12-12-13 01:54 PM
2,047 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    It would be easier for everyone if you just said yes or no....

Posted via CB10
    You're very close to the taking the third seat in here... That's a warning...
    08-18-13 01:38 PM
    Having problems with runtime. Its working like 10.1. Should I reload the bar or the whole os? Never did a sec wipe and came from 1047

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 01:40 PM
    I thought that IMS was the system that was used for wifi calling. I guess I need to read up on it again. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Posted via CB10 from my SEKSI Z10 (STL100-3 OS 10.2.0.1323)
    The only reason I jumped on it due to the fact that it is going to be so new to so many individuals across the world: IP Multimedia Subsystem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As the usual, wiki does a good overview, if others want a discussion about it or material we can do that later because it is going to become a more important part of the average user's life...
    08-18-13 01:42 PM
    The speed is based on your computer and the algorithm...
    Really!? well spoken captain obvious, of course it is.
    08-18-13 01:44 PM
    I still can't believe that BlackBerry didn't fix that, I mean Skype is native and not a sideloaded app (yes ported android but native in bb world). Why the hell wouldn't it work in a 10.2 leak, everyone reported that issue and it should have gotten to BlackBerry by now
    -.-

other than your failed attempt at being funny, it would've helped if you got your facts straight, Skype is NOT NATIVE. It is still a android application running in the ANDROID VM
    08-18-13 01:44 PM
    Having problems with runtime. Its working like 10.1. Should I reload the bar or the whole os? Never did a sec wipe and came from 1047

Posted via CB10
    You need to be more specific, it always worked OK in 10.1 for me

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323
    08-18-13 01:45 PM
    No issues, clean install and restore like 1043 except BBLink inexplicably disconnected and reconnected during the device restart phase but no harm done.

Did take longer than usual to index my pics so I could hang my wallpaper. Concerned me because it was close to 5 minutes before they popped up...

Anyway, thanks for the *new Z10* Elite Team! Gettin' better all the time...
    wu-wei likes this.
    I still can't believe that BlackBerry didn't fix that, I mean Skype is native and not a sideloaded app (yes ported android but native in bb world). Why the hell wouldn't it work in a 10.2 leak, everyone reported that issue and it should have gotten to BlackBerry by now

Maybe because thus us a leak and not an official OS??? Just a thought.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    no
    it was working in 1047 but after 1323 its not

Start dowgrading to 1047
    lmfao have fun, bet it won't work again without your PC being on .....

NEWS FLASH

you need your pc on to share pictures from it
    08-18-13 01:46 PM
    KWM1337 and KRIS

I'm amazed at all the nonsense you put up with!
    I'd like to know where you hang out to cool off.

The first one's on me!!
    YOU ROCK

Edited by Kris: huge *** gif not needed
    meltbox360 likes this.
    08-18-13 01:47 PM
    My security cam app won't stream video, lastest candy crush crashes. I installed with debug tokens. Never used 810 or what ever it was.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 01:51 PM
    I thank you "Elite team" for another great leak. However, I don't see that great a change or benefit to change from 1047...

I'll await your next leak. Do keep up the great work, and thanks again.

Posted via CB on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1047
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 01:54 PM
    The only reason I jumped on it due to the fact that it is going to be so new to so many individuals across the world: IP Multimedia Subsystem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As the usual, wiki does a good overview, if others want a discussion about it or material we can do that later because it is going to become a more important part of the average user's life...
    Maybe this another conversation that we should move to another thread, and I'm not trying to contradict you (you guys are generally more knowledgeable than I, and more often correct), but I did find this: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5059

08-18-13 01:56 PM
    Nothing installs with it if you downloaded it correctly, which you didn't want to know how I know?!
    Apparently, I picked the wrong source in the 1st place. Even deselecting the bloatware didn't help because it would not install for me without it so I bit. Anyway, I dumped it (with great effort) once I realized I'd been had, updated/bought winrar...all good now...thanks.
    Last edited by eBud; 08-18-13 at 02:18 PM.
    08-18-13 01:58 PM
    Just loaded it today. Did a clean install no restore. Happy!! Nice and snappy! Great job guys!! Keep it up!

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 02:03 PM
    To find something you have to search for it.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    I wonder of these guys realize that all their redundant questions also show up in a search?....
    08-18-13 02:04 PM
    I wonder of these guys realize that all their redundant questions also show up in a search?....
    They would have to utilize the search function in order to realize this...

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-18-13 02:05 PM
    Nice leak. Thank you.

