I have been using the leak for many days but yesterday I got problem while chating ing bbm my msgs were stuck and couldn't delever and RED clock appared. I restarted mobile many time
    And at the end reloaded the Leaked Os. After installing leaked it worked now Again having Same problem? Any other solution??

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 09:41 AM
    Forgot To mention the voice Call works but but msg are not delivered

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 09:43 AM
    Bump. I have this problem too. All of a sudden messages stopped sending to iPhones, get the red clock. Restarting did nothing. Wonder if should try a previous version bbm bar.
    11-19-13 11:42 AM
    Try installing bbm channels it seems smoother on my device.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10 app that sucks plus fix.
    11-19-13 11:44 AM
    Remember that this is a pre-release OS, its good in a sense that many are experiencing issues and are reporting it in the blogs. It will make the final software better with the fixes for the problems you are experiencing. So in a sense you agree when you install these leaked OS to be a "Guinea Pig" or should I say an un-official beta tester for Blackberry. I'm glad to be running leaked OS. There was one 10.1 that just couldn't work on my BB, so i deleted it and used one that did. So if you experiencing issues do the same thing til you get one that works for you. The cussing of Blackberry wont help anyone's case who experience problems. So just hold tight til they sort it out.
    11-19-13 11:56 AM
    There were some European users experiencing similar problems a couple days ago but they later resolved on their own. My best guess is the leaked OS version is not authorized yet on the BlackBerry network that your region uses. Maybe in the case of the Europeans, it shows up somewhere in the server error logs and the problem gets resolved.
    11-19-13 11:59 AM
    I installed channels and the chat in channels doesnt work. Are subscribed Channels supposed to restore after a new installation or you need to subscribe again? They didnt restore..
    11-19-13 01:47 PM
    Same problem here on mine. No text, only "red clock" symbol. Can't reconnect to my groups, but I can do voice and video chat. Thought about sideloading the BBM part, but can't find the link to do so.
    11-20-13 01:18 PM
    Any help on this?
    I just installed the leaked os and I have the red clock issue too.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 02:53 AM
    Yes, I solved it thanks to some posts on other threads. Reload the leak, but only restore your media, nothing else. Save your pictures, music, whatever to a cloud based system or a file on your computer. Reloading your settings and accounts from the backup takes certain things back too far and makes them unusable. Load accounts and settings the old fashioned way...Manually! It works great for me now.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 07:46 AM