12-12-13 12:54 PM
2,047 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    I'm a newbie, but I can see what seems to be more recent OS in the Berry Leaks app. Is .1323 the latest that I can install?
    Yes it is,

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    08-18-13 08:31 PM
    Saw someone ask about the wifi issues, if still present go to your wifi saved profiles and delete each and everyone of them that should fix it

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323
    08-18-13 08:34 PM
    What is our current thinking in regards to signing into BBID at the initial setup? I seem to remember people advising some convoluted procedure in past threads.
    08-18-13 08:39 PM
    If you get any traction on a working solution will tell us in a way I'll know and can find it?

Posted via CB10
    Well Scorpion tested some apks but no go

For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaks
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-18-13 08:39 PM
    What is our current thinking in regards to signing into BBID at the initial setup? I seem to remember people advising some convoluted procedure in past threads.
    I don't have any reason for it, but I skip it on setup then sign in from settings before restore. Adam mentioned that one of the bbm problems(not the channels one, I don't remember the error message) was solved by waiting and signing into bbid from bbm.

08-18-13 08:43 PM
    Yup and sold it lol

I have a 9700 I'd gladly donate to you guys, although shipping it would be a pain since I'm broke as s***.

Edit: it's also locked to T-Mobile US.

Posted via CB10 from my SEKSI Z10 (STL100-3 OS 10.2.0.1323)
    08-18-13 08:47 PM
    Unfortunately, I have been struggling to get it to work on my z10.

It just wont connect to any wifi network it finds. Or attimes not even detect one!

Very funny! And annoying
    08-18-13 08:52 PM
    Probably free when you got it 2 years ago, but I'm thinking the 7z devs acquired a few sponsors along the way to make it profitable. Surprised me because I went to the 7zip website (per Google Search) to get it and then I get hijacked! Live and learn.

Same thing happened to me. It grabs Chrome's settings, has a reclining frog as the search engine, very annoying. That was Winrar.com so I don't think it was a scam site. Took a while to undo it all. I almost swore...

You didn't go to the REAL 7zip website.

Download it from cnet...without any parasites

CNET actually adds their own "parasites" to download files.

Please move all 7zip-related discussions to the following thread which I have created for this purpose, where I have explained these issues:

7zip tools for extracting leak files (CrackBerry Forums)
    pili4, Derlitz and Pilchard like this.
    The plain old round spinner is in this OS Build.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    So at first, I'ma thinking to myself..."what is WITH these people, and why am I reading 25 posts on some spinner thingy?". Now I get it, and now, I'm sad

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    Thanks Team! We appreciate your hard work.

I installed this late last night, so still settling. The biggest issue I'm having right now is with Blackberry World.

Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-4

Issue/Question: Blackberry World download page appears to be frozen with facebook in "Installing" status. The two VZW apps show "Install Pending." I can't figure out how to complete the install or abort.

What action caused the issue? I was notified I had a facebook upgrade in Blackberry World. I chose upgrade and then also selected the two VZW apps to install.

What did you try to resolve the issue? Tried a reboot. Tried a battery & sim card pull. Tried closing Blackberry World with the application monitor. Tried clicking on the "Pause" button.

Please let me know if anyone has any thoughts. Thanks for the assistance!
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 08:53 PM
    Just want to point out, that unless I'm wrong from years of experience, the "leaked" builds you are playing with are weeks out of date if they're coming from BBRY. A lot of the issues you are raising would have been picked up weeks ago and fixed or on there way to being fixed.

True only to an extent. We all know that BlackBerry never releases software with any residual bugs in it, right??
    Adam Szucs likes this.
    08-18-13 08:54 PM
    I believe the removal of or the adoption of a basic or common style activity and loading graphic with comments made by a high level BlackBerry employee implying the reason may be because of the graphic element was not intuitive enough and coupled with the addition of the icon leading to the Hub so people don't need to use a gesture is indicative of an overall shift in the direction BlackBerry intends to go with the look and feel of BB10.

You must have been out of breath after typing that sentence.

