12-12-13 12:54 PM
2,047 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Hotspot now works again with Bell Canada, wasn't working with the leak before..

And thank you very much for the effort
    djdragon, wu-wei and clipskid like this.
    08-17-13 11:09 PM
    Now I'm nervous. Not sure what I did? The carrier comments, hot spot or something I'm missing completely?

Posted via CB10
    Nothing man all g. Just making sure that the thread doesn't deteriorate ;-)

For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaks
    08-17-13 11:09 PM
    First post doesn't say it's full OS...or anything like that. just that it's the 10.2.... leak.

Posted via CB10
    That's enough... Actually it absolutely does, so now sir you can sit down... Take any chair you'd like and just sit quietly...
    Pdinos3, PJD642 and 00stryder like this.
    08-17-13 11:12 PM
    You said RIM DM driver? I'm not sure that is right?

Posted via CB10
    It may not be right but I know what I mean - LOL

Under network adapters the RIM driver won't install thereby making BlackBerry device mgr not work. BlackBerry level 2 calling back Sunday evening to continue troubleshooting.

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    08-17-13 11:13 PM
    The battery life is better... i can say is 2x

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:14 PM

Under network adapters the RIM driver won't install thereby making BlackBerry device mgr not work. BlackBerry level 2 calling back Sunday evening to continue troubleshooting.

I underment what you stood too. ;-)

On my sweet Z10 with CB10. BerryLeaks member BerryLeaks Wiki
    in_loco_nomen and 00stryder like this.
    08-17-13 11:15 PM
    There is a difference but I will tell you that is a great hybrid. Good battery, good reception.

OK, I have read and searched the BerryLeaks wiki site. Honest. I understand the difference between sideloading bar files, most of which are applications rather than pure OS files, and autoloading a new OS version.

In the case of /this/ particular hybrid, that is, 1323 vs 1047, I'm not sure I understand the practical difference or the difference in the final result between autoloading it and just sideloading the new bar files over the existing 1047 OS and then autoloading the 1156 radio, at least not from what I've read. Maybe there are new basic OS files in the 1323 autoload that are not included in the sideload of the new bar files, and if so, does it make sense to do a full autoload of 1323 to replace 1047? That's really all I'm asking.
    08-17-13 11:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol dude we're 8 hours in. There's no way you can say that definitively.

08-17-13 11:16 PM
    I kinda think I have an issue with my account because one my lines has VVM working but I don't see it as even an option in my account online on the carrier Web page where manage my accounts but the other lines show it ax an option turned on.

My point is you guys can say it should maybe work and I could spend time trying when all along its at the carriers end not at my device.

Again longer conversation could lead to more understanding of an issue. IMHO

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah you just wait a bit, you'll find that's not the case...
    08-17-13 11:18 PM
    OK, I have read and searched the BerryLeaks wiki site. Honest. I understand the difference between sideloading bar files, most of which are applications rather than pure OS files, and autoloading a new OS version.

In the case of /this/ particular hybrid, that is, 1323 vs 1047, I'm not sure I understand the practical difference or the difference in the final result between autoloading it and just sideloading the new bar files over the existing 1047 OS, at least not from what I've read. Maybe there are new basic OS files in the 1323 autoload that are not included in the sideload of the new bar files, and if so, does it make sense to do a full autoload of 1323 to replace 1047? That's really all I'm asking.
    It's really just bug fixes and stuff that you would be missing. It's up to you if you want to switch. You can compare what you have to the changes listed in the OP to make your choice if you want.

KenV54 likes this.
    08-17-13 11:18 PM
    I underment what you stood too. ;-)

ROFL b/c I understood that!!

pili4 likes this.
    08-17-13 11:19 PM

That not sound good.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:19 PM
    Maybe there are new basic OS files in the 1323 autoload that are not included in the sideload of the new bar files, and if so, does it make sense to do a full autoload of 1323 to replace 1047? That's really all I'm asking.
    It depends upon which system files you want to use... That's all...
    08-17-13 11:20 PM
    Man from what im reading, people are getting great improvements. It looks like ill have to upgrade haha
    08-17-13 11:22 PM

As long as you understand that you only need driver's from Link with BB10...
    08-17-13 11:22 PM
    I did ask nicely and many people responded with a simple "yes it's full os" and other things of that manner and after that I get a sarcastic response.

I am apart of this community and I help people out whenever I can. I never see the need to insult or negatively comment on people's questions. That's what makes a community run smoothly right?

I was just busy and had a question and thought I'd ask since I didn't have time to read everything. Don't see the harm in that.

Posted via CB10

Again, for the sake of not calling you outr in public and derailing this thread...I took this to PM.
    08-17-13 11:24 PM
    As long as you understand that you only need driver's from Link with BB10...
    You thunk what thunk. I think..

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    08-17-13 11:25 PM
    You thunk what thunk. I think..

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that and he shouldn't need Link to run the autoloader for Channels, but that's okay, I don't think he knows what he's trying to do, and I'm not getting enough detail to help other than these nuggets of knowledge here and there...
    08-17-13 11:26 PM
    Lol dude we're 8 hours in. There's no way you can say that definitively.

I hace 4 hours using my z10 and my battery its in 40% yes

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:27 PM
    Yeah, that and he shouldn't need Link to run the autoloader for Channels, but that's okay, I don't think he knows what he's trying to do, and I'm not getting enough detail to help other than these nuggets of knowledge here and there...
    I think the device manager drivers aren't recognizing the phone.

08-17-13 11:28 PM
    I hace 4 hours using my z10 and my battery its in 40% yes

Posted via CB10
    That makes no sense... Just sayin'...
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-17-13 11:28 PM
    I think the device manager drivers aren't recognizing the phone.

Yeah that's why I'm thinking he's trying to use legacy drivers.. idk I'm so confused because the annoying this is it's probably very easily fixable... I can't tell if he is actually talking about the old device manager or the one with Link... BlackBerry support won't tell him anything different than that...
    08-17-13 11:32 PM
    I can't help because I can only do stuff for my self if I'm at my machine, I'm not like you guys with it all at the tip of your fingers.

I was trying to some to notice that maybe something was amiss.

Posted via CB10
    TommyBB likes this.
    08-17-13 11:32 PM
    I can't help because I can only do stuff for my self if I'm at my machine, I'm not like you guys with it all at the tip of your fingers.

I was trying to some to notice that maybe something was amiss.

Posted via CB10
    Yo, I was agreeing with you Why does everyone think that we have everything at our fingertips? This is the third person to say this in the past two days...
    08-17-13 11:34 PM
2,047 ... 2021222324 ...