see > BBM Video issue-img_20130615.png

any way to fix it ??
    08-03-13 05:12 PM
    are you on wifi, 3g, 3g, 4g?
    08-03-13 05:16 PM
    are you on wifi, 3g, 3g, 4g?

wifi + 3G network i dont have 4G
    08-03-13 05:18 PM
    Seventh in 48 hours... new record... alright again as with every other new thread started with an issue, we don't have any information to help... Remember how the other day I had to ask for more information and when you have it to me you were set in less than 5 minutes? Well again give us information, we will give you information, then in another couple of hours you can start all over again...

So what's with your connection? Let's start there...

EDIT: Okay Wi-Fi and 3G that's a start, now what version, do you have channels, OS, et cetera... let's go you start a new thread you start from scratch...

EDITx2:
    Last edited by kwm1337; 08-04-13 at 06:23 PM. Reason: expression of sadness
    08-03-13 05:18 PM
    Seventh in 48 hours... new record... alright again as with every other new thread started with an issue, we don't have any information to help... Remember how the other day I had to ask for more information and when you have it to me you were set in less than 5 minutes? Well again give us information, we will give you information, then in another couple of hours you can start all over again...

So what's with your connection? Let's start there...

EDIT: Okay Wi-Fi and 3G that's a start, now what version, do you have channels, OS, et cetera... let's go you start a new thread you start from scratch...
    BBM CHANNEL from beta zone last version + 10.2.0.1047 OS
    08-03-13 05:20 PM
    Giving thread a bump for OP...

If answer is elsewhere, so someone provide him with a link to another thread please.
    08-04-13 06:20 PM
    Giving thread a bump for OP...

If answer is elsewhere, so someone provide him with a link to another thread please.
    Sorry elite1, but you are late to the party here this gentleman has asked this four times, and he keeps asking and opening threads because he doesn't get the answer he wants which is he doesn't live in a qualified area for the software he is running, I'd ask kindly that you would handle this matter appropriately...

EDIT: sorry this is the fifth time, not fourth, it's a bit ridiculous, second time a whole new thread was started... I would just ask that we get some assistance here as the gentleman is unwilling to accept the answer, any thoughts?
    08-04-13 06:25 PM
    my bbm video wont work i dont know why it always give me the same result

see > (picture omitted)

any way to fix it ??
    I believe you are in a region where BBM voice and video functionality is likely to be blocked by your service provider. See this post
    Elite1 likes this.
    08-04-13 07:09 PM
    Thnx all for ur help

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:07 PM