01-14-14 05:18 PM
1,637 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    what if i update bbm with bbm channels from bb beta zone, will the bbm dark theme vanish?

have anyone tried this yet?
    Yes, as stated in the OP and several times throughout the thread, if you install bbm channels from BlackBerry beta zone you WILL lose dark theme option on bbm.

This should change soon with beta zone app eventually offering dark theme as well, but as of now the option does not exist on the channels app.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    systemvolker likes this.
    09-14-13 08:48 AM
    I loaded the messages bar on stl100-1 but now hub shows black. can someone provide me messages bar from 1521 or earlier. thanks in advance.
    09-14-13 08:50 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...0/#post9166204

I would like to thank everyone for checking out the BerryLeaks latest and greatest 1725! Thank you for your patience! Please find that 1725 is now available for download for you:

Z10: STL100-2/3/4
    Q10: SQN-X
    Q5: SQR-X

If you had visited the thread earlier I have personally reached out to you via the CrackBerry Private Message system to let you know of this update! I hope that if you were in that group and were looking forward to this update that it finds you well!

~~1tz JE3Zy baby!
    Just got your msg when I woke up, thanks vm for the heads up.

Sadly posted from my ipad and not my Q10 from CB10 and not on os 1323
    09-14-13 08:51 AM
    dose this build on to the previous leaks it dint look like to much is there I just went back to the stock OS. I felt it was running a little slow and I could see some of the apps hanging up when going to them.
    09-14-13 08:53 AM
    I need BBM Channel bar.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Download BlackBerry beta zone app in BlackBerry world you can install channel from there

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 08:54 AM
    Also noted that the geo-tagging feature is still not working on this build. The option to turn it on and off remains in the builds, so I'm confident / optimistic that it will make to the final build!

(towing a spanner in the works)
    Features have been known to be ditched at the last minute prior to launch, so it's launch stills remains a mystery.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1725
    What are you talking about?
    09-14-13 08:55 AM
    Awesome guys.. thanks for this leak..
    09-14-13 08:58 AM
    rama lama ding dong?
    Wu-wei, wu-wa wa, ding dang, wally wally bing bang.
    09-14-13 08:58 AM
    BerryLeaks Team,

I have a few questions/concerns that prevented me from jumping from 1371 to 1725 late last night.

1. I only now observed that it is suggested to do a device security wipe once the autoloader has installed the new OS prior to installing any apps or restoring. I did not do this when I loaded 1371 and I never had any issues. Advice regarding this technique and for moving to 1725, is there a chance it wont load new leak properly over old?

2. I'm going to ask what is the proper procedure for after a leak install (e.g. - Complete install, begin downloading and installing BB world apps, then sideload android apps, then restore ALL data back last?). Is this the correct way to do it and if so, will the restore take what I downloaded and put it back in the position I had them originally? If not, how is it to be done so I can essentially load new OS but have the phone look the same as right now?

I really do find it annoying having to move icons around and fine tune the layout when folders are setup, etc.

3. I use the BB10 sideloading tool and have never "required" Debug tokens. With saying that, have any of you personally used this method or application and can any of you acknowledge whether or not this program works with the runtime version that comes with this OS build? My concern is I was able to get a couple android apps working when I installed the unlocked runtime which I would like to maintain functionality (More so the Logitech Commander app for Squeezebox Owners). This question may be too early to ask.

Thanks fellas! I will probably be loading this in a bit once I get some feedback to my query.
    09-14-13 09:03 AM
    I installed last night and let my phone do its thing to get settled in but I'm noticing that the Contacts and SMS won't change to the dark theme. I've done the reset method on the Contacts portion and it still won't stay. When I switch to the dark theme on SMS, it will say that it's on dark theme but is actually still on light. BBM and Calendar are dark themed so I'm wondering if I should just reload the OS. Any suggestions?
    09-14-13 09:04 AM
    You got it!!!!! ;-)

Attachment 201553

Attachment 201554

Posted via CB10
    This shows black calendar but not dark theme on bbm.

