12-12-13 12:54 PM
2,047 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    seriously Guys This Build Is Incredible Fast ans Smooth ..
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-18-13 02:58 AM
    Do you guys recommend upgrading? or what
    I vote you do not.
    What does everyone else think?

I, on the other hand, just upgraded and I am heading for the security wipe.

Seriously now, please do not ask others if you should upgrade.
    It is your call 100%.
    If you are not willing to risk it, do not upgrade.
    My personal opinion....
    moyah8 and mopar_fxr like this.
    08-18-13 03:04 AM
    I have the 1047 running from the day it's out, a few bugs here and there but overall, it's classy!
    So my doubt was, is this new leak better because I can't really make my mind if I should upgrade.
    And, the Fb app wasn't able to use the "check-in" feature, is it fixes here?

Posted via CB10
    Welcome onboard!!
    Please read one post above.
    08-18-13 03:11 AM
    Hello thanks for the new leak, but after the installation i try to synchronise my contacts and calendar with my Z10 stl100-2 but blackberry link close everytimehow can i do, i try to reset with the volume boutons but its still the same any suggestions ?? thanks

It may not be right but I know what I mean - LOL

Under network adapters the RIM driver won't install thereby making BlackBerry device mgr not work. BlackBerry level 2 calling back Sunday evening to continue troubleshooting.

For those of you who are having connection problems with BlackBerry Link resulting in not being able to backup or restore, bear in mind that the Sachesi tool has a backup/restore feature that can create and restore the same backups, using the same format that BlackBerry Link uses.

But because it does not use the same communication mechanism (the "BlackBerry Device Manager"), it can work at times when the native app does not.
    akavbb likes this.
    08-18-13 03:16 AM
    Whats new in this leak????

Am now on 10.2.0.1047 going great, have also download. 810 run time and my android fav games running smooth and sexy.

Plzzzz Update friends

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 03:22 AM
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned repeatedly, but...

Is anyone else no longer able to sideload apps with this build?

I'm sincerely hoping it's just me being stupid, and I won't have to revert back to an earlier build.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 03:23 AM
    After updating the OS, I restored my settings and data from BB Link. However my Sympatico email messages were blank. When I went to re-enter my password for my Sympatico account, the following message appears after attempting to verify my settings:
    There is no RPC service named Account:1371405916

What does this message mean?

This seems to be a message that has been around prior to BB10 being released (ie occurs on Playbooks too), but I can't seem to get any useful technical info on it.

Seems to be related to a PIM app/database issue of some sort, is all I can find.
    08-18-13 03:23 AM
    The "More" you see in the overflow menu button ( yeah that is the technical word for those 3 dots) will only apear in the devices with screen resolutions greater then 720 by 720, just like how that same bar auto hides in most screens in the Q series and not in the Z series.

Yes, but the problem is that some people running 10.2.0.1323 with Z10's (1280x768 resolution) still apparently don't see the "more" text either.

That's stupid. It should be an open api. wtf. Ugh. So things bb does really confuses me. Thanks again.

It is an open and documented API. But app developers have to follow certain criteria to use it (ie maximum power usage) and in some cases have to submit a request to BlackBerry to give them a special permission to use that feature. (ie for "long-running, non-triggered headless apps")

Here are all the details:

Headless applications - BlackBerry Native
    08-18-13 03:30 AM
    Thanks to everyone who supplied links and leaks for this. This is my first leaked install on my z10, I waited a while just to get a "pure" experience... Anyway, this seems to be running great. What is most surprising is that this wasn't what the z10 came with in the first place. Given how well android apps run now, instagram is fast, vine works, etc, this could have really made a big difference at launch.

Hey Katie, I'm actually kind of surprised you've never loaded a leak before.

I suppose it helps that T-Mobile is a lot more aggressive with the upgrades than its 2 largest US competitors.

As for what the Z10 came with in the first place, Android 4.2.2 didn't exist on 1/31/2013.

I agree it would have been nice to have all these these things back then. Better late than never...
    08-18-13 03:33 AM
    Whats new in this leak????

