12-12-13 01:54 PM
2,047 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    Channels installed and it worked.

Tanks Julianrt
    08-19-13 08:37 AM
    Nothing more satisfying than a good leak!

This one fixed issue with mobile hotspot for me (Bell Mobility Canada, STL100-3) which was the only thing I cared about from issue with the previous leak.

Android apps still pretty flakey with network access but there are none which are important to me.

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-19-13 08:41 AM
    Sure, when the CPU works harder, it will consume more battery specially when the system do something heavier. The Quad Core will active both and need more battery. It is not linear battery consumption.
    Also higher battery consumption cause heat.
    Just an FYI, so no one gets wrong information. The Z10, Q5, and Q10 are dual core, not quad

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-19-13 08:44 AM
    I'm currently having three issues with 10.2.0.1323 that I wasn't successful finding in the FAQ or earlier in this thread. I installed 10.2.0.1323 after a backup from 10.1.0.4780 which I installed after a backup of 10.1.0.4687. All backups were restored using the recommended methods. After going through the setup the first time I performed a Security Wipe.

Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3, T-Mobile

* First Issue
    Issue/Question: WiFi calling icon is gone, not sure if calls are going over WiFi or not. After completing the initial set-up (both times) I was shown a new screen (not seen on the earlier builds) that calls, and txts?, would go over WiFi when connected to a WiFi network.
    Installing 10.2.0.1323 has resluted in this issue.

* Second Issue
    I have an Android app called "Mobuyle" that that I use for work. It is a phone credit card processing app that can use a swiper that is plugged into the speaker/mic plug. I have side loaded and used Mobuyle successfully on all 10.1 leaks including the swiper. After loading on 10.2.0.1323 the swiper no longer works.
    I have tried deleting and reloading the app.

* Third Issue
    Before reboot battery shown at 97% in Battery Guru and the icon showed almost full. After I rebooted the Z10, a reset reboot by holding down the button until the blue boot ring shows, the battery showed 54% in Battery Guru and the battery icon showed about half the battery charge gone. I haven't heard of this issue with Battery Guru stated earlier.
    After another hard reboot, with the charger plugged in, Battery Guru showed the battery at 97% and the battery icon showed almost full.

Any ideas to try?
    Wifi calling is not in this build.

Try to side load the android 810 runtime for the app. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=835087

Battery guru is not optimized by the dev for 10.2 as of yet, but that sounds like a one time glitch for the battery issue.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-19-13 08:48 AM
    Take your memory card out. It will avoid trouble whether it would cause trouble or not. I took mine out and put back afterwards and all was well.
    I never take mine out. No need unless it's on encryption mode.

Flicked via Z10
    08-19-13 08:50 AM
    so far this seems to work smooth and fast
    thanks guys
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-19-13 08:55 AM
    OH YEAH! Forgot to mention my headphone jack issue was corrected with this Leak!!

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-19-13 09:09 AM
    Device: Q10
    Device Model: SQN100-1
    Issue/Question:
    1. No prompts work on the build. e.g., Browsing for files, or executing any command that should open a save prompt, doesn't appear.
    I've discovered a fix for my own bug. Deleting my PC from Blackberry Link's settings on the phone solved this issue. What appears to actually be happening is this. Once restarted, on the first attempt to attach/browse/call up directory listing from any app, there is a prompt that says something about the PC it's linked to. It flashes very briefly then disappears. This prompt never reappears and causes the entire file browsing prompt system to crash.
    WackyWRZ likes this.
    08-19-13 09:09 AM
    Updated but my bbm keep sending me SERVER ERROR. Any help?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 09:15 AM
    OH YEAH! Forgot to mention my headphone jack issue was corrected with this Leak!!

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    Hey buddy could you put the bar for the Q on here.
    Thks vm.

Posted from Q10 from CB10 running 10.2.0.1323
    08-19-13 09:18 AM
    Updated but my bbm keep sending me SERVER ERROR. Any help?

Posted via CB10
    Install BBM channels from the BB beta zone.
    08-19-13 09:18 AM
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000117.png

Posted via CB10
    PJD642 likes this.
    08-19-13 09:21 AM
    Q10
    SQN100-3

does the .810 runtime work without any interference on this leak?
    08-19-13 09:23 AM
    Quite disappointed with people at RIM, after so many months bb10 is still "under construction"...
    Perplexity!
    Are you for real? That they continue to work on the OS after the 10.1 official release is a good thing as there is always room for improvement and there were some obvious features that were missing. I believe 10.2, when finished, will be very, very good and I hope they continue to work on it to the point where the market can no longer ignore it.

As at right now, you are by choice using a leak - an incomplete, unpolished OS and you expect it to work pefectly? smh.
    Last edited by KemKev; 08-19-13 at 09:36 AM.
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    08-19-13 09:25 AM
    STL 3

Observation:

Open CB10 & Battery Guru both apps minimized w/ phone in on non use for 1/2hr

Received incoming phone call over cellular, ended call at my end fine.

Proceeded to try and open any app on home screen.

Home screen 100 percent unresponsive to all touch / gestures

Closed the two open apps and home screen is now working as it should.

Not sure what that all means but there it is.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 and no cool looking spinning thingie
    08-19-13 09:34 AM
    Are you for real? That they continue to work on the OS after the 10.1 official release is a good thing as there is always room for improvement and there were some obvious features that were missing. I believe 10.2, when finished, will be very, very good and I hope they continue to work on it to the point where the market can no longer ignore it.

As at right now, you are by choice using a leak - an incomplete, unpolished OS and you expect it to work pefectly? smh.
    Yes the 810 runtime works just fine on this build.

08-19-13 09:50 AM
    I'm so sad the spinning thing is not there, J miss it every time, I want to punch the circle chasing its self in the face

Posted via CB10
    in_loco_nomen and moyah8 like this.
    08-19-13 10:09 AM
    About 12 hours of the install and restore.
    I updated all the passwords for my accounts.

One little issue I noticed is every time I install a leak the notification for email, text, BBM, what's app, change. (meaning the vibration is off, the tones are different for each them).
    Usually I fix them and no biggie, but with the 10.2.0.1323 now everytime I go to the Browse Tones, it just stays as if I selected Browse Tones. It doesn't show me the other tones to choose from??

I don't know if anyone else noticed that?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:12 AM
    Even though providing support is apparently not my job...

Now that the 1323 leak is live, I have posted a slight variation of those files.

I have modified the first post in my hybrid thread to include a link to my latest PostAutoloader. This collection of files is taken from 1323, and it is intended to be sideloaded over an existing 10.2.0.1047 installation. This will allow users to maintain the battery performance of 1047 (which I preferred) while enjoying some of the new tweaks of 1323. Because it is a sideload operation, it is also nondestructive to data and will not require any restore process. It should work for all devices, including STL100-1.
    Thank you Wu-Wei! Can you please post the link for this collection of files so we load the correct one(s) over the 1047/810 build running on the Q10? Thank you!
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-19-13 10:32 AM
    Thank you Wu-Wei! Can you please post the link for this collection of files so we load the correct one(s) over the 1047/810 build running on the Q10? Thank you!
    It's stickied
    wu-wei and go1ndr like this.
    08-19-13 10:59 AM
    DL at the wknd. Was pretty glitchy with quite a few issues, mainly the FB app. not showing in the hub (notifications) and not being able to check-in on it either (said that I did not have permission on my device).

I decided to re-install the leak, and then do a security wipe prior to restoring via BB Link.

One great thing (so far) is that the Twitter app notifications seem to work as they should now. Even on 10.0 & 10.1, every time I reset my Z10, hundreds of old notifications would randomly appear, and I gave up with it in the end, and no amount of marking as read or deleting solved it.

However, now, I cannot even use the BB FB app. When I go to log in, it takes me to the accounts bit of the Z10 settings, but just sits with a white screen. I've left it for over an hour, and nothing changes. I even tried side-loading the older version, but this just sat on the FB screen with the the circle spinning in the middle.

On another positive, the issue with the A-Z part of the contacts not working has been nicely solved with the BAR file given earlier in this thread, and battery life does seem a tad better than before (altho' the Z battery life isn't exactly amazing anyway...).

Any further suggestions re. FB on 10.2 by those who know about or have the same issue? I have the mobile web page as an 'app', so it's workable, and as it's a leak, I know there may be issues, but if it's solvable I'd appreciate some more input and advice.

Cheers.
    wu-wei and KenV54 like this.
    08-19-13 11:03 AM
    DL at the wknd. Was pretty glitchy with quite a few issues, mainly the FB app. not showing in the hub (notifications) and not being able to check-in on it either (said that I did not have permission on my device).

I decided to re-install the leak, and then do a security wipe prior to restoring via BB Link.

One great thing (so far) is that the Twitter app notifications seem to work as they should now. Even on 10.0 & 10.1, every time I reset my Z10, hundreds of old notifications would randomly appear, and I gave up with it in the end, and no amount of marking as read or deleting solved it.

However, now, I cannot even use the BB FB app. When I go to log in, it takes me to the accounts bit of the Z10 settings, but just sits with a white screen. I've left it for over an hour, and nothing changes. I even tried side-loading the older version, but this just sat on the FB screen with the the circle spinning in the middle.

On another positive, the issue with the A-Z part of the contacts not working has been nicely solved with the BAR file given earlier in this thread, and battery life does seem a tad better than before (altho' the Z battery life isn't exactly amazing anyway...).

Any further suggestions re. FB on 10.2 by those who know about or have the same issue? I have the mobile web page as an 'app', so it's workable, and as it's a leak, I know there may be issues, but if it's solvable I'd appreciate some more input and advice.

Cheers.
    See page 2 or3 of this thread

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 11:17 AM
    I have noticed since 1047 that MAPS use of CONTACTS is lacking, because contacts integration does not offer the ability to Search contacts. It makes it more difficult to complete locating the contact (address). I have also wished that Blackberry would provide integration from within Contacts to GoTo a contact address and open MAPS. Is anyone else experiencing similar? 1323 appears very stable and glad I updated.
    08-19-13 11:17 AM
    DL last night. After settling down, personally can't see much over the initial 10.2 leak.

Still have the same slight issues. Get duplicates of calendar entries occasionally, and still cannot check-in or get notifications in the hub for FB.

But it's a leak, so fine otherwise.

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan
    Cheers on the signature line. Will Ferrell is a comedic genius.
    Stwutter likes this.
    08-19-13 11:33 AM
    Cheers on the signature line. Will Ferrell is a comedic genius.
    08-19-13 11:37 AM
2,047 ... 4748495051 ...