12-09-13 02:49 AM
220 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Just asking: if no further leaks drop on CB, how many people will still visit? Will it die a slow death? I have my opinion, but won't share for now.
    moody likes this.
    12-07-13 06:01 PM
    @itzjusnick Find your contacts and leak something for the "community"

People/groups who provide leaks are free to share them as they see fit. They wanted a structured process and I'm fine with that.

I'm also fine, personally, with experimenting with leaks from other leakers.

There are many in this forum who felt comforted in getting a leak from who they felt was a reliable source.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:02 PM
    @itzjusnick Find your contacts and leak something for the "community"

People/groups who provide leaks are free to share them as they see fit. They wanted a structured process and I'm fine with that.

I'm also fine, personally, with experimenting with leaks from other leakers.

There are many in this forum who felt comforted in getting a leak from who they felt was a reliable source.

Posted via CB10
    Fact of the matter is the group you so much love only had one person leaking the leaks and he could have done it for himself didn't need them to profit from it and the community didn't need them to test them we all could have shared in it. The fact that I have no source doesn't matter cause fact is they don't have one anymore either which is why there has been no leaks

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    12-07-13 06:07 PM
    And the drama begins. :-(

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    moody and bungaboy like this.
    12-07-13 06:08 PM
    And the drama begins. :-(

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Yea cause any time you try to have a logical conversation that makes sense it's drama lol

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:08 PM
    Thanks Guys for the work you did.

Give it 20 years and have a reunion tour.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:10 PM
    Yea cause any time you try to have a logical conversation that makes sense it's drama lol

Posted via CB10
    No, it's drama when the conversations goes in the direction to which it now goes. That's not a conversation, that's a slang match.

moody and Blacklatino like this.
    12-07-13 06:11 PM
    Fact of the matter is the group you so much love only had one person leaking the leaks and he could have done it for himself didn't need them to profit from it and the community didn't need them to test them we all could have shared in it. The fact that I have no source doesn't matter cause fact is they don't have one anymore either which is why there has been no leaks

Posted via CB10
    Are you putting word's in my mouth? I don't believe I opined on BL in your referenced quote.. But, I did offer my opinion that people can do things as they wish. Hope that offers some clarity.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:13 PM
    OK let's please not shut down another thread. Can I derail you by asking my question again: Just asking: if no further leaks drop on CB, how many people will still visit? Will it die a slow death? I have my opinion, but won't share for now.
    moody and VeniceBB like this.
    12-07-13 06:19 PM
    OK let's please not shut down another thread. Can I derail you by asking my question again: Just asking: if no further leaks drop on CB, how many people will still visit? Will it die a slow death? I have my opinion, but won't share for now.
    Agreed on keeping the thread from being shut down.

As for your question, CB is so much more than leaks. I'm absolutely sure that over 90% of their current visitors will continue to visit, probably even more. The leaks forum itself would probably die though, but it won't make much of a difference to CB itself.
    But honestly, I don't believe leaks will be stopped anytime soon.
    12-07-13 06:26 PM
    In my opinion people will still visit CB but with time the fun part will be gone and less visits will be made. I know for sure the leaks make me a CB follower, the leak team made me trust leaks and install them. I hope this is not the beginning of the end. Thanks BL team, thanks CB and people let do our part on getting BlackBerry on track.

Posted on the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1809
    12-07-13 06:29 PM
    In my opinion people will still visit CB but with time the fun part will be gone and less visits will be made. I know for sure the leaks make me a CB follower, the leak team made me trust leaks and install them. I hope this is not the beginning of the end. Thanks BL team, thanks CB and people let do our part on getting BlackBerry on track.

For some of us. The fun can now begin. poking around a leaked os is all the fun to some people. Not reading a list then deciding to load a leak.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:33 PM
    For some of us. The fun can now begin. poking around a leaked os is all the fun to some people. Not reading a list then deciding to load a leak.

Posted via CB10
    I understand that, and personally feel very much the same. However not everyone feels that way. I hope, as much as anyone, that the leaks continue. I do, however, believe that you have some of your facts crossed. Either way you have made it abundantly clear how you felt about there being a leak team. It's gone, it's over, who cares.

If it matters I was always a proponent of minimal testing with quick release. I agree that exploring is part of the fun. One of the ideas we had, which now will never come to fruition, was to release the OS immediately and then release another thread with our analysis of the OS for those who are less comfortable with unfinished software.

Anyway it really doesn't matter anymore so we can leave it at that.

Posted via CB10
    VeniceBB, PJD642, habs_fan and 9 others like this.
    12-07-13 06:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agree the fun is always there so I just got me another BB10 so I can try leaks and not risk being without a working device.

