03-28-14 12:24 PM
676 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Watching and waiting to see the reports from the Q10 owners as to whether this OS is playing nice with the Q series. I'm so far behind on leaks! Duh! Been running .1323 for months it seems like and I just read on an OS leak list that it isn't for the Q---LOL---it's nearly flawless! Humm--makes one wonder doesn't it?? 10.2.1.xxxx is coming!
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-25-13 02:13 PM
    You may want to give this a go, then. I'm on T-mo, during installation there were 2 scans for updates: one for the OS, and one for carrier related info. After this, there's a confirmation, notating that calls will be handled through WiFi when available. I'm taking that to mean wifi calling is baked in this build. I've not experienced any way to confirm - like the typical T-mo signal tags - yet, it states that it's there.

Also, the incrimental updates mean we're getting closer to a carrier-wide release - I hate how the term "official" is used 'round these parts.
    Men in black is back thanks for the leak guys !! and girls
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 02:13 PM
    maps was normal in me, but voice control can't recognize sound, just try speaking in voice control and you will get the error message "not understood"
    I have not experienced any voice control problems on 1725 or 1743

z10 stl 100-3 AT&T
    09-25-13 02:15 PM
    Still on .1521, figured that official 10.2 will be coming soon, skipped the last one. Wonder if can resist temptation this time
    Soon
    Ummmm
    Can you tell me when exactly??
    09-25-13 02:16 PM
    Any info on the dark themes? Installing channels seemed to break this.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    09-25-13 02:19 PM
    Soon
    Ummmm
    Late spring 2014 on AT&T ):
    They need to get a Z30 to test the software before they release it to us... so hopefully sooner rather than later. Come on BerryLeaks!
    Currently working on getting a Z30...hmmm? Maybe the Group will form Voltron, and we get one unit for testing. Who knows
    Azensun, LP_Rigg and tonytraj17 like this.
    Does it have a Software Info?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:21 PM
    Any info on the dark themes? Installing channels seemed to break this.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    Yes the BBM Channels beta does not have the ability to select a theme yet. So for now you have to choose dark themed BBM or BBM Channels. Hopefully they will update the BBM Channels beta soon.
    09-25-13 02:23 PM
    Does it have a Software Info?

Posted via CB10
    yes and no
    09-25-13 02:24 PM
    Soon
    Ummmm
    Nobody knows exactly when.

When it is known, it'll be front page news on crackberry.

Even then, it depends on when your particular carrier decides to actually release it.

Posted via CB10
    global14u likes this.
    09-25-13 02:24 PM
    Late spring 2014 on AT&T ):
    Nobody knows exactly when.

When it is known, it'll be front page news on crackberry.

Even then, it depends on when your particular carrier decides to actually release it.

Posted via CB10
    OK thanks
    09-25-13 02:25 PM
    I'm wondering; why has wi-fi calling not "worked" since 10.2.0.810? I doubt I'll be able to get a real answer. Is it just not BB's priority to make that work on these "beta" OSes?

That said, I love that they're continuing to move forward; and many, many thanks to the BL Team! You all rock! I will continue to install all these leaks, I just wish I could use my wi-fi calling without the stupid "General Problems" error on my SMS/MMS messaging, and to be able to take advantage of the newer radios above .811.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 02:27 PM
    Hold on. "They" told me the Berry Leaks Team was dead. That things fell apart. The center could not hold. Yet, like Mark Twain that one time, the rumors of the demise of the Berry Leaks Team have been greatly exaggerated. That makes me very happy. One thing that does not make me happy, however, still no squircle. Sad.
    Wigley458, LP_Rigg, moyah8 and 9 others like this.
    09-25-13 02:28 PM
    OK thanks
    Nobody knows - it is carrier dependent. AT&T is just notoriously slow in the US. I have not had an OTA from AT&T since purchasing the phone. I have always stayed way ahead of them with the leaks.

And the latest 10.2 leaks are rock solid for the most part. 1725 and 1743 were more than adequate for everyday use.
    09-25-13 02:28 PM
    You may want to give this a go, then. I'm on T-mo, during installation there were 2 scans for updates: one for the OS, and one for carrier related info. After this, there's a confirmation, notating that calls will be handled through WiFi when available. I'm taking that to mean wifi calling is baked in this build. I've not experienced any way to confirm - like the typical T-mo signal tags - yet, it states that it's there.

Also, the incrimental updates mean we're getting closer to a carrier-wide release - I hate how the term "official" is used 'round these parts.
    Thanks for the update Mecca, maybe I will give this a try then. It is lack of WiFi calling (I'm on T-mo too) that has primarily stopped me from jumping on any 10.2 leaks. Do you have the T-mo wifi calling .bar file from sometime back? If you do, sideload the bar on your phone, and if you can toggle wifi on/off, then wifi calling is available in the OS. I have attached a copy of the Wifi calling .bar file that I am using on my phone. I changed the file extension to .zip in order to be able to upload it here, you will need to change the file extension back to .bar after downloading it (it is not a zip file!!!).
    By the way, do you have a Z10 or a Q10? I have a Q10, not sure if that will make a difference to anything. I'll report back after trying (or anyone else can beat me to it. ).
    Attached Files
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    09-25-13 02:30 PM
    go BerryLeaks go!

Posted via CB10
    Wigley458 likes this.
    09-25-13 02:31 PM
    I'm wondering; why has wi-fi calling not "worked" since 10.2.0.810? I doubt I'll be able to get a real answer. Is it just not BB's priority to make that work on these "beta" OSes?

That said, I love that they're continuing to move forward; and many, many thanks to the BL Team! You all rock! I will continue to install all these leaks, I just wish I could use my wi-fi calling without the stupid "General Problems" error on my SMS/MMS messaging, and to be able to take advantage of the newer radios above .811.
    For the "General Problems" error, I'm pretty sure it's an APN problem. You need to manually go into the network connections -> mobile network and edit the APN as well as under the Hub settings -> Text Messages -> Advanced and put in your carrier info. I fixed the APN that was defaulting to blackberry.net rather than the carrier one.
    09-25-13 02:35 PM
    Does android vm crash with .1743 as if not I will continue to use .1743?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:38 PM
    Thanks for the update Mecca, maybe I will give this a try then. It is lack of WiFi calling (I'm on T-mo too) that has primarily stopped me from jumping on any 10.2 leaks. Do you have the T-mo wifi calling .bar file from sometime back? If you do, sideload the bar on your phone, and if you can toggle wifi on/off, then wifi calling is available in the OS. I have attached a copy of the Wifi calling .bar file that I am using on my phone. I changed the file extension to .zip in order to be able to upload it here, you will need to change the file extension back to .bar after downloading it (it is not a zip file!!!).
    By the way, do you have a Z10 or a Q10? I have a Q10, not sure if that will make a difference to anything. I'll report back after trying (or anyone else can beat me to it. ).
    You can get the wi-fi calling control app from BlackBerry World now (if you're on T-Mobile). I'm not sure what version it is, but no sideload needed.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 02:38 PM
    For the "General Problems" error, I'm pretty sure it's an APN problem. You need to manually go into the network connections -> mobile network and edit the APN as well as under the Hub settings -> Text Messages -> Advanced and put in your carrier info. I fixed the APN that was defaulting to blackberry.net rather than the carrier one.
    Interesting. I'll look into that. Thanks!

Edit: my APN settings were still pointing to the T-Mobile servers.
    09-25-13 02:39 PM
    berry leaks DID it again *_*.. good job.. God bless you :*

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-25-13 02:40 PM
    1522 RADIO FILE FOR Z30 FROM OFFICIAL 1521 FOR Z30

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WITH A Z30 WHO WANTS TO TRY LOADING THIS OS

qc8960.wtr5-10.2.0.1522-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar (26.9 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!vtATVaxB!XSuUcz...etESTBaXq8vEGY

Won't work any radio except 1048 - I mean, phone will not work, the rest is OK.
    09-25-13 02:43 PM
    Does android vm crash with .1743 as if not I will continue to use .1743?

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't pay any attention to the advisorys. They've clearly just been copied and pasted from an older leak - the links don't even work. I've not experienced the majority of those issues for several leaks.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 02:46 PM
    This OS needs debug token to install android apps?
    09-25-13 02:46 PM
676 ... 23456 ...