03-28-14 12:24 PM
676 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    HEY GUESS WHAT I FOUND! PRESS AND HOLD THE APP ICONS TILL THEY BOUNCE AND YOU CAN NOW DELETE THE SMS ICON AND THE HUB ICON .... !!!!!!WOOOHOOO! NO MORE DUMD APP FOLDER...

WAH HOO...

#ICHOOSEBLACKBERRY10

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1761

Posted via CB10
    You might get a notification of a small update which will reinstall those icons.
    09-26-13 05:35 PM
    20 hours after installing, battery life still poor (syncing etc)
    Everything else (what I use) runs perfectly!
    I wouldn't expect to see any difference (if any) for a few days. Some even longer.
    09-26-13 05:36 PM
    Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 05:37 PM
    Enjoying this leak so far, everything is running great! Can't tell on battery yet but getting better life than previous leak. Did a clean install, using Outlook for all contacts

EDIT:
    Ugh, had to restore setting due to password keeper...forgot....wish their was another way so I can have a "CLEAN" install...any thoughts? My password keeper is loaded

White STL100-4 OS10.2.0.1725 now .1761
    Last edited by Mic_JP; 09-28-13 at 07:52 PM.
    09-26-13 06:37 PM
    I play music all of the time. No problems on build 10.2.0.1761.
    09-26-13 07:21 PM
    Loving this leak.... Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1761

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 07:34 PM
    OK--I'm almost convinced (on 1725 now, 100-3, AT&T)

I'm using the unlocked runtime. Aside from the ability to hide the permabar, is the updated, locked Android runtime in this leak worth spending the time to convert all my Android apps with the debugtoken in order to make them run on this version. In other words, is this locked runtime that much better than the unlocked runtime (other than the permabar hide function)?

Any opinions?
    I'd say yes it's worth it and once your done it's all good.
    I've found that the newer (locked) runtime are compatible with more android apps. I have only needed the debug for 2 apps (candy crush and Google Earth). Google maps doesn't need one.

-aBBuser
    09-26-13 07:48 PM
    Can anyone tell me why when I send a text message through sms there is a ten second delay where I can't view or send any other message. This is with blackberry Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 08:40 PM
    Can anyone tell me why when I send a text message through sms there is a ten second delay where I can't view or send any other message. This is with blackberry Z10.

Posted via CB10
    I haven't heard of anything like that. Try holding the volume buttons down for ~45 seconds to reboot. If that doesn't work flip air plane mode on an off. If nothing else you could try side loading the sys.chat and sms bar files.
    09-26-13 08:43 PM
    Thanks ... this leaks solved my problem ... since leaks 10.1.0.4xxx till 10.2.0.1521 + browser bar from 1743..
    goodbye annoying browser bugs.
    BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-brw1.jpg
    BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-brw2.jpg

STL-1 + 10.2.0.1761

unlike my Z10, my Q5 still virgin
    09-26-13 09:31 PM
    Has the autolinking-of-contacts bug been resolved in this latest leak? You set up yahoo contact, google contact and hotmail contact sources, then you add a contact and they appear in all those contact sources and autolinked without letting you choose which contact source to add too. It has been very annoying. I do hope one day this bug will be resolved soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 09:35 PM
    STOP POSTING! LOL
    I read everything before installing.
    At this rate, I won't have to wait for the next leak... It'll already be here!

BTW: I haven't read this anywhere, so....
    For you guys getting "stuck" with downloads and corrupt files:
    It could be the amount of traffic on the website but....
    it's more likely your internet connection. The slightest "bump" can cause files to corrupt.
    And, if you're using the default Bandwidth speed that you got from your carrier, it's too slow!

I'm running 22Mbps/2Mbps which is fast and it's still too slow!

Hey! Anyone know if the Runtime is unlocked?

YES! I'M KIDDING!
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-26-13 09:59 PM
    Has the autolinking-of-contacts bug been resolved in this latest leak? You set up yahoo contact, google contact and hotmail contact sources, then you add a contact and they appear in all those contact sources and autolinked without letting you choose which contact source to add too. It has been very annoying. I do hope one day this bug will be resolved soon.

Posted via CB10
    Add contact by selecting one source by filtering to it in contacts app. It's not a bug, it's normal behavior.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    09-26-13 09:59 PM
    STOP POSTING! LOL
    I read everything before installing.
    At this rate, I won't have to wait for the next leak... It'll already be here.!

BTW: I haven't read this anywhere, so....
    For you guys getting "stuck" with downloads and corrupt files:
    It could be the amount of traffic on the website but....
    it's more likely your internet connection. The slightest "bump" can cause files to corrupt.
    And, if your using the default Bandwidth speed that you got for your carrier, it's too slow!

I'm running 22Mbps/2Mbps which is fast and it's still too slow!

