12-12-13 01:54 PM
2,047 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Please do a poll and check how many users are with or against having the back button on the Q10 always visible
    One was done weeks ago, go find it if it's so important to you... Now you get officially...

/ignored

ukmight, Derlitz and royfakhry like this.
    08-18-13 04:12 PM
    Can't always get your sarcasm but do enjoy it.

Not sure if your saying I said nothing correctly.

The sharing comment was a joke aimed at the at the past lawguy comments.

I truly thought the Devs that port android apps to BB World will be able to make the bottom bar act differently. Is this wrong?

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1047 w/the Square Circles with Rounded Corners dizzy thingie
    08-18-13 04:13 PM
    I am not sure why are you so passionate about the black bar. I really dont even care about it until the final version of the OS is out. To be fair, there are very few people whining right now as there are many more people using the Zs and Qs who dont even know what is in 10.2 and will start whining when the official release starts hitting their devices.
    I could care less about it... Some others do, but there's no discussion to be had here, you clearly haven't read the explanations about it that we have given or others have given for that you can stay sadly misinformed, but now for this sir you also get officially...

/ignored

08-18-13 04:14 PM
    /ignored

It is that simple. Dont get worked up on comments you dont like and simply ignore them. Or just inform them to take their discussion to the right threads.
    08-18-13 04:15 PM
    Can't always get your sarcasm but do enjoy it.

Not sure if your saying I said nothing correctly.

The sharing comment was a joke aimed at the at the past lawguy comments.

I truly thought the Devs that port android apps to BB World will be able to make the bottom bar act differently. Is this wrong?

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1047 w/the Square Circles with Rounded Corners dizzy thingie
    That actually wasn't sarcasm, you were indeed completely wrong, the only sarcastic part was the absolute nature of it, you normally have some great input that is indeed correct...
    08-18-13 04:15 PM
    Hi,
    Lot to read hear. I admit that I am hooked on these leaked OS's and really appreciate what you all do for us. Really get to see some of the cool, productive tools and "Flow" that this device can do.
    This has been the first leaked OS of 10.2.x.x variety that I was able to do a full restore using BlackBerry Link. I did the settings and media first then app data an it. Work perfectly. So far I have no problems, but I did just installed it.
    Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 04:16 PM
    I haven't tried the droid FB app, but there were two things I had to change. First of all, after loading 1323 there was an update available in BB world (didn't get a notification for it though) and secondly, I had to change the app settings for the FB app. Don't know if you're tried that, if you haven't do so, give your device a reboot and see if anything has changed.
    *Facepalm* I feel like a complete *****. It never occurred to me to check app permissions. As soon as I toggled on "location", it works fine. THANK YOU!

Posted via CB10
    VeniceBB and moody like this.
    08-18-13 04:17 PM
    Ok, lets put this little black bar issue to rest.

Yes it sucks on the Q10 for taking up space. But to be honest, when your sideloading a app, I have no pity for you. It annoys me to on my Q when I use instagram, but I don't complain. Why? Because BlackBerry already announced why they made the change.

1. Peoples complaints. Some couldn't figure out how to work a android port, some couldn't tell if it was a port or not. Simple solution, add a navigation bar just like android has. Makes life simple. And to be honest, the gestures are a pain in the *** on the Q10 to swipe diagonally back.

2. Easier for android developers to port their 4.0 and higher apps over to the BlackBerry App World. Because that navigation bar is a common line of code in android apps, it's one less things developers have to worry about porting over.

That's all there is too it. Just like complaints of the Dark theme being to hard to read and it got changed to white. Yeah, we all hate it, but rather than sit here and waste our energy complaining about it, how about we just embrace it and move on with our lives.
    08-18-13 04:20 PM
    Ic that I'm going to have to slow down the car... and it's getting close to stopping. Don't say i didn't warn u kwm1337 and others

Edit: and that goes for u too Kris. Don't make me turn around!!!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    08-18-13 04:23 PM
    Ok, lets put this little black bar issue to rest.

Yes it sucks on the Q10 for taking up space. But to be honest, when your sideloading a app, I have no pity for you. It annoys me to on my Q when I use instagram, but I don't complain. Why? Because BlackBerry already announced why they made the change.

1. Peoples complaints. Some couldn't figure out how to work a android port, some couldn't tell if it was a port or not. Simple solution, add a navigation bar just like android has. Makes life simple. And to be honest, the gestures are a pain in the *** on the Q10 to swipe diagonally back.

2. Easier for android developers to port their 4.0 and higher apps over to the BlackBerry App World. Because that navigation bar is a common line of code in android apps, it's one less things developers have to worry about porting over.

That's all there is too it. Just like complaints of the Dark theme being to hard to read and it got changed to white. Yeah, we all hate it, but rather than sit here and waste our energy complaining about it, how about we just embrace it and move on with our lives.
    Thanks Kris, appreciate your feedback! Sometimes it is because we are such BB addicts that we complain because we want it to be perfect. Rest assured there won't be any mention about the back black bar I promise
    Keep bringing those leaks over to us
    08-18-13 04:26 PM
    Because 10.2 isn't officially out and it's not coded for 10.2

And I ask why the **** do you have to ask a stupid question

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Your post has just been reported.

Rude post, not the kind of behavior you would expect from a moderator. Whose actions and behavior are in fact unquestionable as stated by the forum rules.
    08-18-13 04:26 PM
    lol thats quite ok, thanks for giving me the heads up tips, not like i didn't see it already lmfao
    BB_Junky and TTBGF like this.
    08-18-13 04:28 PM
    Folks, I think we've been doing pretty well in here for the most part since the leak got posted. Sure, there may have been some friction here and there but for the most part we've been playing quite nice and civil compared to some previous threads
    Let's try and keep it this way.
    I speak for myself here, but I'm sure I also speak for most -if not all- of the team members when I say we are here to help. Otherwise, what would the point be of being here? We do ask that people take some steps to keep things running smoothly.
    - Read the first post
    - Search the thread to see if your question has been asked and answered
    - Use the question template from the first post if you haven't been able to find the answer
    - Be nice and kind to one another Just a basic respectful attitude towards anyone on this thread makes things a lot more enjoyable.
    Now, let's get back to where we were and make this thing roll on as smooth as it did yesterday.

Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.
    moody, Derlitz, Omnitech and 5 others like this.
    08-18-13 04:35 PM
    I could care less about it... Some others do, but there's no discussion to be had here, you clearly haven't read the explanations about it that we have given or others have given for that you can stay sadly misinformed, but now for this sir you also get officially...

/ignored

Edit: I see the post from Kris
    I would like to be correctly informed on this subject. I don't trust some of postings around here so would you be able to point me to good resource that is not just a comment saying it is what it is? Maybe an official document or something along that line?

I'm honestly trying to learn.
    Going go try this out tonight. Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    Just for the record, because you asked for a prior account deletion, and you decided to circumvent the infraction that way and come back to make a new account, enjoy a quick perma ban :P
    buwee, PJD642, BB_Junky and 1 others like this.
    08-18-13 04:39 PM
    Loaded, wiped and restored. Works great except I can't see any of my remote connections via BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 04:40 PM
    Loaded, wiped and restored. Works great except I can't see any of my remote connections via BlackBerry Link.

Posted via CB10
    You might want to try rebooting your pc. I had to do that before anything was recognized again.
    08-18-13 04:41 PM
    Edit: I see the post from Kris
    I would like to be correctly informed on this subject. I don't trust some of postings around here so would you be able to point me to good resource that is not just a comment saying it is what it is? Maybe an official document or something along that line?

I'm honestly trying to learn.
    developer.blackberry.com

check out all the older jam sessions and documents
    08-18-13 04:44 PM
    well said....
    Finally the option to create groups under contact back?

Posted via CB10
    Was this a question or a statement?

Posted via CB on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1047
    moody likes this.
    Everything I said everything working cking great here why plps r complaining so much here? BlackBerry is Makin a huge developer progress at my point of view android apps is running far as smooth almost native feel, headless apps coming so just wait and settle down guy still have Much more to come..

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 04:46 PM
    Loving it guys! Thanks again for an awesome leak, I've fallen in love with my Z10 yet again...

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 04:50 PM
    Thank you Kris- Your not as much of a meanie as I previously thought.
    08-18-13 04:51 PM
    Noticed this bug. The quick scroll side bar in the contacts app works only once per reboot. Not sure if it worked fine before I restored my data. How is it for everyone else.
    schiri likes this.
    08-18-13 04:52 PM
2,047 ... 3637383940 ...