04-13-14 04:37 AM
78 1234
tools
    The BBM smiley stickers are okay but the others are horrible

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 05:50 AM
    Someone in a group showed me this image.

Brace yourselves...

Attachment 255498

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    I don't get it... why the stickers, how do they differ from emoticons?

Bringing sexy back on my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-16-14 06:26 AM

They're bigger haha

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    03-16-14 08:19 AM

They must be for either those who are short sighted or those who would put ketchup on Beluga Caviar.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10 app
    03-16-14 09:50 AM
    If you start typing a msg and hit the emoticons then it goes to them not the stickers. And stickers only is default if its the last thing in there you looked at. Also you don't have to have the stickers at all as you have to download them. And hopefully the pathetic selection gets better or no one will use them anyway.
    Not mine. Mine defaults to stickers and I've never used them.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 06:51 PM
    Prut, I would like very much to thank you for saying so eloquently ***exactly*** what I was thinking!!!! I cannot imagine whatever on Earth possessed Blackberry, which is supposed to be the manufacturer of serious business communication tools, to suddenly foist this stupid add-on down onto users, with no opt-out feature. I do not use "stickers" - I am not a 9 year old. If I wanted that kind of crap I would have bought an iPhone. I think Blackberry HQ must have lost their collective minds.
    codeslinga and todparsons like this.
    04-02-14 08:23 PM
    Wow, let's not have a little fun what a bunch of grumpy of conservative fart sacks, Geez you guys lighten the hell up, it's called mining a market segment

From my Zed 30 running 10.2.1.537
    sickyute, Pdinos3, lycafe and 8 others like this.
    04-02-14 08:54 PM
    Wow, let's not have a little fun what a bunch of grumpy of conservative fart sacks, Geez you guys lighten the hell up, it's called mining a market segment

The amount of winning on CB is ridiculous - smh

Posted via CB10 running on Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2228
    04-02-14 09:12 PM
    The amount of winning on CB is ridiculous - smh

Posted via CB10 running on Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2228
    I think you mean whining. And it's not whining when it's a legitimate complaint about something that was just released. These things are ridiculous and the sticker bar ****s with an already cramped display. I don't want to blow things out of proportion, but I was hopeful Chen had things moving in the right direction, this move has me very nervous. What a mess.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:15 PM
    It wouldn't be such a problem if the stickers didn't suck... I don't know who the hell gave the green light to the artists that created those horrors -.-

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    04-02-14 10:27 PM
    I think you mean whining. And it's not whining when it's a legitimate complaint about something that was just released. These things are ridiculous and the sticker bar ****s with an already cramped display. I don't want to blow things out of proportion, but I was hopeful Chen had things moving in the right direction, this move has me very nervous. What a mess.

Posted via CB10
    You missed the whole point....stickers isn't gonna bankrupt BlackBerry poor marketing will, I have still yet to see a Z30 advertisement for what is possible the best phone ever built by BlackBerry

This new bbm is fun, frivolous yes, but what's wrong with that and you get group pictures and bigger file sharing too.

04-02-14 11:04 PM
    It wouldn't be such a problem if the stickers didn't suck... I don't know who the hell gave the green light to the artists that created those horrors -.-

Star Wars fan? Come join us C00121E8E
    If there were Garbage Pail Kids and Mad Balls stickers for BBM I'd buy those.

Z10 10.2.1.2947 via CB10
    04-03-14 12:34 AM
    You missed the whole point....stickers isn't gonna bankrupt BlackBerry poor marketing will, I have still yet to see a Z30 advertisement for what is possible the best phone ever built by BlackBerry

This new bbm is fun, frivolous yes, but what's wrong with that and you get group pictures and bigger file sharing too.

Umm..no.
    I'm fine with the idea of having stickers. Took long enough..
    I understand it's huge in some parts of the world and popular among certain demographics. My beef is with the decision to not include an option to somehow hide the bar. Pretty annoying. Why am I the Grammar police?! My English is brutal! You can't say, "stickers isn't gonna..". Aren't is what you were looking for. Kudos on looking up frivolous though.

Posted via CB10
    prut likes this.
    04-03-14 05:36 PM
    Ain't.

I like ain't, aren't is so, I dunno...stuffed shirt and old fashioned....

04-04-14 01:20 AM
    "Stickers"? Oh dear God, why? Just because BBM is now available on iOS doesn't mean we're all suddenly dribbling mindless sheep.
    04-04-14 12:05 PM
    Ain't.

Ya, that works as well. But that "isn't" what you wrote.

Posted via CB10
    SteveLawUK likes this.
    04-04-14 03:28 PM
    Prut, I would like very much to thank you for saying so eloquently ***exactly*** what I was thinking!!!! I cannot imagine whatever on Earth possessed Blackberry, which is supposed to be the manufacturer of serious business communication tools, to suddenly foist this stupid add-on down onto users, with no opt-out feature. I do not use "stickers" - I am not a 9 year old. If I wanted that kind of crap I would have bought an iPhone. I think Blackberry HQ must have lost their collective minds.
    Did Stickers auto download for you?

That you don't like something doesn't make it useless for those that want it. Seeing as Stickers doesn't auto download, what were you thinking when you went through the process of downloading something you dislike that much.

Stop throwing tantrums like a 9 year old and accept that the world is full of choices. Ever heard the phrase : "One man's meat is another's poison"?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and M_Portiss like this.
    04-04-14 04:06 PM

That you don't like something doesn't make it useless for those that want it. Seeing as Stickers doesn't auto download, what were you thinking when you went through the process of downloading something you dislike that much.

Stop throwing tantrums like a 9 year old and accept that the world is full of choices. Ever heard the phrase : "One man's meat is another's poison"?

Posted via CB10
    +10
    Plus this makes BlackBerry money which is a great thing. And no one is forcing you to actually use stickers so really it doesn't effect you

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    04-04-14 04:10 PM
    Ain't.

Ain't it tho <insert *Laughing* Sticker here>
    I couldn't resist #sorrynotsorry

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 04:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    I like your answer +1
    It's funny because you get to take a peek at the stickers before buying it, so idk what the OP was thinking if he or she is so mature and find the stickers silly

From my White Z30
    04-04-14 04:37 PM
    For all bbm developers, I just want to inform you guys that now android and iOS users can easily hack bbm stickers and use it for free. Be careful guys.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 05:28 PM
    If you don't like stickers don't buy them and don't download them and don't use them! Same with emoticons.

If you want to hide the bar. Leave a note for a future update.

Whine! This takes the cake!

Mary Margaret From my Z-10
    04-04-14 05:42 PM
    If you don't like stickers don't buy them and don't download them and don't use them! Same with emoticons.
    The problem isn't with sending them, it's with receiving them...
    04-05-14 09:32 AM
    Then tell your contacts after the send them not to

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 09:56 AM
    The problem lies between you and your contacts then. BlackBerry needs to get customers on board. If it means stooping to a typical iPhone user's mentality then so be it. I know BBM is now a separate brand but it's still a part of BlackBerry and I hope it always will be. They need to win people over and they can only do that by adding features that will grab the attention of potential customers. I don't see a problem with Stickers anyway. The bar was always there even before the update. Why are people whining about it now?
    04-05-14 10:19 AM
78 1234