12-12-13 12:54 PM
2,047 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    ^ ^ ^ Dedo this ^^^

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1047 w/the Square Circles with Rounded Corners dizzy thingie
    Lol lol lol.

Posted from Q10 from CB10 running 10.2.0.1323
    moody likes this.
    08-18-13 02:41 PM
    Issue: BlackBerry Protect will turn off after reboot.
    Solution: None.
    The BB protect on my Z was able to keep itself on from the very first reboot. No issues faced at all after moving to this build with respect to protect.
    Wigley458 likes this.
    08-18-13 02:45 PM
    Device: STL 100-3
    Concern: slow battery re charge

Been stuck on 8% for about a half hour while plugged in to wall charger.

Is this a cause for concern?

TIA

PS seemless and easy upgrade!
    08-18-13 02:47 PM
    Did you use D'Arcy tool extractor? If so how did you know which files are for BBDM - or are they obvious names?

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    Just use an archive program (I won't even suggest which one is best) to extract the files from the bar file he mentioned. From there, it is very intuitive the files you will need to run.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 02:47 PM
    I would like to give everyone a gentle reminder that this thread has been very civil for the most part. Everyone please mind your manners and if someone is really getting under your skin ignore them and take a little CB break. Thank you.
    08-18-13 02:48 PM
    And I ask why Skype still does not work on 10.2?
    08-18-13 02:49 PM
    Because 10.2 isn't officially out and it's not coded for 10.2

And I ask why the **** do you have to ask a stupid question

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    08-18-13 02:50 PM
    Get over it, it's there to stay, complaining doesn't help... Because that's what you're doing now is complaining...
    1-Well mate i thought the reason behind the thread is to report issues and try to get help resolving them.

2-You obviously do not own a Q10 because if you did you know every half inch of space is important. This is the kind of feedback that hurts blackberry, if an issue rises the answer is why do you need it or this is not important instead of suggesting a fix or workaround.

3- Not sure who is the genius behind the design of keeping the bar visible at all time.

4- Please don't reply and say who uses Instagram or it is a useless app, respect people's choices but when u look at the below pic can't you but complain? the purpose of the app is to take pics and videos to share. You can see only half of the pic

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_20131590.png

Posted via my Q10 from T- MobileBlackBerry Pin:2AF236F5 Twitter: BBRY_Addict83 Instagram: BBRY_Addict83
    08-18-13 02:50 PM
    Open thought / Observation

My current understanding as a luditte is that the 'Android bottom bar' is not 'here to stay' in terms of how we are experiencing it now.

I say this because I'm working with the assumption at some point soon that software developers can if they desire change or allow the bottom bar to be swiped away or pinned / unpinned.

I'm assuming because I'm using illegally obtain beta software and not sharing it correctly I shouldn't expect it to work anyway.

Or I'm completely off base and should not be ever listened to.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1047 w/the Square Circles with Rounded Corners dizzy thingie
    08-18-13 02:52 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL-100-2
    Issue/Question: Unable to restore manual backup
    What action caused the issue? Either the Z10 would reboot when attempting to restore, or the PC will crash and reboot
    What did you try to resolve the issue? reboot Z10, reboot PC, reinstall previous leak to 1047, restore didn't work, reinstall to 1323 restore didn't work. Restore only settings and application data, didn't work
    08-18-13 02:53 PM
    The back button bar does give a native skin and convenience to navigate to the Android ports. I use it fairly regularly on my Z on the ports. But it seems to be a deal breaker for the Q owners with the already limited screen space. Maybe one of you could start a poll to see how many of you like it and how many don't. I would have started it but I don't have a Q and will not be able to contribute to that thread.

Get over it, it's there to stay, complaining doesn't help... Because that's what you're doing now is complaining...
    08-18-13 02:53 PM
    I am not sure if read about it or dreamt it, but I remember coming across a reading which said that the app developer would be able to decide if he wanted to retain the back bar or not. The converted apks not officially available would in that case have the bar by default and nothing could be done about it.

Open thought / Observation

My current understanding as a luditte is that the 'Android bottom bar' is not 'here to stay' in terms of how we are experiencing it now.

I say this because I'm working with the assumption at some point soon that software developers can if they desire change or allow the bottom bar to be swiped away or pinned / unpinned.

I'm assuming because I'm using illegally obtain beta software and not sharing it correctly I shouldn't expect it to work anyway.

08-18-13 02:56 PM
    Oh I love it when people are wrong... And you sir, are taking top spot today for being oh so wrong...

1-Well mate i thought the reason behind the thread is to report issues and try to get help resolving them.
    It's not an issue, your ignorance in ignoring all the material is your own fault, something you've probably notice before...

2-You obviously do not own a Q10 because if you did you know every half inch of space is important. This is the kind of feedback that hurts blackberry, if an issue rises the answer is why do you need it or this is not important instead of suggesting a fix or workaround.
    I certainly do: White Q10, SQN100-2 no branding which I use as my primary phone among my others... And there is no workaround it's not a problem, it's supposed to be there, but RE: my first point, you wouldn't know that...

3- Not sure who is the genius behind the design of keeping the bar visible at all time.
    Again RE: point number one....