12-07-13 06:49 PM
    I mean instead of having a leaked os forums. We should have a "take this os we approve , shut your mouth, and heres your list you won't read forum section". Lol
    Posted via CB10
    LOL. Yeah. It would be nice if it were just that simple. But, the same ppl that were complaining about BBLeaks, not having a new OS Leak, not having a detailed change log, demanding to know why they should upgrade at all, who leaks the OS and why, will also complain when someone isn't readily available to answer a question previously answered on another thread, or blame the leaker for not answering their questions......right now. Also, the community has always been involved when an OS is leaked. Problem is, no one wants ppl upgrading, not reviewing the pros/cons prior to upgrading, then calling BlackBerry expecting someone to fix their nuked BlackBerry. While I may not have agreed with certain individuals comments, rebuttals to some members, the group did have good intentions. Personally, I can get along with anyone..........that can get along with me and I prefer drama-free. But, again, anyone can talk ish to others online, but, it's not necessary, IMO. Emotions can and do get the best of some. It happens. But, I looked at the overall intent of the group as a whole.......the good and the bad. Again, novel idea. But, not sure if it would become a confused organization or just organized confusion as in the past.
    toobs623, bungaboy and moyah8 like this.
    12-07-13 07:15 PM
    LOL. Yeah. It would be nice if it were just that simple. But, the same ppl that were complaining about BBLeaks, not having a new OS Leak, not having a detailed change log, demanding to know why they should upgrade at all, who leaks the OS and why, will also complain when someone isn't readily available to answer a question previously answered on another thread, or blame the leaker for not answering their questions......right now. Also, the community has always been involved when an OS is leaked. Problem is, no one wants ppl upgrading, not reviewing the pros/cons prior to upgrading, then calling BlackBerry expecting someone to fix their nuked BlackBerry. While I may not have agreed with certain individuals comments, rebuttals to some members, the group did have good intentions. Personally, I can get along with anyone..........that can get along with me and I prefer drama-free. But, again, anyone can talk ish to others online, but, it's not necessary, IMO. Emotions can and do get the best of some. It happens. But, I looked at the overall intent of the group as a whole.......the good and the bad. Again, novel idea. But, not sure if it would become a confused organization or just organized confusion as in the past.
    Agreed

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 07:21 PM
    Agreed on keeping the thread from being shut down.

As for your question, CB is so much more than leaks. I'm absolutely sure that over 90% of their current visitors will continue to visit, probably even more. The leaks forum itself would probably die though, but it won't make much of a difference to CB itself.
    But honestly, I don't believe leaks will be stopped anytime soon.
    Same here. May slow down for awhile, but, I don't see the leaks completely drying up.
    12-07-13 07:24 PM
    The thread is ok for now but let's just say the Mods are watching.
    12-07-13 08:16 PM
    The thread is ok for now but let's just say the Mods are watching.
    snipper shot

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 08:24 PM
    +1000. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:24 PM
    For the record i completely understand. But those people were not born with the bb10 leaks, they have always been here. I understand what the leaks team was trying to accomplish. And for the most part I found that many of the team members were polite kind and very helpful people for those who wanted or needed it. I just always felt that when a leak were to leak it was the job of anyone experienced and wanted to be helpful to be able to do so. I think we felt limited and belittled by being by passed by only a few people who were called upon to do so.

It's all water under the bridge or over the dam or where ever you like your water to run though. I hope this brings I tighter more helpful forum for us all. Good night and Goodluck to all the team members

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 12:48 AM
    who cares this is a site, why is everyone getting their panties in a bunch:P

This thread got derailed pages ago :P

Thanks BB leaks and that sucks that your group turned out to be corrupt. Bunch of smart dudes. The lists were sweet much different then why i use to load of the OS6/7 leaks except for those were always pretty stable compared to the BB10 leaks.

hopefully darcy and sacha are still working on their BB10 tools, Kris hopefully still loves BB and the rest of the team hopefully stays on the forums to contribute.
    12-08-13 01:52 AM
    Close this thread

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-08-13 02:05 AM
    Close this thread

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    No

Posted via CB10
    lui22, moody, eldricho and 2 others like this.
    12-08-13 03:33 AM
    I'm confused as to whether a group of people got cb to prevent berryleaks team from sharing any more leaks, or BlackBerry locked them out, or both? Or something else? Reading different things in different threads. Probably won't be any more leaks for awhile, seeing as they were the only ones dropping them.

Posted from my Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 via CB10
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 12-08-13 at 08:43 AM. Reason: insulting language
    12-08-13 04:08 AM
220 ... 34567 ...