11-13-13 11:54 PM
3,077 ... 9596979899 ...
tools
    FINALLY, I can has JAPANESE INPUT!!!
    Is that finally included in the supporting languages?

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    11-13-13 09:14 AM
    I just got my Q10 in the mail and activated. I immediately upgraded to .1055. It is working great.
    Wondering if anyone is having problems with bluetooth earbuds. I am using the Bluebuds X. I can pair the phone to them and use them for hansfree calling and voice control, but when it comes to audio streaming and media control I am having no success. When I switch the audio to bluetooth from the media menu it acts like it wants to play through them but nothing, nor any controls work. Thinking that the leaked OS may have something to do with it?
    11-13-13 09:14 AM
    To keep it short: Only "gobbledygook" (whatever this is - iam a german so no idea what you are talking about lol).
    NO Z10-STL100-2/3/4 Radio File available. We have to wait for the next leak and to hope there will a Radio File for everyone.
    hahaha! okay.
    11-13-13 09:15 AM
    How do I flash if phone does not boot? I never understood that part...
    you will get the 004 eror then flash the proper radio then in the computer screen you will see 'connecting to bootroom upload image ram'

you know how to make radio autoloader?
    Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    dalight13 likes this.
    11-13-13 09:15 AM
    So..when I can pick up my slaves? )

Posted via CB10
    Not sure about a slave, but even without the ability to call I will say thanks. Maybe minion would be a term I would go for.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:16 AM
    Far and Wide I search for thee
    A leak so good for my stl3
    To make it seem complete and whole
    So as not to seem Im on the dole

Oh to have such a wonderful thing
    It would make me want to sing
    But your ears might just bleed
    from the sounds my voice may bring

But if it were to work on you
    And let me from the fog see through
    A leak so fine and full of great
    Apks installed and not too late

I beg of you oh leak master
    to make me fill up with laughter
    so that I may be the envy
    Of the posters in this thread and everybody
    11-13-13 09:18 AM
    Anyone know if this build has Armenian language support?
    11-13-13 09:19 AM
    you will get the 004 eror then flash the proper radio then in the computer screen you will see 'connecting to bootroom upload image ram'

you know how to make radio autoloader?
    Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    Using sachibar I guess?
    11-13-13 09:19 AM
    No you're not. You just got caught out like little lying b****, and trying to cover by acting like you was just trying to stir the pot. I've known plenty like you. Usually all wind up same way in the end.
    Gotta laugh. On one side OP has members wanting to do bodily harm to him......as they try to get to him once they get past those that still have lips stuck to his azz. Guys/gals, it's an OS. Some of you were praising him 24 hours ago. Now, he's a villain. Wait for it. It will happen when/if it happens. Sometimes, you don't have to like the hand you're dealt to accept it. He has it, you want it and can't get it. At this point, he's just effin' with you......because he can. Newbies, calm down, there is a history of this happening and stop apologizing for wanting a new OS. Nothing wrong with that. New leaker/different platform/OS........SOS.
    Uzi, bungaboy, 3hb78ftg and 4 others like this.
    11-13-13 09:21 AM
    Using sachibar I guess?
    correct then use sachup press combine and select the radio file you want to use it will become autoloader
    you have the radio file?
    I can give you if you dont have

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    moody and dalight13 like this.
    11-13-13 09:21 AM
    Wow, I was starting to like OP.
    But this.. you should never get personal on leaks, man.

That's why the BL team is great. They don't release some versions because they suck of flat out don't work, but you didn't release this one because someone hurt your ego. That's low.

Do you really find enjoyment in "punishing" the masses at CB? Because they don't really consider it a punishment, there are more leaks to come, you aren't unique.

Honestly, you should have just released it.

And I hope you didn't do this so people who run leaks as a pastime say they are sorry, because it would be even lower.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    I'm holding on to my word. How can you not be banned yet?

You are making this forum and even some of the big names look like dogs going after a treat, saying they are sorry and defend you.
    You are a drama queen and have the most cynical attitude I've ever seen, and there's no denying on that one. Just look at your replies.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
    11-13-13 09:23 AM
    Anyone know if this build has Armenian language support?
    It's not included
    There is a mirror for the pirate bay on OP

Stl-1 Z10 BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1 ONLY OS 10.2.1.1055 Leak (download torrent) - TPB

Posted via CB10
    thx a lot
    Stop asking/begging for it. It will come when it comes or another source will provide. Begging/Asking makes him feel as if he has power or he gains your respect. Respect is not asked for it is gained. BerryLeaks and Kris came under much fire and they never taunt or tease the community. They simply released the OS or not. Ofcourse you are going to have people who don't like what you do especially if you flaunt it in front them. Taunt and Tease a hungry lion will only make him mad, so when he bites off your hand you can't complain because you were the one who did the teasing.

Now you can like me for this comment or not, that's your decision but I won't ask or beg. Nope.
    11-13-13 09:24 AM
    correct then use sachup press combine and select the radio file you want to use it will become autoloader
    you have the radio file?
    I can give you if you dont have

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    I don't want the radio as my Q10 has the simcard. but thanks!!!
    11-13-13 09:25 AM
    Found a wrong spelling on bbm
    Contaacts?

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000001.png

Also, nice to have the option to assign a specific tone to a bbm contact.
    Also to be able to choose colors for texts, mails, bbm etc.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei, Blacklatino and moody like this.
    11-13-13 09:26 AM
    I don't want the radio as my Q10 has the simcard. but thanks!!!
    you need the radio to revive the phone,still no working phone call after u install the radio

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-13-13 09:27 AM
    i wont get mad or sad or hurt, waiting for this leak the time is worth.
    11-13-13 09:28 AM
    you need the radio to revive the phone,still no working phone call after u install the radio

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    ohhhhhhhh ok now I get it. I have all the bars from last leak I should be good right?
    11-13-13 09:32 AM
    Far and Wide I search for thee
    A leak so good for my stl3
    To make it seem complete and whole
    So as not to seem Im on the dole

Oh to have such a wonderful thing
    It would make me want to sing
    But your ears might just bleed
    from the sounds my voice may bring

But if it were to work on you
    And let me from the fog see through
    A leak so fine and full of great
    Apks installed and not too late

I beg of you oh leak master
    to make me fill up with laughter
    so that I may be the envy
    Of the posters in this thread and everybody
    **** sake! You are duking nut that definitely deserves respect and Z30 OS, let's say by December uno

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:33 AM
    Gotta laugh. On one side OP has members wanting to do bodily harm to him......as they try to get to him once they get past those that still have lips stuck to his azz. Guys/gals, it's an OS. Some of you were praising him 24 hours ago. Now, he's a villain. Wait for it. It will happen when/if it happens. Sometimes, you don't have to like the hand you're dealt to accept it. He has it, you want it and can't get it. At this point, he's just effin' with you......because he can. Newbies, calm down, there is a history of this happening and stop apologizing for wanting a new OS. Nothing wrong with that. New leaker/different platform/OS........SOS.
    Just look at it this way...now we know exactly how the STL-1 feel.
    Stop asking/begging for it. It will come when it comes or another source will provide. Begging/Asking makes him feel as if he has power or he gains your respect. Respect is not asked for it is gained. BerryLeaks and Kris came under much fire and they never taunt or tease the community. They simply released the OS or not. Ofcourse you are going to have people who don't like what you do especially if you flaunt it in front them. Taunt and Tease a hungry lion will only make him mad, so when he bites off your hand you can't complain because you were the one who did the teasing.

Now you can like me for this comment or not, that's your decision but I won't ask or beg. Nope.
    I'll ask beg plead as that choice is up to me, do not tell me what to do for I am I and I am not you.
    ohhhhhhhh ok now I get it. I have all the bars from last leak I should be good right?
    first step run the Q autoloader to your z10 then you will get the 004 error
    step 2 run the radio autoloader then your phone will boot up like normal
    you can use data but no phone call

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    bungaboy, moody, dalight13 and 1 others like this.
    11-13-13 09:34 AM
    Okay I've read near enough every page so just wanna ask if I did upgrade I'd get texts emails and BBM but not phone calls is this right? As my z10 gets no voice calls sometimes and I'm thinking to just say f it and upgrade but only if I get sms, emails and bbm

Thanks for any replies in advance and sorry for repeating

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    11-13-13 09:36 AM
    I'll ask beg plead as that choice is up to me, do not tell me what to do for I am I and I am not you.
    I'm begging you to STOP begging....

Just kidding, beg all you want..
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    11-13-13 09:36 AM
3,077 ... 9596979899 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD