12-12-13 12:54 PM
2,047 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    9hrs battery life on my Q running this build, you don't even want to know how heavy of a user I am

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Well that might be enough of a reason to load this OS, nevertheless Instagram and Candy crush, are they working on this leak, and what method of sideload. those and facebook would be my only concerns and I see the 100ish posts about facebook.
    08-20-13 12:27 PM
    Note to self: read thread daily, so only 3-4 pgs to catch up. Started reading 1047 thread at pg 105 - spent a very long Sat night thru Sun morning doing that - for fear that i'd ask a dumb question and get chaired by KWM.

Seriously tho, we're at 73pgs for 1323, which is testament to how stable this is vs the 175 that 1047 threads on. Either that, or everyone's scared of KWM.....lol

"autocorrect's for the birds" SQN100-2, v10.2.0.1323
    As in_loco would say ... I dedo that ( I don't know where the carats are at though)
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 12:37 PM
    No issues so far, everything settling in good, but HECK I wish there were customizable sound profiles! The noisy obnoxious ringer I use as "normal" so I can hear it (noisy work environs) really sucks at 2AM....
    AMEN brother! I TRIPPLE " " " that!
    PJD642 likes this.
    08-20-13 12:42 PM
    FYI the Battery is way better then 1047!

I don't wanna upgrade to anything after this leak for a while cuz the battery is that good!

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 12:46 PM
    AMEN brother! I TRIPPLE " " " that!
    Go to bedside mode. On lock screen swipe down from top and no sound will wake you except alarm.

moody likes this.
    08-20-13 12:48 PM
    Go to bedside mode. On lock screen swipe down from top and no sound will wake you except alarm.

I think calls still work in bed side mode.

If I remember correctly.. ONLY call alerts come up in bedside mode,
    08-20-13 01:16 PM

You can set it up to either receive only call alerts, or no alerts at all
    madindian and moody like this.
    08-20-13 01:19 PM
    Device: Q10
    Device Model: SQN 100-2 OS 10.2.0.1047 w/ 10.2.0.1323 Changes sideloaded over it
    Issue/Question: Issues w/ Blackberry Maps
    What action caused the issue? Blackberry Maps did work fine. I sideloaded the .1323 files and the unit as a whole was a dream. BB Maps loaded but when calculating a route (any route) came up w/ a "route calculation not possible" error.
    What did you try to resolve the issue? Rebooted. Reloaded BBMaps to the latest as of yesterday on App World. Forget what that was. It wouldn't install. Forced App World back to BB Maps 10.1.0.790. Installed and rebooted. That is a quick flash and it's gone.
    On another forum someone stated a possible fix is to install Maps 10.2.0.1047. Does anyone have an extracted version of that I can sideload.
    08-20-13 01:36 PM
    ok i don't know if this issue has already been address in this thread, but i've notice that since i install the new leak the screen does not go black when i'm talking on the phone so my face touches a bounch of different icons. Also after i finish a call my phone stop responding and i had to reboot to get it working again, i don't know if it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same thing on their Z10 STL100-3?
    08-20-13 01:41 PM
    Device Model: SQN 100-2 OS 10.2.0.1047 w/ 10.2.0.1323 Changes sideloaded over it
    What action caused the issue? Blackberry Maps did work fine. I sideloaded the .1323 files and the unit as a whole was a dream. BB Maps loaded but when calculating a route (any route) came up w/ a "route calculation not possible" error.
    What did you try to resolve the issue? Rebooted. Reloaded BBMaps to the latest as of yesterday on App World. Forget what that was. It wouldn't install. Forced App World back to BB Maps 10.1.0.790. Installed and rebooted. That is a quick flash and it's gone.
    On another forum someone stated a possible fix is to install Maps 10.2.0.1047. Does anyone have an extracted version of that I can sideload.
    Download 1047 and extract. Or check the Hybrid thread as they're likely already extracted
    wu-wei and newportironman like this.
    08-20-13 01:42 PM
    here is the maps from 1047.
    com.tcs.maps-10.2.0.246.bar (6.9 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!8RMSUJbR!SDgUUD...HYc_nXkIj4tbes

here is the last one I used with the 1047 after I had a couple issues though... (from 483)

com.tcs.maps-10.2.0.65.bar (8.9 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!VRVFQBLY!Bj2m50...feUJPRBnT1GDeg

now fetch me some coffee :-)

sorry, now the second is the one from 483
    Last edited by mopar_fxr; 08-20-13 at 03:25 PM. Reason: wrong file
    08-20-13 02:05 PM
    I just received notice that there's an upgrade available...get yours asap!

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-human-update.jpg

Posted via the CB app on my BlackBerry Z10!
    toobs623, Pdinos3, Derlitz and 1 others like this.
    08-20-13 02:10 PM
    I thought mircast was not available on the Z10?

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000002.png

Posted via CB10

STL100-2
    08-20-13 02:32 PM
    I will paypal you a Starbucks in a nano if you like . Thanks. I'm half way there w/ you guys. Don't know how to extract files yet - think i need some program that begins w/ an "S" and sounds like I'm rooting an OS - guess I will want to get there. These forums are absolutely great if one takes the time to read and try not to waste peoples time. Thank again and I'm serious about paypaling you a coffee send me your email for paypal. FYI the first one worked. I can't see any difference between the 2. Maps just calculated at a speed 3 times faster than before the upgrade.
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 02:48 PM
    Download 1047 and extract. Or check the Hybrid thread as they're likely already extracted
    Thanks I did read all 56 pages of the thread and couldn't find that extraction. Think I need to dig into how to use search features better. Anyway I got the link (below) from mopar_fxr and it's running beautifully!
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 02:52 PM
    Thanks I did read all 56 pages of the thread and couldn't find that extraction. Think I need to dig into how to use search features better. Anyway I got the link (below) from mopar_fxr and it's running beautifully!
    Very easy. At the top there are "stickies" check out darcy's bb tools. Download that. Run darcy's tool. If you have the 1047 autoloader (or after you download it) just choose extract files and you can choose a particular file to side load and then you're done. Have not used sachesi but I heard that's very easy too.

Posted via CB10 Rockin a Z10 Running the latest OS 10.2.0.1323 brought to us by the awesome @berry_leaks team!
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 03:01 PM
    I will paypal you a Starbucks in a nano if you like . Thanks. I'm half way there w/ you guys. Don't know how to extract files yet - think i need some program that begins w/ an "S" and sounds like I'm rooting an OS - guess I will want to get there. These forums are absolutely great if one takes the time to read and try not to waste peoples time. Thank again and I'm serious about paypaling you a coffee send me your email for paypal. FYI the first one worked. I can't see any difference between the 2. Maps just calculated at a speed 3 times faster than before the upgrade.
    ha I was teasing about the coffee... I have a full pot and a monster here anyways... also I am a Dunkin man.
    First, I corrected my post, I was a bit distracted when I copy and pasted the two, the second is now the 483, but if the first one works, then run with it.
    As for extracting, Darcy's tools is very easy for it. Sasha's is good also, but for quick extraction I have been using the Darcy... just preference at this point. There is sticky thread for them both, choose your poison and check the related threads. There will be plenty of answers and people there to help you through it in those threads. Besides that, welcome to the forums. Just try and keep the cats alive... quick searches do so well before some questions
    Last edited by mopar_fxr; 08-20-13 at 03:27 PM.
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 03:17 PM

Mine takes all calls and notifications but with no sound in bedside mode
    Weird

08-20-13 03:22 PM
    I'm using the older (few months) beta version of Google Maps from EasyEReader.com pr apk2bar site, (called Navigation) and it works perfectly. The latest Google Maps download didn't work as well so I dumped it. This is a pure Google Map version and it's awesome. Everything works on it and smoothly. I can add the bar file if anyone wants it. (Don't think I know how to do that-though but will find out) - I believe the app is called "Maps ver 6.14.4" .

EDIT: Here is the link if anyone wants it. It works perfectly!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bnspmn494z...s_6.14.4.zip?m
    Note that it will say "Navigation" instead of Google Maps but it is Google Maps. If you feel safer downloading from the site, go to get it here at Good E Reader: http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook...-apps/?did=198
    Last edited by go1ndr; 08-20-13 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Additional info
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 03:22 PM
    Installed .1323 a couple of days ago....went back to .1047 main reason was weather app....1047 build has a "button that takes you directly to the radar map as well as opening the map inside of the app.(I work construction outside, weather and radar is kind of important)...the new build you have to go to the menu to get the the map button, and then that opens the map in the browser....similar to original but an extra step and an extra page to close...hope future builds bring back the setup from 1047......also the video player is drastically different and getting errors about flash not being on the phone...not consistently, but enough to get annoying.

Btw...great job to everyone here, even though this leak doesn't seem to be for me....thanks for all you do....
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 04:17 PM
    Installed .1323 a couple of days ago....went back to .1047 main reason was weather app....1047 build has a "button that takes you directly to the radar map as well as opening the map inside of the app.(I work construction outside, weather and radar is kind of important)...the new build you have to go to the menu to get the the map button, and then that opens the map in the browser....similar to original but an extra step and an extra page to close...hope future builds bring back the setup from 1047......also the video player is drastically different and getting errors about flash not being on the phone...not consistently, but enough to get annoying.

Btw...great job to everyone here, even though this leak doesn't seem to be for me
    OK. Just so u know. U didn't have to revert down for a fix for those issues. U could have just side loaded the 1047 weather app.

The flash prob is easy fixed too. In browser. Go to settings, display n actions and toggle it in. Some times it turns off.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 04:21 PM
    here is the last one I used with the 1047 after I had a couple issues though... (from 483)

com.tcs.maps-10.2.0.65.bar (8.9 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!VRVFQBLY!Bj2m50...feUJPRBnT1GDeg

now fetch me some coffee :-)

sorry, now the second is the one from 483
    This one Mega says I need a decryption key to download.
    08-20-13 04:23 PM
    I'm in love.... =D
    08-20-13 04:25 PM
    From all these posts it seems in general that this full leak works better or with less issues on a Q10 than a Z10? I was also told this so I did some research as instructed and it seems to be the case. I did Wu-wei's overlay on my Q10 and other than a contact glitch, it is awesome. But, still think a complete upgrade is the way to go. Heard a new Link version is out today as well so maybe time for both this week-HUMM!

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 04:25 PM
    The low light mode should work like HDR, just for, well, low light longer exposure, multiple shots mixed, and more details in dark without flash.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    Gotcha, thx Adam. I use "night scene" w/o flash almost exclusively unless I'm in bright sunlight. And find it works great. But u're right, HDR would b great...

Can't recall a version that had it tho, so maybe I'm missing something?

"autocorrect's for the birds" SQN100-2, v10.2.0.1323
    Adam Szucs likes this.
    08-20-13 04:28 PM
2,047 ... 5758596061 ...