12-09-13 01:49 AM
220 ... 789
tools
    For those wondering this is a link to Darcy's tools (DDBT) ON BlackBerry Vietnam...

(I only know cause I clicked it)

Karma is a B!*?h. 7B Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.15xx
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    12-08-13 07:02 PM
    Missed out on all the drama (oh, darn... /sarcasm) but since this is going down, I'd like to thank the BLT and anyone else helping with keeping the BB10 as cutting edge and wonderful as it is.

I went through a lot of this with the C= Amiga break up years ago, and the ongoing, downhill spiral that was that community, when we lost our manufacturer... I am really REALLY glad we didn't have that, but I'd like to point out it was the leaker/developers that kept the legs under the dead horse for a long time afterwards... so I just want to say thanks (I realize it isn't at all the same thing, but it still is a breaking/shaking of the community)

As several others have pointed out, be kind to each other, we are all here (or should be) to support a gadget we love and want to enjoy it more. And BLT has helped make it more enjoyable for me at least. Thanks.
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-08-13 07:19 PM
    Seriously, does anyone know how to remove threads from your participated list? I've got a couple I would like to remove...

Posted from my Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 via CB10
    12-08-13 07:59 PM
    Please don't answer that question unless you've got a helpful answer that's based in reality and on topic.

12-08-13 08:00 PM
    Please don't answer that question unless you've got a helpful answer that's based in reality and on topic.

You can't. Perhaps a mod could remove you.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 08:02 PM

I don't think there is actually a way unless maybe if you go on your PC and unsubscribe, other than that just let them fall to the bottom,

Posted from my Z30
    12-08-13 08:03 PM
    Every time there is a new reply, they go to the top of the list. Participated list in cb10 is different from subscribed list in user cp.

12-08-13 08:06 PM
    Seriously, does anyone know how to remove threads from your participated list? I've got a couple I would like to remove...

I'm not sure, but maybe if you delete all the comments you've left in a thread, that'd do it.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.1.1055)
    mrfreeze, PJD642 and moody like this.
    12-08-13 08:06 PM
    See you around, thanks for everything you've done. we appreciate all the hard work.

Well BerryLeaks has been officially shut down. Many of us are saddened by this, but most agree it's what is necessary now. I have opted to leave most of the group names here, as they are still a valuable resource.

I know that many, like FlexNinja and DarcyTallGuy have become disgusted enough with the drama that they will no longer be participating here. To those of you who had all this in mind as a goal I truly hope you realize how incredibly devastating it is to the community that they will not be here any longer. Both have been invaluable and will be sorely missed by many. Thank you DarcyTallGuy and thank you FlexNinja and thanks to the rest of those that always acted with integrity and intelligence. It has been appreciated more than I can express.

I have also decided to leave the resources up because they are no less valuable. DBBT will no longer be accessible so here's hoping you have it already.

The Former Group
    FlexNinja
    Wu Wei
    Wigley458
    Adam Szucs
    Xsacha
    DarcyTallGuy
    BlackScorpion3
    Toobs623
    Mecca EL
    Thurask
    Ofutur
    HaTaX
    Vecharo
    Masterscarhead1
    knobtviker
    LillyFox
    VeniceBB

Recommended resources
    Sachesi
    DBBT
    Our Wiki

On a personal note: I think I have always been fairly calm and composed when posting on these forums. If you notice I tend not to get involved with the drama. I actually believe in the kindness of human beings... I believe that the world can be a better. Maybe that makes me nave but it's better than being cold hearted and dead inside. Think about the way you act. Think about the way you make other's feel. Think about whether you want to live your life helping people and improving yourself or if you prefer to hurt those you interact with.

Always remember, one way or the other, you reap what you sow.

Good luck, see you around the forums.
    toobs623 and keenwerkz like this.
    12-08-13 09:34 PM
    Every time there is a new reply, they go to the top of the list. Participated list in cb10 is different from subscribed list in user cp.

go to browser unsubcribe from there you wont get the notification again

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 09:39 PM
    Yes but the question is , shaken with bacon.