Right, I'm going to go read and play
    back if anything useful to say...
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-18-13 02:05 PM
    Maybe this another conversation that we should move to another thread, and I'm not trying to contradict you (you guys are generally more knowledgeable than I, and more often correct), but I did find this: Overview: IMS Wi-Fi Calling | T-Mobile Support

It's like the one exception to IMS, some carriers just deploy the tech in weird ways

just to further my last you'll see IMS isn't true wifi calling, as it doesn't allow for the handset to have the call passed from wifi to gsm (as noted in T-Mobiles chart)
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-18-13 02:06 PM
    Q10, SQN100-2:

FWIW, Facebook "check in" feature isn't working for me either - I get the same "You don't have permission" message as other have posted. Has anyone loaded the droid FB app and tried that to see if it works? All of my other GPS-utilizing apps (Google maps 7.x, BB Maps, GPS Waypoint finder, etc) are all working fine. Leads me to believe it's a bug in BB's FB app.
    08-18-13 02:10 PM
    Is there a t-mobile wifi calling app that can be side loaded with this release? I tried an old one but says 'sim card not found' when I tried to run it.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 02:11 PM
    I'm having a issue which which leaves me with a question:

Device Q10
    Device Model: SQN 100-3
    Issue/Question:

Although my Q10, running OS 10.2.0.1323, should support Wi-Fi Direct, it really doesn't. Is this a known issue or is it in fact normal?

I've tried connecting My Q10 via Wi-Fi Direct to my laptop (which supports Wi-Fi direct thru the Intel my wifi dashboard).
    My laptop detects the Q10 as being a Wi-Fi Direct capable device, and my Q10 detects my laptop, nevertheless my attempts to setup a connection and try to send files via the Wi-Fi Direct protocol have been fruitless.

When i try to connect my BlackBerry to my laptop by going to Wi-Fi settings > Wifi Direct and tapping on the name of computer, it will prompt a screen stating it is connecting, but that is all it will do, an actually connection is not established.

It is exactly the same when trying to connect from my PC, i click my Q10 it will seem as if it is establishing a connection, and after a while is stops and no connection is made.

When using OS 10.2.0.1047 i could in fact connect via Wi-Fi direct to a Samsung Galaxy S Advance and to my laptop but i couldn't transmit any files.

Is this normal? Is it a known issue? Is this issue occurring because i'm running beta software?

Thanks in advance.
    08-18-13 02:12 PM
    Probably free when you got it 2 years ago, but I'm thinking the 7z devs acquired a few sponsors along the way to make it profitable. Surprised me because I went to the 7zip website (per Google Search) to get it and then I get hijacked! Live and learn.
    Download it from cnet...without any parasites
    eBud likes this.
    08-18-13 02:19 PM
    Q10, SQN100-2:

FWIW, Facebook "check in" feature isn't working for me either - I get the same "You don't have permission" message as other have posted. Has anyone loaded the droid FB app and tried that to see if it works? All of my other GPS-utilizing apps (Google maps 7.x, BB Maps, GPS Waypoint finder, etc) are all working fine. Leads me to believe it's a bug in BB's FB app.
    I haven't tried the droid FB app, but there were two things I had to change. First of all, after loading 1323 there was an update available in BB world (didn't get a notification for it though) and secondly, I had to change the app settings for the FB app. Don't know if you're tried that, if you haven't do so, give your device a reboot and see if anything has changed.
    PJD642 likes this.
    08-18-13 02:20 PM
    I'm having a issue which which leaves me with a question:

Device Q10
    Device Model: SQN 100-3
    Issue/Question:

Although my Q10, running OS 10.2.0.1323, should support Wi-Fi Direct, it really doesn't. Is this a known issue or is it in fact normal?

I've tried connecting My Q10 via Wi-Fi Direct to my laptop (which supports Wi-Fi direct thru the Intel my wifi dashboard).
    My laptop detects the Q10 as being a Wi-Fi Direct capable device, and my Q10 detects my laptop, nevertheless my attempts to setup a connection and try to send files via the Wi-Fi Direct protocol have been fruitless.

When i try to connect my BlackBerry to my laptop by going to Wi-Fi settings > Wifi Direct and tapping on the name of computer, it will prompt a screen stating it is connecting, but that is all it will do, an actually connection is not established.

It is exactly the same when trying to connect from my PC, i click my Q10 it will seem as if it is establishing a connection, and after a while is stops and no connection is made.

When using OS 10.2.0.1047 i could in fact connect via Wi-Fi direct to a Samsung Galaxy S Advance and to my laptop but i couldn't transmit any files.

Is this normal? Is it a known issue? Is this issue occurring because i'm running beta software?

Thanks in advance.
    Pretty much yes, it's the same with my Q it works but it doesn't. I just don't think it's 100% implemented yet. The software is there, just hasn't been turned on in the OS, if that makes any sense
    Dodger52 likes this.
    08-18-13 02:20 PM
2,047 ... 3233343536 ...