I need the leak.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:39 PM
    I need the leak.

Posted via CB10
    OP says he will release it December Uno. LoL, in the meantime enjoy his teasing and taunting.
    11-13-13 03:42 PM
    I honestly don't know why half of us keep checking this thread lmao
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 03:42 PM
    I sit December 1st yet?
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 03:44 PM
    Gawd...over the last two days I've read 80+ pages of this thread, and HAVE to take a break for a while....

On a positive note, installation on my SQN 100-2 went very smoothly. No issues with the hang at "checking for updates" or anything of the sort, although I did have to reboot about 6 times before the 24-hour clock, font size "9", and NFC set to "off" settings would stay enabled. I didn't do a restore of anything - just added my email accounts to import my contacts & calendars, put in the passwords for my wifi connections, and set up the keyboard speed dials (now all I have to do is remember who is what key again...). The built-in flashlight seems like a minor detail but I've used it several times already, and the ability to chose what is shown in the drop down settings is great!

The ONLY issue I'm having is that my customized ring tones for certain contacts aren't working. The wife & a few coworkers have 'em assigned. The wife's ringtone works fine, but the coworkers are all defaulting to my regular ringtone. Not really sure why, as I did everything the same - edited the contact, did the drop down to "music" and selected a ringtone, it played, and I saved/closed the contact. Tried changing theirs back to regular, rebooted the phone, and changed theirs to a custom again followed by another reboot, with the same lack of results. Certainly not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination. Now if I could only have custom, user created ring profiles, I'd be happy as a pig in mud.
    11-13-13 03:46 PM
    Indeed it is. It seemed like all the answers I was receiving were based on assumptions, not that anyone had actually tried doing it (I apologize if this is not true, but it was not clear that anyone had tried from the responses). I just flashed the OS and tried it myself (before these last few responses were posted), and it is definitely confirmed. There is no quick dial from virtual keyboard.
    Thanks for the update.
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-13-13 03:46 PM
    Gawd...over the last two days I've read 80+ pages of this thread, and HAVE to take a break for a while....

On a positive note, installation on my SQN 100-2 went very smoothly. No issues with the hang at "checking for updates" or anything of the sort, although I did have to reboot about 6 times before the 24-hour clock, font size "9", and NFC set to "off" settings would stay enabled. I didn't do a restore of anything - just added my email accounts to import my contacts & calendars, put in the passwords for my wifi connections, and set up the keyboard speed dials (now all I have to do is remember who is what key again...). The built-in flashlight seems like a minor detail but I've used it several times already, and the ability to chose what is shown in the drop down settings is great!

The ONLY issue I'm having is that my customized ring tones for certain contacts aren't working. The wife & a few coworkers have 'em assigned. The wife's ringtone works fine, but the coworkers are all defaulting to my regular ringtone. Not really sure why, as I did everything the same - edited the contact, did the drop down to "music" and selected a ringtone, it played, and I saved/closed the contact. Tried changing theirs back to regular, rebooted the phone, and changed theirs to a custom again followed by another reboot, with the same lack of results. Certainly not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination. Now if I could only have custom, user created ring profiles, I'd be happy as a pig in mud.
    Eh should just be happy you get to use it lol..

Sorry I didn't even read the post I scanned and saw I would be happy if.. I was like "UGH" lmao!!!!
    11-13-13 03:49 PM
    I'm not promising anything, I am not guaranteeing I will get something from my source. All I'm saying is because of this thread I realized i actually have a source, and now that I asked, my source maybe able to send me somethings in the future. Keywords in that sentence are MAYBE. I'm not pulling a berryinsider promising I have a leak for all devices, dangling it in peoples faces, demanding people to beg and plead, getting butthurt over comments and then not releasing it.

If i am able to obtain some leaked OS, radios etc, I will post it. IF and ONLY IF I do. No guarantees, no promises, no ******* around if I do get something. I think thats a lot better than BerryInsiders
    Well there will be no more

butthurting around here.
    11-13-13 03:50 PM
    don't pay any attention to him, he's had it out for me since the 10.2.0.6xx fiasco. Actually he's the sole reason I dropped the next OS in line that had no working phone calls for any device.

Best is, he didn't even install it
    Sticking around, eh? Glad to see you even if it is on this mess of thread. Never got to thank you for dropping 1791 so thanks. BTW If "IT" is up to leak some Thor costume pics, I'm willing to leak the unlocked iOS 7 Runtime for BB10 which brings back the Squircle.
    11-13-13 03:51 PM
    So that will mean that on the 1st of December he'll maybe release 10.2.1.1120 for most devices (I'm thinking that the stl-1 will be left out).

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:52 PM
    actually no... ive seen people get infractions a day or 2 after its been posted....
    ohhh, I will never do such abuse. I was just being sarcastic as this thread is soooo far off topic.

I often have to return to the header to remember what I am actually "supposed" to be reading about. :-)
    11-13-13 03:54 PM
    Holy crap guys, sir Paul McCartney is here, sh.t got serious
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-screen-shot-2013-11-13-22.52.50.png
    Derlitz, myk748, moyah8 and 1 others like this.
    11-13-13 03:55 PM
    Lol yeah I'm good for now. Seems he's really not going to give us the radio
    So Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 without calls ftw!
    Still holding out that the OP has it? Give your head a shake, man - lol
    11-13-13 04:01 PM
    I sometimes miss my Bold 9900
    I sometimes miss doing drugs, but hey we all have to grow up eventually right?

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz, Pdinos3, moyah8 and 3 others like this.
    11-13-13 04:08 PM
    never grow up.... can be boring!
    Blacklatino likes this.
    11-13-13 04:12 PM
    Man is that a great leak....10.2.1 seems to have it all....direct install of google apps, custom shortcuts.....great....love it....thanx to the leaks team...
    11-13-13 04:13 PM
    must....stop....checking....this....THREAD!
    11-13-13 04:13 PM
    Indeed it is. It seemed like all the answers I was receiving were based on assumptions, not that anyone had actually tried doing it (I apologize if this is not true, but it was not clear that anyone had tried from the responses). I just flashed the OS and tried it myself (before these last few responses were posted), and it is definitely confirmed. There is no quick dial from virtual keyboard.
    I would say most couldn't give you a definitive answer because it being largely not available on z10s with the exception of stl 1 s

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:14 PM
    must....stop....checking....this....THREAD!
    ^^^ dedo that! ^^^
    moyah8, moody, tryfe and 1 others like this.
    11-13-13 04:14 PM
    never grow up.... can be boring!
    Too true

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:15 PM
    We may have our radio soon http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/1...ate-is-coming/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-13-13 04:18 PM
    We may have our radio soon http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/1...ate-is-coming/

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:19 PM
    Holy crap guys, sir Paul McCartney is here, sh.t got serious
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 22.52.50.png 
Views:	2247 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	220376
    LMFAO too funny.
    11-13-13 04:20 PM
    There is a bug when i call one of my contacts it calls them but shows someone elses Number and Contact? Q10 10.2.1.1055? Help
    11-13-13 04:22 PM

Just saw that... Sweeeeeeet
    11-13-13 04:22 PM
3,077 ... 107108109110111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD