Today is a sad sad day, my source got back to be pretty quickly and couldn't pull through for us, either doesn't exist, or has no way to access it. Kinda further proves Kris' theory that it most likely doesn't exist. I am sorry folks, tried my best.

Hopefully someone or BLeaks can come through for us STA and STL-2/3/4 users soon, but as of now, if you want this leak, you are gonna have to stick to no calls. Guess ill be reverting back to 10.2.0.1803 Oh well, the next leak probably will have a radio and its gonna be ******* amazing from the looks of this leak!
    Well thanks for trying. I given up hope. I'm just enjoying the conversation here. Lol I actually gave up yesterday when I installed without a radio just to try it lol. But the thread is still fun!

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and moody like this.
    11-13-13 12:41 PM
    I hope in the next leak battery percentage is not in the peak, but remained in the home screen menu bar. I think it's more efficient.
    Last edited by officialhong; 11-13-13 at 02:40 PM.
    moody and deslyh like this.
    11-13-13 12:42 PM
    If you're on CB10, you can go from page 1 to page 126 in no time!
    I know this will cause trouble....but wouldn't your think that CrackBerry of all businesses would be all over their app developer to fix this ?
    11-13-13 12:45 PM
    I know this will cause trouble....but wouldn't your think that CrackBerry of all businesses would be all over their app developer to fix this ?
    Not when they are unsure of the brands stability to weather the storm. The fact that they haven't updated their app. I think says a lot about what's going on with blackberry lol

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:46 PM
    It's been six months since the last update. Verizon took two thirds of that to push out 10.1.
    11-13-13 12:46 PM
    Not when they are unsure of the brands stability to weather the storm. The fact that they haven't updated their app. I think says a lot about what's going on with blackberry lol

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=870133
    the dev said
    the irony is cb app for iphone just updated recently Lol

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    3hb78ftg, moyah8 and moody like this.
    11-13-13 12:52 PM
    Yep, failed to provide, oh well. Not to different from you I guess?
    R u call of duty? No! So why u take it on yourself?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 12:53 PM
    If you're on CB10, you can go from page 1 to page 126 in no time!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!! nah...unlike some, I like to be informed when I speak or ask questions. so I'll just grin and bear it and keep reading on the pc LOL!!!
    moyah8 likes this.
    11-13-13 12:54 PM
    And do not ask any questions until you have read all pages. LOL

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! agreed
    11-13-13 12:56 PM
    My battery life on my STL 100-3 is at least as good as .1803. Oh, sorry, I am on .1803 waiting for all the goodness of this leak.

Started reading this thread from OP (before post edits) all the way to the end. Even with all the drama, there are some people here who are very creative and funny. Thank you for making me smile. Oh, all you poets, you be sure to keep your day jobs.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    i write greeting cards for a living so poetry is my day job.
    moody and MobileMadness002 like this.
    11-13-13 12:57 PM
    R u call of duty? No! So why u take it on yourself?

Posted via CB10
    Really loving the english there buddy, keep up the good work
    akabbani likes this.
    11-13-13 12:58 PM
    Really loving the english there buddy, keep up the good work
    Was waiting ages for your appreciation

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-13-13 01:01 PM
    Lets have this thread closed please,it serves no purpose now as everyone is miles off topic.

Posted via CB10
    relaxat, pfl4ume and moyah8 like this.
    11-13-13 01:03 PM
    This has to be one of the greatest threads in a longtime here on CB Nation. It has all the makings of an epic story...well almost.

A hero is born bearing leaks of the 10.2.1 kind with stunning, perhaps revolutionary new features reaching the ears of the editors of who in turn publish these tails on the main board for all to see. Z10-1 users were blessed with a rare first crack at the buffet. The lord has smiled upon you this day my unique radio wielding brothers. But is the fruit for everyone? Nay. The key-clacking Q-tenors shall have access, but the rest of the Z brethren shall remain out in the cold, hungry, staring through the castles windows as the chosen ones gorge on their bounty. The hero to them is nothing more than a Riddler who has shown them the back of his hand.

Meanwhile, a knight, vilified by the community so many moons ago, rides up with his dark steed -- like a Phoenix rising up from the dark ashes of the left behind by the Riddler -- with offers of promise. But alas, the quest proves too daunting and the radios remain lost in the labyrinth of servers locked behind a VPN. But his efforts were not lost on us and we sing praise to the knight known as Kris - a valiant warrior he is -- and we welcome his return.

And in between all of this, the Q's, STL-1's along with the brave Zer's who severed their very own vocal cord(less) in favour of savouring the fruit while they bathe in new discoveries clack along without a care of storm which cracks around them. Recognition shall be given to Sir thurask, SirJes, Sir mrfreeze574, and the rest who either continue to look past the Riddler's shortcomings and help continue to make this one of the best communities online.

