03-28-14 12:24 PM
676 ... 25262728
tools
    I spent part of my weekend working on getting this leak working for my Z10. I made sure any info that could go in the cloud went - pics all transfered to computer, etc. And most painful of all, I wrote out 3 pages of passwords from my password keeper.

Then I reinstalled the Leak and did not restore from backup. I added each account back manually, re-added my apps, and re-entered about 75% of my passwords.

And the verdict is so far so good. No more text hanging issue. No lags whatsoever. Cautiously optimistic that my battery life is back to normal or better. Totally worth the time to do this!

Thanks BerryLeaks!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 05:50 PM
    This is weird but this OS occasionally deletes contacts and won't switch certain calls to my car blue tooth... seems intermittent

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 05:58 PM
    Some have noted that the 1048 radio (from 1047) is still the best. Could someone kindly help me w/ an "radio only" autoloader for 1048 radio? Pretty please?

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761
    So it's official - 1048 radio atop 17761 OS is the best smoothest combo yet. Will likely stay w 1761, just cos it seems to run smoother than anything. Given the length of tine I stayed w 1047.......may move to 1767 this weekend, but methinks android sideloading w/ sachesi s gonna be more fun.

Will keep y'all posted.

Happy Monday, what's left of it.

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761/1048
    10-07-13 11:57 PM
    So it's official - 1048 radio atop 17761 OS is the best smoothest combo yet. May move to 1767 this weekend, but methinks android sideloading w/ sachesi s gonna be more fun.

Will keep y'all posted.

Happy Monday, what's left of it.

Its tuesday here in malaysia

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 12:03 AM
    Question:

The issue about corrupted contacts when restoring from a 10.1 backup, what does it mean? Will I lose all my contacts?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    10-08-13 02:42 AM
    Question:

The issue about corrupted contacts when restoring from a 10.1 backup, what does it mean? Will I lose all my contacts?

It usually only happens going backwards. If you do a clean install of 1767 (or 1761) and do not restore app data, you should be fine. The contact issue varies between different users and carriers and has a lot of different results. Depending on whether you are on a cloud based system for contacts like google or yahoo, or outlook.com---or you are using a stand-alone desktop email/contact program like MS Outlook 2007/2010, makes a lot of difference as to what possible outcome will occur. Ideally, it will all sync easily as you really only have to worry about the syncing with BBLink and Outlook 2010 or 2007.
    Typically what pops up as issues on these forums are duplicate contacts, which depending on what type of contact manager you are using, can be a real pain. I use Outlook 2007 to run my business and personal life, therefore I have to sync using BBLink.
    I did have the issue with the duplicate contacts and had to link them, which was an ordeal, but now I have no issues when syncing and you shouldn't either if you use this type of service. Also once you install a new OS its easier to just clear the local contacts and do a 1-way sync of your contacts (and calendar) between your pc/outlook and your phone.
    The other type of issue that has come up with these last two leaks is the theme color which is either black or white. The leak doesn't allow you to toggle between black and white and won't save the change.
    So--do a complete back up using BBLink and I would also recommend using Sachesi for a secondary as it backs up a little different and restores equally well. Once it's completely backed up, install the os and then do a wipe of the phone. Once that is done, if you are in the cloud, setting up should be your phone/email/etc settings should be a walk in the park. Good luck and post back as to how it goes.
    10-08-13 08:34 PM
    I will have to restore app data, there for I do need to restore a back up. I did sync the contacts through Gmail now, that will at least prevent losing contacts.

Since I get several bugs on the official OS 10.1.0.273 I will download a leak on Friday. Whatsapp keeps saying there are new messages by showing the icon when I swipe up, but I got nothing. Reboots and reinstalling whatsapp didn't work. And the worst bug, my browser stopped working. Tried several fixes people suggested to me, none of them work. It just won't fully load pages, very annoying. I'm so done with 10.1.

10-09-13 06:45 AM
    Its tuesday here in malaysia

Posted via CB10
    Ha! KL? I'm from Singapore. Spent my first 3.5 yrs in PJ....hehe

10-09-13 11:06 PM
    Ha! KL? I'm from Singapore. Spent my first 3.5 yrs in PJ....hehe

Wew..hahaha im in johor bro add me bro

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791 pin:2AF5A1B8
    10-09-13 11:34 PM
    I will have to restore app data, there for I do need to restore a back up. I did sync the contacts through Gmail now, that will at least prevent losing contacts.

Since I get several bugs on the official OS 10.1.0.273 I will download a leak on Friday. Whatsapp keeps saying there are new messages by showing the icon when I swipe up, but I got nothing. Reboots and reinstalling whatsapp didn't work. And the worst bug, my browser stopped working. Tried several fixes people suggested to me, none of them work. It just won't fully load pages, very annoying. I'm so done with 10.1.

In playing with different leaks and methods / styles of loading and bringing back or restoring. I personally tried again last night using sashesi and individually loaded each section. Seems to be less of an issue that way from what I see through the forums. I did apps and settings no multimedia since that syncs on its own through link and I have all saved to sim card either way. Now, I also upgraded withing same "branch" which in think has some to do with success but I have no certainty on that, just speculation.
    May be worth looking into. I say look into cause I normally always do clean start so I can't vouch for 100% effective. But it's a step up from link which we all know has issues.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:46 PM
    In playing with different leaks and methods / styles of loading and bringing back or restoring. I personally tried again last night using sashesi and individually loaded each section. Seems to be less of an issue that way from what I see through the forums. I did apps and settings no multimedia since that syncs on its own through link and I have all saved to sim card either way. Now, I also upgraded withing same "branch" which in think has some to do with success but I have no certainty on that, just speculation.
    May be worth looking into. I say look into cause I normally always do clean start so I can't vouch for 100% effective. But it's a step up from link which we all know has issues.

Posted via CB10
    Sachesi is some kind of program I can download on my computer?

And which 10.2 can you recommend? (least amount of bugs, less problems with 10.1 back ups)

10-10-13 06:08 AM

And which 10.2 can you recommend? (least amount of bugs, less problems with 10.1 back ups)

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=825409 you can find sachei there
    The latest one is 10.2.0.1791

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791 pin:2AF5A1B8
    kimoi and mopar_fxr like this.
    10-10-13 06:11 AM
    People can't hear me on phone call sometimes. Is there a fix. On Verizon as well

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 11:00 AM

Yes as the sticky thread has been posted (thanks) sashesi is quite nice when you get the hang of it.

As for best 10.2 without "bugs"...
    That's is a trial and error. I personally do not restore anymore due to that seeming to be the cause of my frustrations. Especially if coming a 10.1 to a 10.2.
    If you can start clean, that is your best bet. Most of the 10.2.0.xxxx are running quite well now. I believe 1767 was a recent one that I had good success with.

Also depends on your device. Feel free to pm me. I check that from time to time

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 12:00 PM
    I dont really like this os because there is not shown the software release version..lol..so far, this is the best leaked..low batt useage..

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 12:11 PM
    Yes as the sticky thread has been posted (thanks) sashesi is quite nice when you get the hang of it.

As for best 10.2 without "bugs"...
    That's is a trial and error. I personally do not restore anymore due to that seeming to be the cause of my frustrations. Especially if coming a 10.1 to a 10.2.
    If you can start clean, that is your best bet. Most of the 10.2.0.xxxx are running quite well now. I believe 1767 was a recent one that I had good success with.

Also depends on your device. Feel free to pm me. I check that from time to time

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind

In the mean time I installed 10.2.1.575 and it's working ok now. Corrected a couple of things and the only bugs now are that when I use gestures a lot to multi task, it sometimes lags and it doesn't show the pictures on the SD card when I want to upload them to a website. I'm told to sideload the pictures bar file, but I don't know where to get that... I do sideload, but I don't know where to get the official pictures bar file.

10-14-13 01:05 PM
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind

In the mean time I installed 10.2.1.575 and it's working ok now. Corrected a couple of things and the only bugs now are that when I use gestures a lot to multi task, it sometimes lags and it doesn't show the pictures on the SD card when I want to upload them to a website. I'm told to sideload the pictures bar file, but I don't know where to get that... I do sideload, but I don't know where to get the official pictures bar file.

what pic bar do you want? for the 575 os your on or were you looking for a different one?
    10-14-13 02:28 PM
    Is there any update for blackberry Q5..my version is 10.2.2102

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 12:16 PM
    Anyone know when AT&T will put out the first 10.2 update. I have a Q10.
    03-24-14 01:05 PM
    Can you guys help me?

This is a huge emergency - Blackberry really f'd up here. I'm going to tell all my friends not to buy a BlackBerry due to this oversight:

I loaded 10.3 onto my iPad and now it won't boot up. I even restored from backup using a spliced firewire cable. This is unbelievable I was told my iPad was leading edge technology - why can I not have the latest O/S!?

Help!!!!

03-24-14 01:11 PM
    Can you guys help me?

This is a huge emergency - Blackberry really f'd up here. I'm going to tell all my friends not to buy a BlackBerry due to this oversight:

I loaded 10.3 onto my iPad and now it won't boot up. I even restored from backup using a spliced firewire cable. This is unbelievable I was told my iPad was leading edge technology - why can I not have the latest O/S!?

Help!!!!

WTF

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 01:17 PM
    Can you guys help me?

Help!!!!

BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-sarc.jpg

Bringing sexy back on my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-24-14 02:04 PM
    Is there any update for blackberry Q5..my version is 10.2.2102

Posted via CB10
    If you have to ask, wait for your carrier.

Anyone know when AT&T will put out the first 10.2 update. I have a Q10.
    Given precedent, when a gay black woman becomes head of the KKK.

Can you guys help me?
    Delete System32.

Now what did any of that have to do with 10.2.0.1761?
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    03-24-14 03:12 PM
    If you have to ask, wait for your carrier.

Given precedent, when a gay black woman becomes head of the KKK.

Delete System32.

Now what did any of that have to do with 10.2.0.1761?
    Because he/she is using 2102 now....
    03-24-14 08:07 PM
    Delete System32.
    Now you'll be having him like

BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-xvyosl.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 08:18 PM
676 ... 25262728