Read the first post in this thread.
    08-18-13 03:35 AM
    just a quick comparison in that i get the feel that 1047 was much more snappy as far as generally scrolling around, gestures etc......although this build feels solid.

anyone notice this...?
    08-18-13 03:42 AM
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned repeatedly, but...

There's an easy solution to that: read the first post, read the WIKI, and don't be willfully burdensome.

Is anyone else no longer able to sideload apps with this build?

Recent versions of the Android runtime included with 10.2 leaks have more restrictions than the previous couple of leaks did. I will let someone else post links because I don't have them at the moment but the subject has been covered in depth.
    08-18-13 03:44 AM
    Ok, I haven't seen this posted so here goes... two things I have noticed in this build. First, the quick access bar work around for contacts using the 1157 bar file only seems to fix it inside the "contacts app" and not in the phone app. Second there appears to be a new way to reply within an email. There is a "edit" button which allows you to make changes to an email you have sent already. I don't recall seeing that "edit" button before.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000171_edit.png

By the way...

Z10
    STL100-3
    08-18-13 03:46 AM
    I used the sideload method over 1047. Notice some bug in the call log when contact name does not showup. I have to remove the country code then it show up again. But not all contacts have these issue so I don't know if it is a real bug or not
    08-18-13 03:48 AM
    check wu-wei's thread something like *******@hybrid.
    08-18-13 03:50 AM
    that's flop.,.,,,. like c first i thought that i had first generation z10 but now its this .., and gifted one of my friend a z10 last week, even her phone is 100-1 i mean are all the models sold in India are 100-1 or i bought an first lot that where made

and why will blackberry try to save few bucks i mean i bought my z10 for 44500 inr that means 721 usd ..
    and will they do the same thing in z30 when they launch it

how will i know which number i have 100-1 or 1--4 without opening the box
    ami.one likes this.
    08-18-13 03:55 AM
    Can someone please make these installable via a Mac?
    Pretty please?
    08-18-13 04:00 AM
    I used the sideload method over 1047. Notice some bug in the call log when contact name does not showup. I have to remove the country code then it show up again. But not all contacts have these issue so I don't know if it is a real bug or not
    Have you tried the phone length/prefix setting on the phone app?
    08-18-13 04:01 AM
    that's quite an impolite comment. None of the berry leaks group ever intended on discriminating stl 100-1. it just happened that the your unit have certain aspects that makes it different from the other 3 variants of z10. on the other hand, your device also have certain advantages on lte (i think) as compared with the other 3 variants. Since your new here, you might want to read a lot of threads here to learn about your device.
    08-18-13 04:01 AM
    Pretty please?
    Isn't there a way with VMachine?
    I think there is a way to run .exe BB OS Autoloaders from your Mac.
    Just don't let anyone in Apple know...
    08-18-13 04:03 AM
    Sorry if this has been asked already as I didn't see it.

Anyone having trouble setting up hotmail? I tried both express and advanced set up still can't. It says my login information has changed even if it is correct.

Tried both on z10 and q10, same issue.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 04:08 AM
    Pretty please?
    Use sachesi to split it into bars and load up the bars.

I say sachesi cause that's the only program I know of that does that and is written for Mac as well.

Or you could always bootcamp...

douevenCB10?
    AndreyLepher likes this.
    08-18-13 04:11 AM
    Pretty please?

Frequently Asked Questions - BerryLeaks Wiki
    Installing leaks - BerryLeaks Wiki
    Sachesi - BerryLeaks Wiki
    08-18-13 04:16 AM
    Sorry if this has been asked already as I didn't see it.

Well apparently you didn't read the second post in the thread either, where we request that all questions be posed with certain basic information.

Post #2, Item ID#9025707

Anyone having trouble setting up hotmail? I tried both express and advanced set up still can't. It says my login information has changed even if it is correct.

Tried both on z10 and q10, same issue.

Sometimes Hotmail doesn't like to work on the default hostname (m.hotmail.com), it might prefer, for example "blu-m.hotmail.com". If you login to the web interface you can find your default hostname listed after login. Then use that hostname and see how that works.
    08-18-13 04:21 AM
    Did they bring back the dark theme to the Q10???
    I'm also curious to know.

Did they?

Posted via CB on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1047
    08-18-13 04:21 AM
2,047 ... 2324252627 ...