And to the rest who kept the thread waaaay offff topic -- Thank you -- awesome read. This thread by design -- thanks to the Riddler -- was heading that way; you guys just made it better.

Shakespeare himself couldn't have written a better story.

And to you the Riddler -- on behalf of my Z brethren I wish thee well -- but I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You leave us in the trenches taking grenades.
    11-13-13 01:05 PM
    Yes SMS works. Not sure about MMS though but i think no one use this old Stuff aymore!?
    SMS and MMS works on my phone Both sending and receiving with no problems
    11-13-13 01:06 PM
    This has to be one of the greatest threads in a longtime here on CB Nation. It has all the makings of an epic story...well almost.

A hero is born bearing leaks of the 10.2.1 kind with stunning, perhaps revolutionary new features reaching the ears of the editors of who in turn publish these tails on the main board for all to see. Z10-1 users were blessed with a rare first crack at the buffet. The lord has smiled upon you this day my unique radio wielding brothers. But is the fruit for everyone? Nay. The key-clacking Q-tenors shall have access, but the rest of the Z brethren shall remain out in the cold, hungry, staring through the castles windows as the chosen ones gorge on their bounty. The hero to them is nothing more than a Riddler who has shown them the back of his hand.

Meanwhile, a knight, vilified by the community so many moons ago, rides up with his dark steed -- like a Phoenix rising up from the dark ashes of the left behind by the Riddler -- with offers of promise. But alas, the quest proves too daunting and the radios remain lost in the labyrinth of servers locked behind a VPN. But his efforts were not lost on us and we sing praise to the knight known as Kris - a valiant warrior he is -- and we welcome his return.

And in between all of this, the Q's, STL-1's along with the brave Zer's who severed their very own vocal cord(less) in favour of savouring the fruit while they bathe in new discoveries clack along without a care of storm which cracks around them. Recognition shall be given to Sir thurask, SirJes, Sir mrfreeze574, and the rest who either continue to look past the Riddler's shortcomings and help continue to make this one of the best communities online.

And to the rest who kept the thread waaaay offff topic -- Thank you -- awesome read. This thread by design -- thanks to the Riddler -- was heading that way; you guys just made it better.

And to you the Riddler -- on behalf of my Z brethren I wish thee well -- but I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You leave us in the trenches taking grenades.
    well saidd

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    moody and Killington like this.
    11-13-13 01:06 PM

You sir just won the Internet. I applaud thee.

Posted via CB10
    moody and Killington like this.
    11-13-13 01:10 PM
    I don't get what's going on here. Has BerryInsider released everything he has or is he holding something back?

If he has released everything, he should be given a pat on the back for a job well done.

If he is holding something back, has he said why he is doing that? I can't think of many reasons why someone would do a good thing and release something but do a bad thing and then play games.

Just skimming this thread is a real chore. I can't tell who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.

Posted via CB10
    moody and Ruslan Botsyurko like this.
    11-13-13 01:11 PM

The best laugh I've had in a few days. This is the best post ever. Have a great day :-D

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and Killington like this.
    11-13-13 01:12 PM
    I have WIFI Direct, Miracast and Share Screen options.
    Can't test right now if they work or not as my Z10 is in blackberry expert centre.
    Q5 SQR100-3
    11-13-13 01:14 PM
    I'm pretty sure he has released what he has! Kris independently verified that through his source(s).

So we can stop talking about this leak until a new one comes out! Monitoring this is pretty useless.

I don't get what's going on here. Has BerryInsider released everything he has or is he holding something back?

If he has released everything, he should be given a pat on the back for a job well done.

If he is holding something back, has he said why he is doing that? I can't think of many reasons why someone would do a good thing and release something but do a bad thing and then play games.

Just skimming this thread is a real chore. I can't tell who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 01:15 PM

Thanks Treguard!

Posted via CB10
    Killington likes this.
    11-13-13 01:15 PM
    in my phone does not show fm radio, who gives me the bar file to install. thanks
    11-13-13 01:16 PM
    I have WIFI Direct, Miracast and Share Screen options.
    Can't test right now if they work or not as my Z10 is in blackberry expert centre.
    Q5 SQR100-3
    What device?
    11-13-13 01:17 PM
    Call over Duty failed to provide? poor hero;#

Posted via CB10
    Un****ing called for, I knew you were trash demanding respect and dangling a leak in peoples faces. But now the matter of the fact is your running circles because you don't have anything else. If you did you'd put up or shut up.

To be quite honest, your attitude is sickening, and the fact you'd go this far to start insulting people who tried to help WITHOUT demanding ****.
    11-13-13 01:18 PM
3,077 ... 100101102103104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD