01-08-14 06:30 AM
591 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    And don't forget to have fun!
    09-09-13 03:07 PM
    If it is not normal, then it is an anomaly.

If is normal then it is normal.
    It was clearly stated this is for the STL100-1, not a STL100-2 or a SQN100 or a SQR or a STA model. STL100-1 ONLY[/QUOTE]

Here I agree. Had the poster read through the entire thread they would "know" this as well.

[/QUOTE]your entire post was a fail[/QUOTE]

This is your opinion.

[/QUOTE]and I don't take kindly to people just saying random things.[/QUOTE]

Nothing random in the posts I left in response to the user's post. All relevant... perhaps you may be unable to see that though.

[/QUOTE]if that user took your word, he'd have a new thread open asking how to fix his device because it's just blinking red lights[/QUOTE]

Take my word to what...go experience it for oneself? Would one not learn? Perhaps red lights one might see...then one would need to learn how to bring it back. So far sounds like one is learning.

[/QUOTE]than in turn creates more work for anyone who has to walk that user through it[/QUOTE]

Not helping them help themselves is far more dire. They will then be more likely to help others, therefore freeing up more of your and others energies.

[/QUOTE]and btw I highly doubt you are running 10.2.0.1521[/QUOTE]

Please show me where I claim this.

[/QUOTE]from this thread, even your sig says your running 10.2.0.1443 which is the latest for everyone else[/QUOTE]

This tells me you are a learned man.[/QUOTE]

Given my position, I will refrain from responding back with what I really want to say.

Instead, if the OS is not for your device do NOT load it. And don't given others the advice to go ahead and load it. Especially if said poster is asking, he/she probably does not have the knowledge to fix device when it bricks.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    09-09-13 03:07 PM
    Sorry if I had a part in your confusion!

Just to the point then...

Read the entire thread and all posts in the thread. You should then have enough info to get you through the process.

Don't forget... ENTIRE and ALL posts.

Don't kid yourself...It's all about testing!

To the point enough?
    Also, if your all about testing then test it out and report back your finding with screen shots and video...

Don't tell others to test, if your not willing to test yourself.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    09-09-13 03:14 PM
    Mega is so disappointing here in Nigeria. Any alternative pls?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 03:21 PM
    It was clearly stated this is for the STL100-1, not a STL100-2 or a SQN100 or a SQR or a STA model. STL100-1 ONLY
    Here I agree. Had the poster read through the entire thread they would "know" this as well.

[/QUOTE]your entire post was a fail[/QUOTE]

This is your opinion.

[/QUOTE]and I don't take kindly to people just saying random things.[/QUOTE]

Nothing random in the posts I left in response to the user's post. All relevant... perhaps you may be unable to see that though.

[/QUOTE]if that user took your word, he'd have a new thread open asking how to fix his device because it's just blinking red lights[/QUOTE]

Take my word to what...go experience it for oneself? Would one not learn? Perhaps red lights one might see...then one would need to learn how to bring it back. So far sounds like one is learning.

[/QUOTE]than in turn creates more work for anyone who has to walk that user through it[/QUOTE]

Not helping them help themselves is far more dire. They will then be more likely to help others, therefore freeing up more of your and others energies.

[/QUOTE]and btw I highly doubt you are running 10.2.0.1521[/QUOTE]

Please show me where I claim this.

[/QUOTE]from this thread, even your sig says your running 10.2.0.1443 which is the latest for everyone else[/QUOTE]

This tells me you are a learned man.[/QUOTE]

Given my position, I will refrain from responding back with what I really want to say.

Instead, if the OS is not for your device do NOT load it. And don't given others the advice to go ahead and load it. Especially if said poster is asking, he/she probably does not have the knowledge to fix device when it bricks.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids[/QUOTE]

Can you Show me where I gave him the advice to go ahead and load it.

The posters asked..."can i"

The poster did not ask "should I"

I answered the question appropriately.

Those that do not see that, need to remove their blinders!

And stop making false claims against other users.

Everyone needs to 'freakin read'
    Last edited by timeride; 09-09-13 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added last sentence
    09-09-13 03:21 PM
    Can you Show me where I gave him the advice to go ahead and load it.

The posters asked..."can i"

The poster did not ask "should I"

I answered the question appropriately.

Those that do not see that, need to remove their blinders!

And stop making false claims against other users.
    99% of readers understand that the poster was not asking if it was technically possible to load this OS, but if he could load it and use it on his Q. You're playing word games here and your arrogance in pointing out how you were technically right in your answer does not help anyone on this thread. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but if this is how you help people less knowledgable about leaks I honestly hope you'll stay out of these threads in the future. Just my two cents.
    09-09-13 03:30 PM
    Sorry if I had a part in your confusion!

Just to the point then...

Read the entire thread and all posts in the thread. You should then have enough info to get you through the process.

Don't forget... ENTIRE and ALL posts.

Don't kid yourself...It's all about testing!

To the point enough?
    i kid myself? i know about testing, but if i want to test anything, i don't ask someone else to test for me. i just test it by myself.
    why don't you test it by yourself smart man? you have a Q, so test it and i will wait for the feedback then you can advice anybody here to install in other device beside stl-1(if you succeed load it in your Q).
    talk is always easier than practice.
    and again, have fun with your testing.
    09-09-13 03:34 PM
    99% of readers understand that the poster was not asking if it was technically possible to load this OS, but if he could load it and use it on his Q. You're playing word games here and your arrogance in pointing out how you were technically right in your answer does not help anyone on this thread. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but if this is how you help people less knowledgable about leaks I honestly hope you'll stay out of these threads in the future. Just my two cents.

Thanks for your less abrasive response Venice.

I answered as it was asked...and I did not assume anything in the fashioning of the response of the question which he chose the words for.

I'm not playing word games. Just responding to the words poster used.

But thank you for your arrogance...in pointing out mine(in your opinion).

What I bring to this thread is helping educate people help themselves. That is my sole goal. Helping people help themselves.

For them to gain knowledge they must experience it, else it is just someone else information.

I now yield back to the thread.
    09-09-13 03:45 PM
    I had this problem, I try drain my battery n pull out the battery for an hour then charge but still the problem persist, I tried this method for several times. Then I decided to charge the battery till it full (no matter what percentage, you will know it full by looking at the battery with equal sign) then flash new rom, now the battery show correct percentage. Start from now i'll only flash new rom after I charged my phone battery full.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    I tried the following tip and it worked

The on-device battery meter is off sync with the a the actual battery charge. Connect to your OEM wall outlet battery charger and while still connected and powered on, remove the battery a minute to reboot. After reboot leave to fully charge to 100%.
    Thus will reset the false charge reading.

Got the tip from
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...ht/true#M24549

All I have to do now is what to see if I can drain the battery to 10%

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Z10 Running BlackBerry 10.2
    09-09-13 03:51 PM
    i kid myself? i know about testing, but if i want to test anything, i don't ask someone else to test for me. i just test it by myself.
    why don't you test it by yourself smart man? you have a Q, so test it and i will wait for the feedback then you can advice anybody here to install in other device beside stl-1(if you succeed load it in your Q).
    talk is always easier than practice.
    and again, have fun with your testing.
    Maybe I should not have requested the report back, as that would only be info about his experience. When I know (knowledge because I did and experienced) what happened when I tried (implying fail).

I did not ask anyone to try and test this for me. Again another false claim.

Where did I say I was smart? You accusing me of something here?

Are you sure you read the posts carefully? Or are your responses just here to agitate others?

Please Read Carefully
    09-09-13 03:56 PM
    Settle down kids.

Focus on what's going on here. Someone wants 1521 on their Q10. The simple answer is that 1443 is, for all intents and purposes (down to a few bytes), identical to 1521.

Let's just leave it at that and move forward, shall we?
    mhhH4RI, noez92 and mopar_fxr like this.
    09-09-13 04:07 PM
    Settle down kids.

Focus on what's going on here. Someone wants 1521 on their Q10. The simple answer is that 1443 is, for all intents and purposes (down to a few bytes), identical to 1521.

Let's just leave it at that and move forward, shall we?
    Agreed here!
    09-09-13 04:10 PM
    Kris is our 'treat' out of the oven yet?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 04:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    sitting and waiting on that radio file
    09-09-13 04:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Friendly reminder, this thread is not to discuss upcoming leaks for other devices. If that's what you want to discuss, please post in the waiting room: http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...-0-xxx-844535/
    09-09-13 04:53 PM
    Thanks Kris, and sorry VeniceBB. I'm just so excited for it :P

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 04:56 PM
    Solve with add gmail account manually..

Posted via CB10
    I always add manually and my problem has been solved for quite some time. My point was that there is an issue in connecting to Gmail on this build as others besides myself have noticed it. It did resolve itself after time, but it took several attempts.
    09-09-13 04:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Try this: http://l.bitcasa.com/SW9Lb5fH
    09-09-13 05:26 PM
    I can't change my wallpaper.. anyone have this problem? Any solutions? Tq

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 08:17 PM
    Here's a question....

Is the "unlocked" Android Runtime already integrated in this build or is it a separate file that I have to download?

Pardon the ignorance...Im a newbie here. Im not sure if the Android runtime should be a visible app on the phone or if it is an invisible app/feature that works in the background.

How do I know if it works? or if I even have it to begin with?

Help pls..Many Thanks!
    09-09-13 09:24 PM
    Here's a question....

Is the "unlocked" Android Runtime already integrated in this build or is it a separate file that I have to download?

Pardon the ignorance...Im a newbie here. Im not sure if the Android runtime should be a visible app on the phone or if it is an invisible app/feature that works in the background.

How do I know if it works? or if I even have it to begin with?

Help pls..Many Thanks!
    The unlocked Android runtime is separate and has to be loaded separately. In order to check whether or not the Android runtime is updated, run an Android app that can return the operating system version (I recommend Berry Tester).

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 10:38 PM
    Work after install unlock runtime.. =)

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 10:46 PM
    Team,
    I read a post earlier in this thread that said 4G has been removed from this leak as the stl100-1 is not 4G phone. Did he mean LTE? Please clarify \confirm someone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by chrisberry7; 09-10-13 at 12:21 AM.
    09-09-13 11:27 PM
    Battery is much better than 1047. Temperature is a bit cooler.. the only thing is i can't change my wallpaper. Overall is good n stable.. tks again berryleaks.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    A torrent is posted on the 2nd page of this thread. Check it out.

via The Best Phone Ever!
    09-10-13 06:23 AM
591 ... 1819202122 ...