03-28-14 12:24 PM
676 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Hmm, to those with browser issues:
    HTML5 stupidly allows persistent storage that is ignored by tools such as ccleaner - the best way to clear it out that I have found is to delete all history, sessions etc. Using the browsers own built in tool - which several times has restored me a good GB of space (!!!) - i would suggest you maybe try this?

Also, what is your internet connection? I suspect Mega just times you out if you don't download it quickly enough...
    At home it can be hit and miss with at best 430KB/s down while at university with MB/s down i never have any download issues.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:00 AM
    You might get a notification of a small update which will reinstall those icons.
    Nope, actually he won't.
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-27-13 02:39 AM
    can u share it? i want the working dark theme too..
    thanks
    Sorry I am just seeing your request, been away from the forum. Anyway its cool someone has already posted a link for you. Cheers!
    09-27-13 03:12 AM
    Installed 1761 on my phone. Dark theme works well on bbm and calendar. But no such luck on contacts. I even restarted my phone. Are there any similar experiences, and if so what should one do? Or should one just wait for the Official OS which is expected soon. Hopefully! Otherwise the leaked version is working very well.
    I had a similar problem with BBM, while dark theme worked for contacts and calendar. I was able to resolve it by loading the bbm bar from 1743. so in ur case you can try loading the contact bar
    mandru likes this.
    09-27-13 03:27 AM
    I am using 1761 (STL100-1) right now and so far everything is running well. Only one problem is I cannot using word substitution after restore setting from 1743. Anybody can help me please?
    09-27-13 03:32 AM
    mobile hotspot problem AGAIN on STL1 users
    09-27-13 03:33 AM
    I have a problem with txt messeges, I dont recive form one operator and receive from other two!!!
    09-27-13 03:34 AM
    Has anybody else problems with docs to go? Text input doesn't work for me at all, resp. is totally slow..
    09-27-13 03:45 AM
    Bug report
    Q10 SQN-3
    I cannot input anything if I open doc file with docs to go.

BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-img_00000022.png

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 03:48 AM
    mobile hotspot problem AGAIN on STL1 users
    Nope. Hotspot works fine..
    09-27-13 03:59 AM
    Bro, is this one working with channel installed?
    09-27-13 04:50 AM
    Just use gmail for contacts. It's a pain having to bite the bullet and move it all over, but trust me, it is way easier and works better too.
    Plus clean up from Gmail on the web is so nice. If something goes wrong you can restore your contacts from the NSA(I Kidd) from a previous date. The restore has saved me a couple times.

As for this OS on a Verizon z10. Butter comes to my device to see smooth.

To bad big Red didn't see the superior device they had in there stores. Even on 10.1 I know it the OS was solid and better than iOS.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 04:52 AM
    Bro, is this one working with channel installed?
    Nope if you install channel,you will lose your dark theme

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 04:52 AM
    was working initially but stopped now.
    Nope. Hotspot works fine..
    09-27-13 05:33 AM
    Damn. Just loaded 1743. Tempting, but I will hold off a bit. But this is awesome!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 06:24 AM
    Damn. Just loaded 1743. Tempting, but I will hold off a bit. But this is awesome!!!

Posted via CB10
    Holding off is how you become behind with your leaks! :P. Get it installed :P.

Posted via CB10
    saxxman likes this.
    09-27-13 06:25 AM
    This version still pulls my contacts out from their respective category in MS Outlook, man I sure wish they'd fix this !!

Posted via CB10 using my handy dandy STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1761 ~ AT&T
    09-27-13 06:28 AM
    Installed this leak and did a restore from BB Link. I am unable to turn off social contacts within the contacts app. Dark theme does not work as well. I read somewhere in this thread that I can fix the contact issue by reloading the contacts bar. Is this correct?

Thank you in advance to your answers.
    09-27-13 07:34 AM
    Z10
    STL100-2
    I updated to this leak a few days ago and noticed I can't send text messages but my what's app and literally everything else on the phone still works! Also, when I receive a message I don't receive a contacts name just their number. The process I followed to install the leak was, back up handset (which had a previous 10.2 leak installed), perform security wipe on handset, connect handset to laptop and run autoloader. Once autoloader had completed I restored the back up I had just performed. Running BlackBerry Link 10.2 as well.

I was thinking to try to run the leak again and do the restore again to see if that fixes the issue but I'm not sure it will. Plus it'll take out another couple of hours of my life! Lol :'(

Please help, I needsta text!

Naj

Posted via CB10
    Pender Kelvin likes this.
    09-27-13 08:14 AM
    Installed this leak and did a restore from BB Link. I am unable to turn off social contacts within the contacts app. Dark theme does not work as well. I read somewhere in this thread that I can fix the contact issue by reloading the contacts bar. Is this correct?

Thank you in advance to your answers.
    It is the restore of the SETTINGS that causes this issue with Contacts. I installed this leak and did a selective restore without the SETTINGS and I have my dark theme this time. Every other time it never worked with dark theme.

You cannot reload the BAR file to fix it either as I tried that. You need to run the Autoloader again and when when restoring just do APP DATA and MEDIA with NO SETTINGS. This will fix the issue.

HTH
    09-27-13 08:32 AM
    It is the restore of the SETTINGS that causes this issue with Contacts. I installed this leak and did a selective restore without the SETTINGS and I have my dark theme this time. Every other time it never worked with dark theme.

You cannot reload the BAR file to fix it either as I tried that. You need to run the Autoloader again and when when restoring just do APP DATA and MEDIA with NO SETTINGS. This will fix the issue.

HTH
    My understanding is that if you don't restore settings you will lose all your learned words in autocorrect and auto fill, or whatever they are called. Is that loss really worth it just to get the dark theme in contacts? And is there any other way to back up and restore learned words?
    09-27-13 08:59 AM
    Thanks for your replies. Need to restore data for passwords. I never restore media. Looks like it's back to. 1443 for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:03 AM
    I have a problem with txt messeges, I dont recive form one operator and receive from other two!!!
    It's not a problem with your phone then
    It's either an issue with that carrier, or the phone that is trying to send it to you
    09-27-13 09:12 AM
    My understanding is that if you don't restore settings you will lose all your learned words in autocorrect and auto fill, or whatever they are called. Is that loss really worth it just to get the dark theme in contacts? And is there any other way to back up and restore learned words?
    Only you can decide if it is worth it to you.

Sent from my BerryLeak Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx while drunk
    09-27-13 09:13 AM
    Off topic... bbm for desktop could be a disaster .
    Hacktards can modify or re engineering something on it.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:24 AM
676 ... 1718192021 ...