03-28-14 01:24 PM
676 ... 34567 ...
tools
    This OS needs debug token to install android apps?
    Yes - it is locked runtime and posted in the OP

Note - not all sideloads require a token however.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 03:48 PM
    This OS needs debug token to install android apps?
    Read the first post?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 03:49 PM
    Thanks for the leak!

Three questions:

1) I'm on 1047 and, when getting a sms, I dont get the sender's name but just the number. Pretty annoying. Did this get fiixed.

2) Whats "squricle"?

3) Is there the black calendar here?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    jonassabatini likes this.
    Yes. Because runtime is locked.
    So is there a SW Info?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 03:55 PM
    Thanks for the leak!

Three questions:

1) I'm on 1047 and, when getting a sms, I dont get the sender's name but just the number. Pretty annoying. Did this get fiixed.

2) Whats "squricle"?

3) Is there the black calendar here?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    1. I have not seen this issue ever , currently running this leak as we speak.

2. Squircle Photo by dcburke789 | Photobucket it was a loading animation that got canned

3. Yes
    09-25-13 03:56 PM
    too many ask... just try for your self riview,not like it downgrade to os u think better, simple is that .. enjoy every leaked os realese... especialy for stl 1...thnks berryleaked teams
    instal 10.2.0.1761 -- > sideload debug token ---> sideload bar ---> bbm chanel ---> done officiali use 10.2.0.1761
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 03:57 PM
    Thanks BL Team. It is this sort of write up (from OP) that I like with your leaks. We all know its a install at your own risk, but your write up just goes to justify / clarify to "me" if I should take this leak or wait for the next one.

Do continue with your fine job. It is being greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by moyah8; 09-25-13 at 05:30 PM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 03:58 PM
    Hehe up and running
    BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-img_00000008.png

Posted via CB10

2. Squircle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Yes
    No mention of BlackBerry 10 on the Squircle Wikipedia page? I am disappointed.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    Hi BB10 Users

This is Prince Radebe, BlackBerry Enthusiast . I want to take a moment to provide you with an update on the rollout of OS10.2.

A leaked version of OS10.2 has been posted on file sharing sites. This older version resulted in volumes of data traffic orders of magnitude higher than normal for each active user and impacted the system in abnormal ways. The version we were planning to release in October addressed these issues, however we could not block users of the unreleased version if we went ahead with the launch.

We attempted to address the problems caused by the unreleased version, but as active users of the unreleased app neared a million and accelerated it became clear that the only way to address the issue was to pause the rollout for OS10.2. This will take some time and I do not anticipate launching this year.

Thank you for your patience while we take the time needed to deliver the experience you expect from OS10.2.

LOL
    09-25-13 03:59 PM
    No mention of BlackBerry 10 on the Squircle Wikipedia page? I am disappointed.
    yes thats why i switched it, disappointing indeed
    09-25-13 04:01 PM
    Hi BB10 Users

This is Prince Radebe, BlackBerry Enthusiast . I want to take a moment to provide you with an update on the rollout of OS10.2.

A leaked version of OS10.2 has been posted on file sharing sites. This older version resulted in volumes of data traffic orders of magnitude higher than normal for each active user and impacted the system in abnormal ways. The version we were planning to release in October addressed these issues, however we could not block users of the unreleased version if we went ahead with the launch.

We attempted to address the problems caused by the unreleased version, but as active users of the unreleased app neared a million and accelerated it became clear that the only way to address the issue was to pause the rollout for OS10.2. This will take some time and I do not anticipate launching this year.

Thank you for your patience while we take the time needed to deliver the experience you expect from OS10.2.

LOL
    *golf clap*
    Mecca EL and deezy87 like this.
    09-25-13 04:03 PM

2. Squircle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Yes
    Oh but the Squircle is oh so much more then than what you will read on Wikipedia....

If you really want to learn about the Squircle go to the Squircle of Trust Channel and the CB thread Squircle waiting room.

Just sayin'
    09-25-13 04:04 PM

2. Squircle Photo by dcburke789 | Photobucket it was a loading animation that got canned

3. Yes
    Great, this is gonna be up and running on my Q10 in an hour. Thanks!
    09-25-13 04:08 PM
    Any big performance differences from 1743 to 1761?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 04:10 PM
    You can get the wi-fi calling control app from BlackBerry World now (if you're on T-Mobile). I'm not sure what version it is, but no sideload needed.
    What is the wi-fi calling control app called in Blackberry World (Yes, I am on T-mo USA)? I tried searching for it on my Q10 (running 10.1.0.4828) and I couldn't find anything. I would like to know the app name so that I know what to search for after I update to this OS. Thank you,
    09-25-13 04:13 PM
    5 pages of posts in a couple of hours--got to be a record # of posts-lol and I'm sure its just starting. Better build a log of the post numbers that you may need down the road when issues that don't effect you currently, might rear their ugly heads. Or, just to keep info to help others--which is really why these forums exist
    09-25-13 04:13 PM
    What is the wi-fi calling control app called in Blackberry World (Yes, I am on T-mo USA)? I tried searching for it on my Q10 (running 10.1.0.4828) and I couldn't find anything. I would like to know the app name so that I know what to search for after I update to this OS. Thank you,
    On the first page in BBWorld, there should be a link to "T-Mobile Recommended" (Or something like that, performing security wipe, otherwise I'd be able to tell you definitively.), click that, it should open to two more choices "Games" and "Business" (or something like that). Go into the business, and it should be near the top. For some reason, it's not searchable.
    09-25-13 04:16 PM
    On the first page in BBWorld, there should be a link to "T-Mobile Recommended" (Or something like that, performing security wipe, otherwise I'd be able to tell you definitively.), click that, it should open to two more choices "Games" and "Business" (or something like that). Go into the business, and it should be near the top. For some reason, it's not searchable.
    I found it! (and the version is newer than the one I uploaded here..., for anyone interested in knowing). Thank you..., I will give it a try after I load this OS on to my phone.

Thanks again.
    09-25-13 04:21 PM
    Hi BB10 Users

LOL
    Um. NOT! This is completely and totally taken out of context. This was originally posted about the Bbmx release and had nothing to do with os. It has also been edited to look like it was. Nice try buddy.

FAIL

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxxx - Co founder Berryleaks - new team channel C00122562. My channel C000B3B57
    deezy87 and go1ndr like this.
    09-25-13 04:24 PM
    God, I cant remember. Do I have to put the device on Airplane Mode before launching the leak? Or shut the device off? Or what else? Cant remember. Sorry guys.
    09-25-13 04:29 PM
    I found it! (and the version is newer than the one I uploaded here..., for anyone interested in knowing). Thank you..., I will give it a try after I load this OS on to my phone.

Thanks again.
    To try to make it easier for other users:

Open BlackBerry World; you should see: (for some reason you have to connect to a T-Mobile cell tower before this will show up)
    BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-img_00000002.png

Click on the "T-Mobile Top Picks", and you'll get:
    BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-img_00000003.png

Click on "T-Mobile Business", and you'll get:
    BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-img_00000004.png

I assume you know what to do from there.

Edit: I still have to use the .811 radio to get Wi-Fi Calling to work (I assume that is still a valid fix.). I don't know what will work on Q series devices...

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.01761)
    Mecca EL, ESCON and SK122387 like this.
    09-25-13 04:30 PM
    I think it was posted with a hint of sarcasm.
    Graheem likes this.
    09-25-13 04:31 PM
    You may want to give this a go, then. I'm on T-mo, during installation there were 2 scans for updates: one for the OS, and one for carrier related info. After this, there's a confirmation, notating that calls will be handled through WiFi when available. I'm taking that to mean wifi calling is baked in this build. I've not experienced any way to confirm - like the typical T-mo signal tags - yet, it states that it's there.

Also, the incrimental updates mean we're getting closer to a carrier-wide release - I hate how the term "official" is used 'round these parts.
    I got that notification when I installed 1743. No luck with that and as we all know the Wi-Fi app says error. Hope this version is different...

-aBBuser
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 04:31 PM
676 ... 34567 ...