Hey! Anyone know if the Runtime is unlocked? http://bestanimations.com/Humans/PPDane-01-june.gif

YES! I'M KIDDING!
    Nice post lol

I think you're right as per the traffic that file is getting causing it to be corrupt.

I think it was about 3 leaks ago [lol] I had a corrupt autoloader...total wtf moment for bit. Asked my buddy Pilar why the autoloader will connect to my Q10, reboot it, autoloader shuts down, and phone boots up as normal....She said that the autoloader could've been fried during the download process, mind you I was messing around and streaming a bunch of stuff as well. She's solid with help! I backed up, and restored with ZERO issues thus far, it was a good day.

BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-27751394.jpg
    09-26-13 10:09 PM
    It's all good!
    I grew up in the days of rotary phones and busy signals!
    Now, you look into a crowd and you can immediately find the one person that's not on their mobile device.

But, ya gotta love what the digital age has done for the phone in the business world.
    You first have to take a math test and a multiple choice quiz.... you then get put on hold for a stress endurance test and when you finally do reach customer service they want to assure you that you could use their "anything BUT convenient website....

One thing that hasn't changed since the early days of Ma Bell...BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-telephone-1-june.gif

NOBODY needs to be on the phone as much as they are today!

BTW: Downloaded from MEGA in 11 minutes.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-26-13 10:39 PM
    Yeah but there are a couple numbers I want to save first. Do you know if Microsoft live sync is 2 way compatible on BB10 yet?
    I use google for my contacts and had that duplicates once out of 6 leaks.
    I deleted the goggle account and reinstalled it and all was good.
    09-26-13 10:45 PM
    Looking for black theme message bar. If somebody extracted it, please post.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 11:36 PM
    I am using 1761 (STL100-1) right now and so far everything is running well. Only one problem is I cannot using word substitution after restore setting from 1743. Anybody can help me please?
    09-26-13 11:58 PM
    I still had to link most contacts manual.
    And still whatsapp cannot cope with linked contacts. Whatsapp is still a mess.
    For now contacts are settled in and the contact app still seems snappier.
    Lets see what the rest does in the first full day

EDIT: For now a couple of reboots did the trick..hope it lasts
    Last edited by Strikkie; 09-27-13 at 03:16 AM.
    09-27-13 12:10 AM
    just loaded and restored via link. living dangerously. waiting for all the bad things to happen! seriously, just restored and signed back into my accounts. so far no muss, no fuss.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 12:11 AM
    anyone know a good contacts backup app that won't create duplicates... I am going to have to wipe again
    Just use gmail for contacts. It's a pain having to bite the bullet and move it all over, but trust me, it is way easier and works better too.
    ckroboth likes this.
    09-27-13 12:47 AM
    Add contact by selecting one source by filtering to it in contacts app. It's not a bug, it's normal behavior.

Adam, did you try it yourself? I just tried it and the bug is still there! This is fresh install, no restore, setting up 2 google contacts sources immediately and after contacts settling down I add a new contact from Contacts app by selecting only 1 of the google contact source. Once saved, I then search the newly created contact and checking the linking, the horror is still there!! Autolinking madness creating links in those 2 google contact sources + 1 local contact. I can't believe this bug is still there for almost a year. This is seriously a problem for managing contacts, say you have 1 contact source for suppliers and 1 contact source for customers, creating an entry for customers contact source also creating an entry in the supplier contact sources???!!
    09-27-13 12:57 AM
    Day 2 since install and everything is going as it should:

Battery life is good
    Constant radio signal (no data loss)
    Battery does not get hot.

BerryLeaks present BB10 OS 10.2.0.1761 Leaked OS for ALL devices-img_00001420.png

My device is a Q10 on the O2-UK network. I also did not restore from backup, and I have 2 email account and a twitter account synced.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1761
    09-27-13 12:57 AM
    Adam, did you try it yourself? I just tried it and the bug is still there! This is fresh install, no restore, setting up 2 google contacts sources immediately and after contacts settling down I add a new contact from Contacts app by selecting only 1 of the google contact source. Once saved, I then search the newly created contact and checking the linking, the horror is still there!! Autolinking madness creating links in those 2 google contact sources + 1 local contact. I can't believe this bug is still there for almost a year. This is seriously a problem for managing contacts, say you have 1 contact source for suppliers and 1 contact source for customers, creating an entry for customers contact source also creating an entry in the supplier contact sources???!!
    Sorry, I haven't used it for a few weeks, but yeah, it's buggy for me too.

09-27-13 01:13 AM
    It seems to me that while the general characters in the device are okay, the sms's text characters are a tad smaller than the other ones and also than they were in other OS's.

Did anyone else notice this?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 01:44 AM
676 ... 1617181920 ...