09-29-13 03:20 PM
476 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Present 10.2.1.200 for STL 100 - 2//3/4 (Yes you read that correctly)-1379045939440.jpg  
    09-13-13 12:19 AM
    Lol, leaks come from BerryLeaks team, not crackberry.com neither n4bb
    The people at berry leaks are the one who create the links and upload the files and also share them.
    i lol'd
    09-13-13 12:19 AM
    So feel silly yet?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Present 10.2.1.200 for STL 100 - 2//3/4 (Yes you read that correctly)-1379046299122.jpg  
    Last edited by wu-wei; 09-13-13 at 03:16 AM. Reason: pre-emptive correction of potentially offensive term
    mopar_fxr and thatplaybookguy like this.
    09-13-13 12:25 AM
    Just thot I remind people.

If by load this os. And do restores. Remember that if u Do a backup from this os and then load a lower os. Which is likely as we'll prob see more 10.2.0.xx coming. Then u won't be able to restore that backup using link. U will have to do one of the following things instead:

Use Sachesi to do the backup and restore. As that program doesn't care what os ur use. (preferred way)

Restore from an older os backup

Use Sachesi to re name ur backup to older version so link sees it again. (Not always a garrantee tho)

So. In saying that. Have fun. Just letting u know so your not surprised later

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-13-13 12:28 AM
    It's amazing how Crackberry always seems to copy N4BB, this was posted yesterday on N4BB. BlackScorpion3 simply had to download it from N4BB's links, then copy their post word for word and post here.
    This is just TOO FUNNY !!!!!!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    09-13-13 12:32 AM
    Just an fyi. Sec wipe did resolve the phone app crashing when opening contacts. Also. I did not lose my black contacts or calendar.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    09-13-13 12:36 AM
    Just thot I remind people.

If by load this os. And do restores. Remember that if u Do a backup from this os and then load a lower os. Which is likely as we'll prob see more 10.2.0.xx coming. Then u won't be able to restore that backup using link. U will have to do one of the following things instead:

Use Sachesi to do the backup and restore. As that program doesn't care what os ur use. (preferred way)

Restore from an older os backup

Use Sachesi to re name ur backup to older version so link sees it again. (Not always a garrantee tho)

So. In saying that. Have fun. Just letting u know so your not surprised later

Ah yes the weekend is close.
    09-13-13 12:45 AM
    "Task manager" bar: weird thing, I updated last night after sec wipe, no restore. Added my accounts, tweaked a few settings, and put it in bedside mode. Woke up, dismissed my alarm, and went to work. The next time I checked my lock screen at work, there was a small bar in the lower left of the lock screen that had three colored lines, with what looked like a cpu usage graph on it. If I touched on the bar, the graph would go "realtime." and show a dynamic graph, looked just like cpu graph in task manager on windows. Tried to take a pic but couldn't. I reset the device and it was gone. Very weird. I think I somehow accessed a hidden dev gem that showed some kind of activity graph? Can't repeat it, hasn't happened since. Anyway wanted to report it, and that I am also seeing bad battery life but only first day. Thanks. Tldr lol

Posted via CB10
    All you have to do is swipe down a couple of times from the battery icon and it will go away.

Posted using CB10 on my awesome Z10. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    09-13-13 12:56 AM
    i thought i had seen somewhere else that you were meant to take your sim out, thanks bud :-)
    when i done the 1047 install, i backed up on bblink before i installed the leak, but didn't do a security wipe and just restored from last backup, am i supposed to do a security wipe? my z10 seems fine without it.
    This was in a case where the phone was stuck in the "checking for carrier uodates" mode after loading the leak. The solution was to remove the SIM reload the leak and setup the phone completely before inzerti.g the SIM.

Posted using CB10 on my awesome Z10. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    09-13-13 01:02 AM
    Can someone provide the browser. Bar since I believe it's faster

Posted via CB10
    Has the bowser been improved on this leak?
    pvphooman likes this.
    09-13-13 01:03 AM
    too bad not for STL 100-1
    09-13-13 01:33 AM
    Hugs for BerryLeaks
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    09-13-13 01:56 AM
    nice one keep it up guys
    09-13-13 03:00 AM
    stl 100-1 the lonely boy of bb family
    09-13-13 03:00 AM
    BerryLeaks Present 10.2.1.200 for STL 100 - 2//3/4 (Yes you read that correctly)-img_00000001.jpg

Car mode is back!
    kgbbz10 and thatplaybookguy like this.
    09-13-13 03:39 AM
    this is a known issue with firefox
    use chrome instead
    not able to download Firefox and I do not have the ? icon in order to accept large file download from Mega
    09-13-13 04:00 AM
    It's amazing how Crackberry always seems to copy N4BB, this was posted yesterday on N4BB. BlackScorpion3 simply had to download it from N4BB's links, then copy their post word for word and post here.
    Whatever You Smoke or Drink: Let it be. Its causing heavy Brain Damage obviously. No offense. It just seems You are not taking care of your self. So someone else need to jump in to protect the humankind.

