Hi berryleaks team...
    You are doing amazing work but i have only 1 request...

Can you please do your best to give us what BB don't give us that is a MUST. An unlock run time :
    -without connectivity issue

-with optional lower bar, without a permenent

- that will also work with at least with official 10.2 ?

Thanks!!

using CB Forums mobile app
    10-29-13 01:54 PM
    Hi berryleaks team...

Can you please do your best to give us what BB don't give us that is a MUST. An unlock run time :

Thanks!!

The don't code them, they just leak them....

BlackBerry is the one that has to release a "stable" runtime.... I'm using the one that was included in the 10.2.1.575 release, and it seems to work pretty well with most apps.

Have not noticed connectivity issues like most of the early 10.2 runtimes. You can hide the lower bar. And it is unlocked.
    It's the 10.2.1.9 Android Shell https://mega.co.nz/#!1VlDAYBA!d6Xzsj...BNwQZ3tGu5hN4g

Not sure how it works with an "official" 10.2 release.
    10-29-13 02:07 PM
    Hi berryleaks team...

Thanks!!

No request needed or warranted.
    If BBLeaks had anything better than what has already been leaked, we would already be using.....after they finish testing it. I'm using .575 with .641 .bars and not having all the issues I had the "two" times I tried .641.
    10-29-13 02:21 PM
    We need a runtime that is newer than the one from 725. I hope they leak one soon.
    10-29-13 02:39 PM
    I will admit as someone who had not yet loaded a leaked OS (verizon pushes my limits and they are getting close) or UNlocked runtimes, it can be confusing about which ones are the "best" (if that's even possible to answer) or work smoothly. I see references to a variety of UNlocked runtimes and have no idea which one(s) I should be grabbing when I eventually abandon my wait for Verizon (or have they abandoned me?).

So a listing of the UNlocked ones and what their respective limits or attributes are would be nice. And, yes, I do realize that they are all experimental in one way or another and I appreciate the Leak-Teams efforts.
    10-29-13 02:52 PM
    I will admit as someone who had not yet loaded a leaked OS (verizon pushes my limits and they are getting close) or UNlocked runtimes, it can be confusing about which ones are the "best" (if that's even possible to answer) or work smoothly. I see references to a variety of UNlocked runtimes and have no idea which one(s) I should be grabbing when I eventually abandon my wait for Verizon (or have they abandoned me?).

So a listing of the UNlocked ones and what their respective limits or attributes are would be nice. And, yes, I do realize that they are all experimental in one way or another and I appreciate the Leak-Teams efforts.
    While I agree a listing of individual update files with their respective attributes would be nice.....

You might get an official update from Verizon sooner. Try one and see if you like it... I think once you use 10.2 you will never go back to 10.1.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-29-13 03:04 PM
    While I agree a listing of individual update files with their respective attributes would be nice.....

You might get an official update from Verizon sooner. Try one and see if you like it... I think once you use 10.2 you will never go back to 10.1.
    HA. I shuddered yesterday when someone mentioned Headless Apps would really only be available with 10.2.1 - Verizon will probably release that sometime in 2015, if that soon!
    10-29-13 03:12 PM
    I need some help or advice. I just installed OS 10.2.... using Sachesi. It appears to have worked. But, now when I attempt to install the UNlocked android runtime (I tried two different versions), Sachesi implodes on my Win Vista 64 HomePremium computer. I rebooted the z10 and it still imploded.

I guess I can try Chrome?

Any advice or ideas why Sachesi would implode (this program needs to close etc, message from Windows).

Chrome loaded it.
    Last edited by F2; 10-29-13 at 08:02 PM.
    10-29-13 07:34 PM

Use a Debug Token. Works on ALL runtimes. It stays the same throughout all leaks. Take the extra steps. I did and it is definitely worth it.

Trusted Member Genius
    10-30-13 04:00 PM
    The problem for me with debug token is the expiration time since i'm on business trip and don't have the setup or renew token possible on the go and then i get stuck without needed applications.. :-(

10-30-13 04:40 PM
    I think i read somewhere else in the forums that now there's a way to make the debug token good for a year...
    10-31-13 12:21 PM
    Can someone tell me how to create a debug token for a year ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-31-13 01:20 PM
    Hi

If I install the sys.android-127.0.0.595.bar, and the sys.android.shell-10.2.1.9.bar on the Q10, should I run an unlocked runtime without connection issue and will I able to hide the lower bar?
    Thanks in advance
    10-31-13 05:34 PM
    The problem for me with debug token is the expiration time since i'm on business trip and don't have the setup or renew token possible on the go and then i get stuck without needed applications.. :-(

Debug tokens are only needed when converting apps. The apps don't stop working after converted. The debug token expires if you want to convert another app. The apps will continue to work

Via CB10 Rockin the beautiful new Z30 STA100-5 Runnin 10.2.0.1791
    10-31-13 05:51 PM
    I think i read somewhere else in the forums that now there's a way to make the debug token good for a year...
    It's not the debug token, but rather the bbidtoken.csk file that lasts for a year.

Hi

If I install the sys.android-127.0.0.595.bar, and the sys.android.shell-10.2.1.9.bar on the Q10, should I run an unlocked runtime without connection issue and will I able to hide the lower bar?
    Thanks in advance
    Shell doesn't really do anything, it's the sys.android bar that's important

If you want an unlocked runtime without connection issues, install the 127.0.0.595 runtime. If you want one with a non-permanent lower bar, install the 10.2.1.9 runtime. One or the other.
    10-31-13 06:29 PM
    Does the 10.2.1.9 have any connection issue? Is it also unlocked?
    10-31-13 06:50 PM
    Does the 10.2.1.9 have any connection issue? Is it also unlocked?
    From my experience, 10.2.1.9 have connection issue with certain apps.
    11-04-13 06:25 PM
    I guess I'm just lucky but I've never had a connectivity issue with any of the runtimes--locked or unlocked. I'm using the one that came with the recent update of 1791 and it is unlocked and works great. I also use a couple of android apps (Google Earth/ IG, etc) that I have a debug token sideloaded for as well. All work great. I will say that Instagram after all the hassle of finding one that actually works, is pretty much useless on a Q10. It works fine but the screen is just too small. I don't use it anyway, but loaded it just to test it. Good luck to everyone dealing with this---and my answer is all of the unlocked runtimes are pretty much stable. 575 is probably the best.
    11-04-13 07:27 PM