12-12-13 12:54 PM
2,047 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    A lingering joke from a non-emotional thread - or was it the waiting room? Either way, I found it quite entertaining.
    Yeah, I remember there were four or so people trying to explain it It's like a word in the community now...
    08-17-13 10:39 PM
    You downloaded the wrong version, that's a radio issue

Posted via Dev B wielding 10.2.0.1047 | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    And don't I know that after loading my SQN on my STL100-3 and my STL100-3 on my SQN
    08-17-13 10:40 PM
    Great experience loading this one ma phone is acting like totally normal and I managed not to brick it lol. All my info is back reloaded BBM channels OTA via beta app all ma side loads OTA via sideswype history feature. Now time to play ~ thanks to berry leaks for the new leak!

Posted by a Frankenstein Z10 powered by OS 10.2 .0.13xx
    How did you get channels via ota via beta app? I have searched, posted, emailed and can't get anyone to help me get channels app on my phone.

Hoping this new update will fix my phone to PC issues.

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    08-17-13 10:43 PM
    No biggie, but more curious what they would be doing with the mobile network screen that would make them miss the spacing. The screen hasn't changed in a long time.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000004.png

Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
    mricantshoot and wu-wei like this.
    08-17-13 10:44 PM
    And don't I know that after loading my SQN on my STL100-3 and my STL100-3 on my SQN
    n00b. Take a seat.
    08-17-13 10:46 PM
    Finally, I'd like to give mad props to the Berry Leaks crew. They've taken a lot of heat this week but the organisation and manner in which this latest leak was released was all pro (first three posts in the thread could not be any clearer). It seems to have had a positive effect on the community as the amount of "read the OP" type questions have decreased significantly compared to the 1047 thread (then again we're only 500 posts in... wait till the rest of CB nation reads about the leak on the front page come Monday!). So thanks again to the Berry Leak team!!! You guys are all-stars and really make owning a bb10 device an exciting adventure!

Posted via CB10
    Much Like BlackBerry, "We're Listening"
    moody likes this.
    08-17-13 10:47 PM
    I reckon I'll have to Google what toast is.... :-|

Or read several of the threads here with screenshots, posts, and explanations... Either way is good...
    mricantshoot likes this.
    08-17-13 10:48 PM
    Have the unlimited plan. Don't tell me they are going to lock me out of stuff unless I give the unlimited plan up.

I'm running 1047 on my Z10 100-3 if that means anything.

Posted via CB10
    Do NOT give up ur unlimited plan! I paid full retail just to keep my unlimited data. And so far it's paid off, b/c I'm never under 3.5Gb a mth....and the plan/overages would've fast over taken the $400 I could've saved by upgrading. Easiest decision I ever made. Though persuading VZW customer service to reinstate my old plan was like pulling teeth. Several calls to customer service, pestering them non-stop for 3 days (maybe 7 calls over that period) but it worked. Once I reverted to my old plan, the unlimited was back on in 15mins. Even the store manager where I did the swap said he'd never seen such a fast re-connection. Phew.

autocorrect's for the birds -- SQN100-2. v10.2.0.1047
    vecharo likes this.
    08-17-13 10:49 PM
    Lol good response :-) I have a long track record of going after that unicorn. Used to be a work around on legacy that allowed for tethering. This was before the hot spot days. You actually reminded me I should see if there's any chance of one of the Android apps working. No computer tonight though. Maybe tomorrow.

For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaks
    If you get any traction on a working solution will tell us in a way I'll know and can find it?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 10:50 PM
    Do NOT give up ur unlimited plan! I paid full retail just to keep my unlimited data. And so far it's paid off, b/c I'm never under 3.5Gb a mth....and the plan/overages would've fast over taken the $400 I could've saved by upgrading. Easiest decision I ever made. Though persuading VZW customer service to reinstate my old plan was like pulling teeth. Several calls to customer service, pestering them non-stop for 3 days (maybe 7 calls over that period) but it worked. Once I reverted to my old plan, the unlimited was back on in 15mins. Even the store manager where I did the swap said he'd never seen such a fast re-connection. Phew.

I have two of my lines with unlimited. Had my account from the days of phones that were in small carry bags. Darn I'm getting old.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 10:56 PM
    Do NOT give up ur unlimited plan! I
    I have two of my lines with unlimited. Had my account from the days of phones that were in small carry bags. Darn I'm getting old.

