine but I'm not sure if should use it???

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:48 AM
    I had a similar thing happen with my Q10. Left it alone to do it's own thing for 20 minutes or so (just keeping my security software happy when it asked me to select a security zone for the 'newly attached device' and it sorted itself out eventually.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:50 AM
    This leak and the last one, I can't get the autoloader to connect to the bootrom. My #Z10 disconnects from the computer and reboots. It just goes into an endless reboot cycle. Other than bricking my phone, is there another fix?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 featuring BBM Channel C0002FE04
    09-14-13 09:50 AM
    Can't seem to get contacts to take the dark theme...works great otherwise

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:52 AM
    Can't seem to get contacts to take the dark theme...works great otherwise

Posted via CB10

my contacts are dark without any problems, even after installing bbm channels
    09-14-13 09:53 AM
    Hmm contacts doesn't seem to want to go dark theme I guess it's because of BBM channels? No problems getting the calendar and sms messages to switch

CB10- BlackBerry Z10 - 10.2.0.1047
    I have the same issue and I do not have BBM channels. Must be a bug.
    09-14-13 09:56 AM
    One thing I just noticed (not sure if this is in previous builds):

When you get more than 1 text message within the same time frame from the same person, their message has a green line at the bottom of the text bubble instead of an orange/yellow one. If it's a single message, it's orange/yellow.
    09-14-13 09:56 AM
    I have the same issue and I do not have BBM channels. Must be a bug.

if it was a bug, every single person would have this issue
    09-14-13 09:58 AM
    Has anyone lost all their AppWorld store purchases? I don't mean as in backing up with restore, but purchased apps as those that aren't free apps? $&@?!

Sent from my Motorola Startac
    09-14-13 10:00 AM
    So I side loaded the message bar file and it wiped out my all my messages. Cannot access the hub at all. I am on 10.2.0.1323. Any advise how to fix. Or can someone send me the sys.messages file from 1323.

Please help!
    09-14-13 10:01 AM
    anyone else have trouble with BBlink saying incompatible software?
    09-14-13 10:02 AM
    Device: Z10

Device Model: STL100-4

Issue: Volume is very low. Unacceptably low. Will need to downgrade to x.x.x1323 unless there is an immediate work-a-round.

What action caused the issue? Updating to leak OS -10.2.0.1725 from 10.2.0.1323.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:04 AM
    I extracted the file and the autoloader seems to be there but I got an error message saying "Unknown Method Error".

Does anyone know what this means? Should I just install or re-extract or re-download? Thanks
    09-14-13 10:05 AM
    That is the voice activation for phone book which a lot of people don't use which unfortunately for me i do use extensively...
    Do you mean the feature where you push the middle button on the side in between the volume buttons and say a name and it calls it? If so, it works fine on mine after the upgrade. Dark theme for contacts, not so much...
    09-14-13 10:07 AM
    ok quick question, I've seen posts regarding people installing the leaks and not restoring.... how do they retrieve their contacts, or is it restoring specific items? I noticed that there is not as many specific items to in restore in BB10 as there is in the Legacy Devices. I did also see the post about NOT restoring Settings, wondering if that's what they mean by no restore
    09-14-13 10:07 AM
    Do you mean the feature where you push the middle button on the side in between the volume buttons and say a name and it calls it? If so, it works fine on mine after the upgrade. Dark theme for contacts, not so much...
    Then someone better tell the moderator to change his OP with this updated bit of news

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:11 AM
1,637 ... 1718192021 ...