04-13-14 05:37 AM
78 1234
tools
    The problem isn't with sending them, it's with receiving them...
    Lol I'm no big fan of stickers but if this truly upsets you, pleasing you is impossible.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 11:58 AM
    No it doesn't upset me. I'm expressing my disappointment and disagreement with BlackBerry for adding such a ridiculously pointless and annoying feature without giving us a way to disable it. If i'd wanted such nonsense I'd be using an iPhone. I am quite able to not send stickers or ask my contacts not to send them (although I cannot actually stop them) but I would rather just be able to turn them off. As it is I will probably stop using BBM until this idiotic fashion runs it's course.

Having and expressing an opinion that differs from yours is not the same as being upset or whining. To use your logic I could say to you that if someone expressing an opinion upsets you then you should stop using the Internet. Patronising isn't it?

There are plenty of people expressing their support or indifference of "Stickers" so it is only fair and balanced that a negative point of view be supported as well.
    04-05-14 12:26 PM
    It's a revenue generator, and is working, by all accounts. Hardly pointless.

There are reasonably crafted complaints that don't blatantly disregard reality, and then there's this.

Go ahead and don't use BBM, you're not paying for it anyhow, it doesn't deprive BlackBerry of anything, you're already a registered user, and it doesn't affect anyone else, either.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 12:33 PM
    No it doesn't upset me. I'm expressing my disappointment and disagreement with BlackBerry for adding such a ridiculously pointless and annoying feature without giving us a way to disable it. If i'd wanted such nonsense I'd be using an iPhone. I am quite able to not send stickers or ask my contacts not to send them (although I cannot actually stop them) but I would rather just be able to turn them off. As it is I will probably stop using BBM until this idiotic fashion runs it's course.

Having and expressing an opinion that differs from yours is not the same as being upset or whining. To use your logic I could say to you that if someone expressing an opinion upsets you then you should stop using the Internet. Patronising isn't it?

There are plenty of people expressing their support or indifference of "Stickers" so it is only fair and balanced that a negative point of view be supported as well.
    Let me guess, you also don't answer calls because of your dislike for the new call screen too. Smh

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    04-05-14 12:34 PM

You could have stopped after the first sentence. As I said, " if this truly upsets you". You say it doesn't , then you go on to whine about it being idiotic nonsense. I've always been a fan of choice and the ability to turn it off would be a plus. But you definitely appear to be the type who likely doesn't have BBM friends who would send the stickers anyways. So I suspect you're complaining simply to complain. Which, as you no so succinctly stated in your previous reply, have the right to do.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 12:43 PM
    It's a revenue generator, and is working, by all accounts. Hardly pointless.
    They are pointless to *me* so I would like the option to disable them in *my* settings.

Let me guess, you also don't answer calls because of your dislike for the new call screen too. Smh
    Do you honestly believe that that is a relevant comparison? If BlackBerry added an option to allow people to send animal noises over the phone as you spoke to them with no option turn them off then I would buy a different phone.

Really, someone please tell me why we should not be allowed a simple option to show "stickers" or not? It does not stop people buying or sending them, it just means we don't have to look at them if we don't want to.
    04-05-14 12:47 PM
    You could have stopped after the first sentence. As I said, " if this truly upsets you". You say it doesn't , then you go on to whine about it being idiotic nonsense. I've always been a fan of choice and the ability to turn it off would be a plus. But you definitely appear to be the type who likely doesn't have BBM friends who would send the stickers anyways. So I suspect you're complaining simply to complain. Which, as you no so succinctly stated in your previous reply, have the right to do.

Posted via CB10
    Do you realise that you are complaining about people complaining?
    04-05-14 12:49 PM
    I think $1.99 for stickers is a bit much.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 02:30 PM
    I think $1.99 for stickers is a bit much.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so, a good way for BlackBerry to make some money.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 02:37 PM
    The more the merrier BlackBerry. Make as much money as you can by whatever means possible. This company has to survive to provide us with alternatives to the monopoly of A and S!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    04-05-14 02:46 PM
    I don't think so, a good way for BlackBerry to make some money.

Posted via CB10
    I had less than 10 words in my single line sentence, and I don't see it anywhere me mentioning about it's a bad way to make money for BlackBerry.

You're paying for pretty much an oversized emoticon. You could buy a song at BlackBerry World for cheaper.

These should be going for $1.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 03:11 PM
    I had less than 10 words in my single line sentence, and I don't see it anywhere me mentioning about it's a bad way to make money for BlackBerry.

You're paying for pretty much an oversized emoticon. You could buy a song at BlackBerry World for cheaper.

These should be going for $1.

Posted via CB10
    Never said you said it was a bad way to make money.. but 2 is better than 1 ect. And 1.99 isn't bad at all. A coffee.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 03:14 PM
    Do you realise that you are complaining about people complaining?
    Lol you realize you're whining about big emoticons right?

Posted via CB10
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    04-05-14 04:20 PM
    Personally, I don't have a problem with Stickers, but I do agree that options are always good. So, I do agree with the user that suggested there should be an option to disable such a feature.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    rockivy likes this.
    04-05-14 04:24 PM
    For all bbm developers, I just want to inform you guys that now android and iOS users can easily hack bbm stickers and use it for free. Be careful guys.

Posted via CB10
    Can you elaborate? That sounded like a warning.
    Who is in danger?

Via CB10 from Scotland, while pretty stoned, using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2947.
    04-05-14 04:47 PM
    Lol you realize you're whining about big emoticons right?

Posted via CB10
    No, I'm complaining that I am forced to see big emoticons fill my screen when I have no interest in seeing them at all. I'm complaining that I don't have an option to turn them off. I didn't think it was a complicated concept but perhaps I need to explain it with over-sized smiley faces?

But honestly what's it got to do with you what I think about "stickers"?
    04-05-14 05:11 PM
    Love your DP

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-05-14 05:20 PM
    I would like a confirmation before sending a sticker..... they are just too easy to send by mistake with a touch screen phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 12:55 PM
    You've got to be kidding me. You have to purposely swipe over to the stickers page. How is it too easy to send one by mistake?
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    04-06-14 02:18 PM
    I don't get stickers in general. Why not a 3d stuffed toy that interacts when touched. Or a pet that moves around the page, and get enough varieties and it builds a zoo. Lousy stickers should be free imo.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 02:36 PM
    You've got to be kidding me. You have to purposely swipe over to the stickers page. How is it too easy to send one by mistake?
    Because if you hit one by mistake it sends automatically instead of you having to hit send. The normal smileys go into the chat line and you have to hit send for it to go to recipient. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers. Lol well not really....

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 03:03 PM
    All I want to do is block the stickers from showing up when somebody with a grade four intelligence sends me one.

Posted via CB10
    Ben1232 likes this.
    04-12-14 02:13 PM
    All I want to do is block the stickers from showing up when somebody with a grade four intelligence sends me one.

Posted via CB10
    Why? Do you have a lot of friends on bbm with grade 4 intelligence?
    Or maybe you can be a big Man/women and when someone sends you one you can ask them not to. And then no one will from then on.
    Doesn't seem that hard

Posted via CB10
    BionicKris and Rodney Wilder like this.
    04-12-14 02:50 PM
    Must have stickers more stickers please I can't get enough stickers take my money just take all of it.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 04:27 PM
    BBM Stickers-img_20140412_163001_edit.png

Via CB10 Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-12-14 04:31 PM
78 1234