Posted from my Z30
    Oh! Absolutely!
    And for those of you still not happy with your device... or need a fix while waiting for that next (dare I say) Leak...
    Add a little flavor to your device.
    Take several strips of bacon and microwave just enough to get the greases flowing. (It's important to use fresh grease)
    Set grease aside.
    Wrap bacon strips (while still warm) around mobile device.
    Place device in Bacon grease to marinate SCREEN SIDE DOWN. This is very important as it assures that the flavor from the grease will seep into even the smallest of areas.
    Now set everything aside in a warm sunny spot.
    You'll know that your new upflavored device is ready when even your dog (or cat) stop trying to get to it.
    Store full flavored device in a plastic baggie for longer lasting flavor when not in use.

Remember to remove sim card and battery as they can stop the grease from saturating those areas.
    Lastly, back up device to save those flavors because leftovers always taste better.

If you don't feel comfortable with bacon grease because you're afraid it may "Leak".. Then I can only suggest you wait for an official bacon release.
    And, as always, where leaks and marinates are concerned... Don't come complaining because you couldn't get the flavor right. You're on your own.

.... excuse me! would you pass the Grey Poupon?
    anon721037 and Omnitech like this.
    12-08-13 10:09 PM
    You guys have no idea how happy I am that this thread turned into a love fest for bacon instead of a hate fest for anything ({})

Posted via CB10
    .. and no sooner said and ....

Ok now I'm done with this thread. It's turning into another waiting room. Any way to remove it from my participated list in cb10?

We have our first bacon hater!
    12-08-13 10:36 PM
    Bacon....did someone say BACON!?!?!??! (homer drool)

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 10:41 PM
    I understand that, and personally feel very much the same. However not everyone feels that way. I hope, as much as anyone, that the leaks continue. I do, however, believe that you have some of your facts crossed. Either way you have made it abundantly clear how you felt about there being a leak team. It's gone, it's over, who cares.

If it matters I was always a proponent of minimal testing with quick release. I agree that exploring is part of the fun. One of the ideas we had, which now will never come to fruition, was to release the OS immediately and then release another thread with our analysis of the OS for those who are less comfortable with unfinished software.

Anyway it really doesn't matter anymore so we can leave it at that.

Posted via CB10
    I enjoyed all of your collective work and the fun comments. We will miss the team. It was wonderful to load this stuff and in the end help debug the programs for BlackBerry.
    Thanks to all of you!

STA-100-3 v10.2.1.1055
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-08-13 10:56 PM
    Bacon....did someone say BACON!?!?!??! (homer drool)

Posted via CB10
    In 4 minutes we won't have anymore bacon...

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-08-13 10:56 PM
    LOL.....Baconhaters.

Sent from my Q10
    12-08-13 11:07 PM
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the BaconBerry:

BerryLeaks Member List and Contact Information-baconberry_q10_01.jpg

BlackBerry Q10 Sizzling Bacon Phone Case Cover

NOM NOM NOM NOM...!!
    12-08-13 11:25 PM
    Oh! Absolutely!
    And for those of you still not happy with your device... or need a fix while waiting for that next (dare I say) Leak...
    Add a little flavor to your device.
    Take several strips of bacon and microwave just enough to get the greases flowing. (It's important to use fresh grease)
    Set grease aside.
    Wrap bacon strips (while still warm) around mobile device.
    Place device in Bacon grease to marinate SCREEN SIDE DOWN. This is very important as it assures that the flavor from the grease will seep into even the smallest of areas.
    Now set everything aside in a warm sunny spot.
    You'll know that your new upflavored device is ready when even your dog (or cat) stop trying to get to it.
    Store full flavored device in a plastic baggie for longer lasting flavor when not in use.

Remember to remove sim card and battery as they can stop the grease from saturating those areas.
    Lastly, back up device to save those flavors because leftovers always taste better.

If you don't feel comfortable with bacon grease because you're afraid it may "Leak".. Then I can only suggest you wait for an official bacon release.
    And, as always, where leaks and marinates are concerned... Don't come complaining because you couldn't get the flavor right. You're on your own.

.... excuse me! would you pass the Grey Poupon?
    Instructions weren't clear enough

Dad's car is now stuck in the tree across the street and I don't know what to tell him

BerryLeaks Member List and Contact Information-fed-up-neighbours-put-brakes-boy-racer-after-months-being-driven-barking-his-anti.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 12:01 AM
    Having trouble with leak installation??

No problem! Just call the Medieval Helpdesk!

12-09-13 01:39 AM
    This one is done too.
    12-09-13 01:49 AM
220 ... 789