Posted via CB10
    Please let's not start this in here... These get out of control too quickly... Not that you two are not being civil, but these is a magnet for issues...
    08-17-13 10:56 PM
    Of course. You have never been able to use mobile hot spot on unlimited. At least not officially. There are apps available for Android but I don't think they work although I haven't tried with the new runtime. I phones require jailbreak. There was one OS(i believe 7.1.0.281) on the 9900 that worked for no apparent reason. And Verizon customers have managed to get it working on bb10 through the escreens.

Look how much searching I just saved you! :-P

Actually toobs, I have a hotspot feature with unlimited data. VZW says it's grandfathered in from my previous plan (nationwide w corporate email + unlimited data). Adding the hotspot has not changed the unlimited cap on my data pipe, tho I pay an extra $30 for the privilege, but no data cap. I'll continue monitoring to see if there's any throttling above say 5Gb, but just haven't had opportunity to hit that clng yet.

08-17-13 10:57 PM
    On my AT&T 100-3 I sideloaded the changed bar files over 1047 and autoloaded the 1156 radio.
    I also side loaded the sys.pim.contacts-10.5.200.287.bar file

I don't know whether there is any difference between upgrading this way and doing a complete autoload of the 1323 leak (plus the sys.pim.contacts file), but in any case everything seems to be working very well.

Thanks again to the Berryleaks team!
    The difference here is that you won't have the core OS loaded. Meaning most bug fixes etc...

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    Got it loaded. (Took Mega 4+ hrs to download - LOL)

Got the basics set up so far so good. Haven't tried much else though. For me the kicker will be if I can get Link to connect (haven't been able to do that ever) and if I can get the RIM DM driver to install on my PC (haven't been able to do that ever either) so I can download channels that will be awesome!

P.S. I actually like the circle load thingy from .2038 the best. I like this one better than the squares.

I think my screen is brighter or graphics more crisp or both!

You said RIM DM driver? I'm not sure that is right?

Posted via CB10
    If you are on an individual or family plan you would need the 5GB data plan. If you have a Mobile Share plan it should work no matter what.

I used to have the unlimited plan as well. I was using Torch 9810.
    I was manged to get os 7.1.276 i believe and was able to get the mobile hot spots working on my phone without having it on my data plan.Couple of times whent over 3gb and they troteled doun my speed. Eventually changed my plan to family data sharing it includes the hotspot option.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 10:59 PM
    5Gb
    GB with a big B now that's that...
    toobs623 and TSY#CB like this.
    08-17-13 11:00 PM
    Actually toobs, I have a hotspot feature with unlimited data. VZW says it's grandfathered in from my previous plan (nationwide w corporate email + unlimited data). Adding the hotspot has not changed the unlimited cap on my data pipe, tho I pay an extra $30 for the privilege, but no data cap. I'll continue monitoring to see if there's any throttling above say 5Gb, but just haven't had opportunity to hit that clng yet.

Yes but we were talking about AT&T.

08-17-13 11:00 PM
    Please let's not start this in here... These get out of control too quickly... Not that you two are not being civil, but these is a magnet for issues...
    Noted and will comply.

08-17-13 11:01 PM
    If you get any traction on a working solution will tell us in a way I'll know and can find it?

Posted via CB10
    Sure

08-17-13 11:02 PM
    I used to have the unlimited plan as well. I was using Torch 9810.
    I was manged to get os 7.1.276 i believe and was able to get the mobile hot spots working on my phone without having it on my data plan.Couple of times whent over 3gb and they troteled doun my speed. Eventually changed my plan to family data sharing it includes the hotspot option.

Posted via CB10
    276 yeah! That's the one! You rock for coming up with that.

08-17-13 11:03 PM
    Yes but we were talking about AT&T.

Gotcha

08-17-13 11:04 PM
    Now I'm nervous. Not sure what I did? The carrier comments, hot spot or something I'm missing completely?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:05 PM
    GB with a big B now that's that...
    Also noted, lol

08-17-13 11:05 PM
    Sorry, I can't let this go...Seriously dude?! This is a community - yes there's an implication in that word alone you'd do well to look up. Your life is way more important, so forgive all the hardworking people here for not having an instant answer to your clearly mission-critical questions.

Heck, if you'd even just asked nicely, there'd have been an answer for you.

I did ask nicely and many people responded with a simple "yes it's full os" and other things of that manner and after that I get a sarcastic response.

I am apart of this community and I help people out whenever I can. I never see the need to insult or negatively comment on people's questions. That's what makes a community run smoothly right?

I was just busy and had a question and thought I'd ask since I didn't have time to read everything. Don't see the harm in that.

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-17-13 11:06 PM
    Then you can at least read the first post, you're very close to earning a seat here...
    First post doesn't say it's full OS...or anything like that. just that it's the 10.2.... leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 11:08 PM
2,047 ... 1920212223 ...