4- Please don't reply and say who uses Instagram or it is a useless app, respect people's choices but when u look at the below pic can't you but complain? the purpose of the app is to take pics and videos to share. You can see only half of the pic
    I don't care about the apps people wish to use, it's your business, all anyone asks of you is that you grow up just a hair before stepping back in here and blasting a decision made by BlackBerry long before you got your panties in a bunch....

EDIT: This is a warning post... Next one, and you get a seat... I'll even put a comfy cover on it for your bunched up undergarments...
    Derlitz and rebroker2009 like this.
    08-18-13 02:57 PM
    Yep, you're completely off base and should not ever be listened to...
    moody likes this.
    08-18-13 02:59 PM
    Because BlackBerry hates the Q users almost as much as STL100-1 users. That's why the permanent back button bar is there too.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    LP_Rigg, PJD642, moody and 1 others like this.
    What action caused the issue? Either the Z10 would reboot when attempting to restore, or the PC will crash and reboot
    What did you try to resolve the issue? reboot Z10, reboot PC, reinstall previous leak to 1047, restore didn't work, reinstall to 1323 restore didn't work. Restore only settings and application data, didn't work
    One possibility is a corrupted backup file...
    The back button bar does give a native skin and convenience to navigate to the Android ports. I use it fairly regularly on my Z on the ports. But it seems to be a deal breaker for the Q owners with the already limited screen space. Maybe one of you could start a poll to see how many of you like it and how many don't. I would have started it but I don't have a Q and will not be able to contribute to that thread.
    No we are NOT here to debate what BlackBerry should and shouldn't do with decisions already made... Get over it... Jeez you'd think that everyone is whining today because of a black bar... Oh that's right this happened last time, why am I not surprised as the lack of knowledge...

Maybe we should start a poll asking if the next person comes here and asks should BerryLeaks: A). Hold onto the next leak, or B). Still release it and listen to people complain about things we can't control...

Why don't you choose...
    08-18-13 03:02 PM
    I faced the same issue and was able to resolve it. I will state the differences in the states in which the restore was NOT working and later Working. The solution could be one of these or maybe just plain luck. You could try doing the same and report back what fixed your issue.

Restore NOT Working:
    1. Dide a security wipe after installing OS
    2. Sideloaded the Prints to Go app
    3. Sideloaded a debug token
    4. Sideloaded the android ports

Restore Finally Working:
    1. Reinstalled OS
    2. NO Security Wipe
    3. No other sideloads and an immediate restore.
    4. Sideloaded everything post restore and did the minor tweaks. Most of the ported sideloaded app data was preserved.

zocster and wu-wei like this.
    08-18-13 03:03 PM
    Because 10.2 isn't officially out and it's not coded for 10.2

And I ask why the **** do you have to ask a stupid question

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Thanks for the reply Kris now I know
    08-18-13 03:06 PM
    One thing I immediately noticed about this build that I haven't seen anyone mention yet is that it remember all of my text messages WITH the contacts names immediately upon restore even before I connected my cloud service via Gmail.

Great build thus far, haven't noticed any issues, running AT&T STL1003.
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 03:09 PM
    Oh I love it when people are wrong... And you sir, are taking top spot today for being oh so wrong...

It's not an issue, your ignorance in ignoring all the material is your own fault, something you've probably notice before...

I certainly do: White Q10, SQN100-2 no branding which I use as my primary phone among my others... And there is no workaround it's not a problem, it's supposed to be there, but RE: my first point, you wouldn't know that...

Again RE: point number one....

I don't care about the apps people wish to use, it's your business, all anyone asks of you is that you grow up just a hair before stepping back in here and blasting a decision made by BlackBerry long before you got your panties in a bunch....

EDIT: This is a warning post... Next one, and you get a seat... I'll even put a comfy cover on it for your bunched up undergarments...
    Well if someone doesn't necessarily have the same opinions as you do will get banned just because you can then go ahead. Can't understand why you took it so personal, where I was participating just like everyone else.
    Please do a poll and check how many users are with or against having the back button on the Q10 always visible
    I do a security wipe after every restore. Had this issue on the last build as well (.1047).

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a lot of texts saved up?

From the Zed of Rockivy
    On. Try this

Download and run ccleaner on pc. Both files cleaner and reg cleaner

Delete link and re download a new version and install. Then reboot pc

Try that. Then if still no go. Then try hard booting phone again and try again.

If still no go. Then try wiping phone

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    08-18-13 03:10 PM
    I am not sure why are you so passionate about the black bar. I really dont even care about it until the final version of the OS is out. To be fair, there are very few people whining right now as there are many more people using the Zs and Qs who dont even know what is in 10.2 and will start whining when the official release starts hitting their devices.

All I am saying is anyone interested in debating the black bar can move the topic to a new thread and possibly do a poll there. It is not something related specifically to this build.

Be prepared to read such whinings in every 10.2 thread as something annoying will be brought up again and again.

As for your idea of the poll, you are free to start it and no one can stop you.

No we are NOT here to debate what BlackBerry should and shouldn't do with decisions already made... Get over it... Jeez you'd think that everyone is whining today because of a black bar... Oh that's right this happened last time, why am I not surprised as the lack of knowledge...

Maybe we should start a poll asking if the next person comes here and asks should BerryLeaks: A). Hold onto the next leak, or B). Still release it and listen to people complain about things we can't control...

Why don't you choose...
    08-18-13 03:11 PM
    Finally the option to create groups under contact back?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 03:12 PM
2,047 ... 3536373839 ...