Posted via CB10
    neovty likes this.
    09-13-13 04:01 AM
    that's one neat trick
    i didn't know that
    To take a screencap of the lock screen, play something with the music app and then screencap the lock screen.
    09-13-13 04:31 AM
    @smoothrunnings I wonder how many of your 1,216 Posts (that made you the so-called CrackBerry Master) actually worth it? Just thinking outloud here.

09-13-13 04:54 AM
    My standard update ceremony :
    1. Download autoloader and extracted (Yes it is on windows machine )
    2. Security wife the device (let the device OFF)
    3. Run autoloader as administrator (Im on windows 7 x86-64)
    4. Pull out battery, take out sim card
    5. Connect the device when PC screen show (without putting back battery) .... connect to boot rom
    6. let update process going up to windows terminal disappeared
    7. disconnect device from PC
    8. Put battery back to device (device will self booting)
    9. Setting up everything WITHOUT SIM CARD sign in berry-id with device connected to wifi
    10. switched off device > put SIM card
    11. running as normal and start play with
    Wow - you just need to cast some spells too and maybe do a backflip ;-)

Kudos for calling it a ceremony though!

Honestly: There are waaaayyy to much woodoo involved around here. This is nothing personally, but if 10 people starts defining small "things you must do", we suddenly have an "official" guide with 11 steps. (pun intended)

Just run the f...... autoloader - it will take care of everything.

The autoloader does a block level write of the flash memory. This means a completely new filesystem with nothing left from the old one.
    The exception is the device password. This is by design as it would be too simple to remove/change the password if you had access to the memory where it is stored.

So this is my non-ceremony:

1. Download the new OS (f archived, dobleclick to get access to .exe) and run the autoloader (and yes - the BB10 must be connected no matter what state it is in or if it is your birthday tomorrow)
    2. If you have a device password, type it on the PC (yes - Windows) and let the autoloader complete in 1-2 minutes.
    3. Setup your device.

Much, much easier.
    Stroev Mikhail likes this.
    09-13-13 05:11 AM
    Read through everything here so far and see no compelling reasons to install.

1047 with the 1443 overlay, and unlocked runtime has been a sweet combo.

Thanks for the new leek, but for once just going to enjoy a phone that just works...

Well until the next 10.2.0.1xxxx.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 05:35 AM
    Lol, leaks come from BlackBerry*, not crackberry.com neither n4bb
    The people at berry leaks are the one who create the links and upload the files and also share them.
    Fixed it for you

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 05:43 AM
    Wow - you just need to cast some spells too and maybe do a backflip ;-)

Kudos for calling it a ceremony though!

Honestly: There are waaaayyy to much woodoo involved around here. This is nothing personally, but if 10 people starts defining small "things you must do", we suddenly have an "official" guide with 11 steps. (pun intended)

Just run the f...... autoloader - it will take care of everything.

The autoloader does a block level write of the flash memory. This means a completely new filesystem with nothing left from the old one.
    The exception is the device password. This is by design as it would be too simple to remove/change the password if you had access to the memory where it is stored.

So this is my non-ceremony:

1. Download the new OS (f archived, dobleclick to get access to .exe) and run the autoloader (and yes - the BB10 must be connected no matter what state it is in or if it is your birthday tomorrow)
    2. If you have a device password, type it on the PC (yes - Windows) and let the autoloader complete in 1-2 minutes.
    3. Setup your device.

Much, much easier.
    You forgot step 2.1 - 2.10
    -
    • take out simcard and place it exactly parallel to the phone
    • as you have taken out the simcard, your battery will be out too - use your tongue to lick the contacts/pins until you feel the power. this will help preventing quick battery drain on the new OS.
    • stand in front of the phone , turn around 3 times and perform a backflip. this will equip your phone with good spirits of the BB elders.
    • Go to a shopping mall and laugh at everyone not using a BB. You will be busy for a couple of hours.
    • Practice Swiping on a very rough piece of wood
    • go to crackberry.com, pick a random thread not for STL100-1 and ask a question about STL100-1
    • Put SIM Card and battery back in your phone
    • Start phone by pressing short-long-short the power button, and as soon as you see the light turning on, put the phone on the table with the display downwards
    • after 42 seconds, turn the phone around again so you can interact with it
    • swipe once from every possible direction, then continue with step 3.
    09-13-13 06:26 AM
    Downloaded and restored fine but keep seeing cpu and a list of metrics in a small box.. very odd..

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 08:18 AM
    Downloaded and restored fine but keep seeing cpu and a list of metrics in a small box.. very odd..

Posted via CB10
    Tap the battery icon until it goes away.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 09:03 AM
476 ... 1415161718 ...