You need to learn how to search better

Check out Foursquare in BlackBerry World! You can find it at BlackBerry World - foursquare

I found it first time in the app tab

I wonder if Foursquare is not available in some countries.
    in_loco_nomen and moody like this.
    08-18-13 08:55 PM

I installed this late last night, so still settling. The biggest issue I'm having right now is with Blackberry World.

Issue/Question: Blackberry World download page appears to be frozen with facebook in "Installing" status. The two VZW apps show "Install Pending." I can't figure out how to complete the install or abort.

What action caused the issue? I was notified I had a facebook upgrade in Blackberry World. I chose upgrade and then also selected the two VZW apps to install.

What did you try to resolve the issue? Tried a reboot. Tried a battery & sim card pull. Tried closing Blackberry World with the application monitor. Tried clicking on the "Pause" button.

Reboot device, than clear the errored apps and re-download

08-18-13 08:56 PM

It just wont connect to any wifi network it finds. Or attimes not even detect one!

Very funny! And annoying

WI-FI works perfectly on my Q10.

Cranky
    08-18-13 08:57 PM
    Uh-Oh where kwm? *can't watch*

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    C'mon, we're all waiting for another classic KWM here......

In all seriousness, KWM, u keep it real, and I thank u for that. So hit it!

08-18-13 08:59 PM

Do exactly as Kris said, just thought since you said battery pull, Don't battery pull! Hold both volume keys until you see the BlackBerry symbol.

08-18-13 09:01 PM
    Reboot device, than clear the errored apps and re-download

Thanks Kris! Could you please clarify by "Clear the errored apps?" If you're referring to clearing all three (facebook and the two VZW apps), I'm unfortunately not finding the option and would appreciate any guidance. Alternatively, are you suggesting deleting facebook entirely off the phone and reinstalling? Thank you for your patience.
    08-18-13 09:01 PM
    Thanks Kris! Could you please clarify by "Clear the errored apps?" If you're referring to clearing all three (facebook and the two VZW apps), I'm unfortunately not finding the option and would appreciate any guidance. Alternatively, are you suggesting deleting facebook entirely off the phone and reinstalling? Thank you for your patience.
    This happened to me on my STL-4. After reboot when you go back into BBworld you should be able to delete the stalled apps on the downloading status menu (the apps should have a redline underthem and a cirlce with a line through it next to them--tap the circle). then you can go back into available apps and reinstall them.
    08-18-13 09:04 PM

Very funny! And annoying

WI-FI works perfectly on my Q10.

Cranky
    08-18-13 09:06 PM
    It would be easier for everyone if you just said yes or no....

Posted via CB10
    No! The easiest solution is to READ THE OP, and not need to ask the question. What a groundbreaking concept, eh? Stellar idea, really.

08-18-13 09:08 PM
    If I had a legacy device kicking around possibly

I think we need a live demonstration about why BIS sux.
    Found it, thanks! I used the volume reset method (sent a screen shot to my work partition first, then rebooted ). Next, under Settings -> General, I selected "Refresh Blackberry World." Thank you guys!
    Last edited by b121; 08-18-13 at 09:23 PM.

Very funny! And annoying
    Try not to double post please. Have you tried deleting and re adding the saved profiles? also please post any trouble shooting you have completed with your question. If you have not done much make should you have rebooted by holding both volume keys down until you see the BlackBerry symbol.

Yashraj Akashi likes this.
    08-18-13 09:09 PM
    I don't have any reason for it, but I skip it on setup then sign in from settings before restore. Adam mentioned that one of the bbm problems(not the channels one, I don't remember the error message) was solved by waiting and signing into bbid from bbm.

That is precisely what I do. No use in associating a BBID with a device which is about to be security-wiped, IMHO. Whereas BlackBerry Link Seems to like it better if you have logged-in to BBID before doing things like restores.
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-18-13 09:11 PM

While in BlackBerry World swipe down from the top, click on settings, then general then click on refresh BlackBerry World this will reset BlackBerry World and clear the cache. Which will clear out those 'stuck' downloads.

b121 likes this.
    08-18-13 09:11 PM
2,047 ... 4142434445 ...