08-17-13 01:50 PM
48 12
tools
    This is another feature that BBM needs. Call it group video or something. Just add the people you want into a single conversation then call just like you normally would on a normal conversation. :P

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 01:59 PM
    Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-16-13 03:18 PM
    I'd love to know how BlackBerry does their numbering for version. Is it by commits to the git repo(or whatever system they use). Also, after reading so many problems(on same models etc) that some have such problems while others do not. These devices are mass produced, so doesn't really make sense to me.

Q10 SQN100-2 10.2.0.1047 via CB10

Edit: add those to the list if ya guys/gals find them reasonable.
    08-16-13 03:38 PM
    How do I join the hangout, please?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 05:10 PM
    How do I join the hangout, please?

Posted via CB10
    The link to watch the hangout will be posted tomorrow, as we go live.
    nyallj likes this.
    08-16-13 06:12 PM
    I have 2!
    When the next leak is coming? And will it work on STL100-1?

What did you get on the thread exam?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    08-16-13 06:19 PM
    Count me in.. I'll be there watching all the shenanigans..

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 06:23 PM
    What did you get on the thread exam?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 via CB10
    99% (100-1)

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-16-13 06:29 PM
    In the recent recent leaks, android run time has been a bit shaky at best. How is the android run-time in 10.2.0.1323 ?

Also the customary question, when is 10.2.0.1323 dropping in here ?
    08-16-13 06:52 PM
    This Saturday and in the firm of hybrid. No stl-1.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 07:54 PM
    I think my question is something like:

Part 1-
    Will app developers have now had time to update their apps so that the the apps will function as they did on 10.1

Part 2-
    Will we be seeing options, lost functionality or new features available in apps we can get from from BlackBerry World or from updates on apps we now have that originally came from 10 or 10.1?

(in particular I'm currently struggling with my Battery Guru app no longer displaying if my phone is plugged in and I'm very confused without this data point)

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 09:06 PM
    In the recent recent leaks, android run time has been a bit shaky at best. How is the android run-time in 10.2.0.1323 ?

Also the customary question, when is 10.2.0.1323 dropping in here ?
    I would like to add to this question. Is the runtime running in safe mode or open as in .810?

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    08-16-13 09:52 PM
    This Saturday and in the firm of hybrid. No stl-1.

Posted via CB10
    Colonel Mustard in the study with the gun.
    russworman and Derlitz like this.
    08-16-13 10:14 PM
    Is a Microcell just a wifi by another name and could my wifi and Microcell not play nice together?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 12:32 AM
    Is a Microcell just a wifi by another name and could my wifi and Microcell not play nice together?

Posted via CB10
    Microcell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems to me that they're two different technologies and, though there could technically/theoretically be some interference between the two, I'm struggling to imagine how that would happen. I will freely admit, though, that I have exactly zero experience with a microcell.
    08-17-13 12:46 AM
    @wo-wei
    Edit: you are helpful. Mean to say the page you found for me is not.
    I'm not sure that explanation is all that helpful.

I'm using the AT&T model ,the one at the end of the list. The short range one. I'm not sure if the AT&T 'Microcell' is at all the same as the others in the list. My understanding is that the device say a stadium might deploy is more likely a cell tower much as any normal tower is. The AT&T device I'm using at my location is inside a single family residence and is connected to the comcast cable at a the modem just the same as the wifi router. But I don't know Jack when if come to high tech.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 01:02 AM
    When will BlackBerry Beta Zone available for Cambodia?

Posted via cb10
    08-17-13 01:06 AM
    I should add one more bit of information / question

If the AT&T Microcell is wifi then I have wifi calling. Yes I know only with the Microcell but how come it works for me but aren't others having difficulty with wifi calling???

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 01:12 AM
    @wo-wei
    Edit: you are helpful. Mean to say the page you found for me is not.
    I'm not sure that explanation is all that helpful.

I'm using the AT&T model ,the one at the end of the list. The short range one. I'm not sure if the AT&T 'Microcell' is at all the same as the others in the list. My understanding is that the device say a stadium might deploy is more likely a cell tower much as any normal tower is. The AT&T device I'm using at my location is inside a single family residence and is connected to the comcast cable at a the modem just the same as the wifi router. But I don't know Jack when if come to high tech.

Posted via CB10
    The microcell is a sort of a cell tower but just for you. Operates on cell frequencies so unless it's terribly made and emits tons of em noise it won't interfere with wifi. As for why people are having trouble with wifi calling. The connection to AT&T is done by your microcell, your phone can't even tell it's happening. T-Mobile on the other hand has wifi calling but the phone actually has to connect to their network through wifi (the internet). So essentially wifi calling refers to the phone acting as a sort of micro cell in hardware but instead of being connected to the Internet with a cable as your micro cell is it is connected through wifi.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 01:56 AM
    This is what we call a off topic discussion, and you just killed a cat.

Hmmm hangout idea, a cat sacrifice ritual.....LMAO JK
    um....ok berryLEAKS... leaks are off topic.....

I'll bite....what is an example of something on topic?

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 02:05 AM
    I will try to listen live tomorrow if I am able too. If not I will definitely listen/watch it later on. Have enjoyed the first two so far. Also I would like to say thank you to all of you on the berry leaks team for the hard work and the personal time you give up to test and help people with the leaks. Much appreciated. I never loaded any leaks until 10.2.0.1047 but have followed all the info on all the leaks.

My question is about the current new 10.2 version you are testing. I will not be asking or demanding (as some have) when you will release the new leak rather I was just wondering if there are any new features that are not in .1047? Also I heard in the last podcast about which apps you check first when receiving a new leak. Do you all test it for a day or two and then get together to discuss what each has found or had issues with and then create a change log? ( not sure if it's called that but I mean the list of what's new in a newer version of the OS). Have you thought about assigning a different app to each member and they just report on that one so that all parts of the OS gets checked quicker and then report their findings in a group meeting or chat or everyone sends their findings to one person who logs all the info? Not telling you guys how to do things but I just wanted to mention it because where I work, when something new comes, we divide it and everyone just checks a certain part and then report about it. We have found that we get through it and find all the issues so much quicker this way so I thought I would mention it. No disrespect meany.

Anyways, keep up the great work and thanks again.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    08-17-13 02:35 AM
    Thanks for the questions folks, thread is closed now.
    08-17-13 10:10 AM
    live in 10min

kaizvn likes this.
    08-17-13 01:50 PM
48 12