Please, dnt mislead people as you can not have dark BBM with channels as of right now. Posts like this is what causes confusion and people to make mistakes and need more help.

bungaboy and WWBlondieDo like this.
    09-14-13 09:06 AM
    Unfortunately, text messages do not load instantly on this like they did on 10.2.1.200.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:06 AM
    STL100-3 with .1047 backed up, wiped, installed .1725 then did full restore. Everything seems to be working fine but still can't get contacts to hold the black. Out of 60 some apps the only casualty seems to be "Real Racing 3", says I have to download the 856meg again. Dam any other one but that monster, just burned up overage to get it the other day lol. Oh and BlackBerry Worlds only seeing a few apps as installed? Having fun though, thanks guys. Now to test out the side loads.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:07 AM
    Need help in getting contacts to switch to dark theme, every time I switch to dark and exit the program it reverts back to light. All other dark themes work perfect! Thanks for the awesome leak!
    Z10 Stl100-3
    09-14-13 09:09 AM
    STL100-3 with .1047 backed up, wiped, installed .1725 then did full restore. Everything seems to be working fine but still can't get contacts to hold the black. Out of 60 some apps the only casualty seems to be "Real Racing 3", says I have to download the 856meg again. Dam any other one but that monster, just burned up overage to get it the other day lol. Oh and BlackBerry Worlds only seeing a few apps as installed? Having fun though, thanks guys. Now to test out the side loads.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, it happened with real racing with me too, the worst part you can put the app in background to finish the download.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    09-14-13 09:11 AM
    BerryLeaks Team,

I have a few questions/concerns that prevented me from jumping from 1371 to 1725 late last night.

1. I only now observed that it is suggested to do a device security wipe once the autoloader has installed the new OS prior to installing any apps or restoring. I did not do this when I loaded 1371 and I never had any issues. Advice regarding this technique and for moving to 1725, is there a chance it wont load new leak properly over old?

2. I'm going to ask what is the proper procedure for after a leak install (e.g. - Complete install, begin downloading and installing BB world apps, then sideload android apps, then restore ALL data back last?). Is this the correct way to do it and if so, will the restore take what I downloaded and put it back in the position I had them originally? If not, how is it to be done so I can essentially load new OS but have the phone look the same as right now?

I really do find it annoying having to move icons around and fine tune the layout when folders are setup, etc.

3. I use the BB10 sideloading tool and have never "required" Debug tokens. With saying that, have any of you personally used this method or application and can any of you acknowledge whether or not this program works with the runtime version that comes with this OS build? My concern is I was able to get a couple android apps working when I installed the unlocked runtime which I would like to maintain functionality (More so the Logitech Commander app for Squeezebox Owners). This question may be too early to ask.

Thanks fellas! I will probably be loading this in a bit once I get some feedback to my query.
    1) autoloader wipes but does not always delete everything so a wipe after running autoloader is recommended, but not a must. (I never perform a wipe).

2) my method after install. Sideloading all android ports, then restore (if I choose to restore). All BlackBerry World apps will restore and be put back the way they are at the point your backup was done.

3) All depends on if you had an unlocked runtime or not. I do have several apps that require a debug token, which is not a big deal once you have the environment set up on your computer.

09-14-13 09:11 AM
    BerryLeaks Team,

1. Not necessary but suggested. If you have issues you can always wipe later.
    2. If you want to restore app data and their settings you have to sideload the Android apps only to get them back with settings before restore. The bbw apps will install from the backup.
    3. If you ever used those apps without the unlocked runtime they should work without debug token.

09-14-13 09:14 AM
    With Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.200 text loads instantly. I have some texts with 100s in a convo. Loads instantly.

Posted via CB10
    Your SMS messages were not wiped off with the autoloader?
    Mine were gone...
    09-14-13 09:16 AM
    Your SMS messages were not wiped off with the autoloader?
    Mine were gone...
    Fortunately. No. I have them all there with 200 and 1725.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 09:19 AM
    How to download and install the new version?

Yas on BlackBerry Q10
    09-14-13 09:24 AM
    hey cb nation,

i'm getting an error when i try and restore my back up file. Link states, "this backup files isn't compatible with the version of the device software that you're currently running. update your device software and try again."

Any idea where I went wrong or what I should do? I've updated with every leak so far and this is my first problem with a leak.

Thanks for the help!
    09-14-13 09:26 AM
    Someone here posted that when you install BBM Channels your contact list (not bbm but normal) will turn white, this is NOT true.

Only BBM contacts, normal contacts (contact icon) will be black
    09-14-13 09:27 AM
    hey cb nation,

i'm getting an error when i try and restore my back up file. Link states, "this backup files isn't compatible with the version of the device software that you're currently running. update your device software and try again."

Any idea where I went wrong or what I should do? I've updated with every leak so far and this is my first problem with a leak.

Thanks for the help!
    You are restoring from 10.2.1.200, I posted the solution recently.

09-14-13 09:28 AM
    hey cb nation,

Thanks for the help!
    More info needed what OS was your backup done on?

09-14-13 09:31 AM
    Quick question. Will I be able to do a restore on a phone coming from an official 10.1 build on this leak? The wife is ready to take the plunge into the leak world.
    09-14-13 09:31 AM
1,637 ... 1617181920 ...