Updated to 10.2.1055 last night. Didn't check BBM until now. I keep getting the "No BlackBerry Data" "BBM is unable to connect to the server. Please try again later." message. Any help would be appreciated.
    12-16-13 08:31 AM
    Updated to 10.2.1055 last night. Didn't check BBM until now. I keep getting the "No BlackBerry Data" "BBM is unable to connect to the server. Please try again later." message. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi ZMnsr1 and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

I'd suggest the following
    1/ Make sure your BBID is correctly set in the general settings.
    2/ Make sure you have the latest version of BBM installed (go to BBWorld/my World/Check updates)

if 1 and 2 ok, then try a battery pull (or a clean restart : press + and - volumes control simultaneously until full black screen) , double check and let us know for going further.

Cheers
    SF
    12-16-13 08:53 AM
    Hi ZMnsr1 and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

I'd suggest the following
    1/ Make sure your BBID is correctly set in the general settings.
    2/ Make sure you have the latest version of BBM installed (go to BBWorld/my World/Check updates)

if 1 and 2 ok, then try a battery pull (or a clean restart : press + and - volumes control simultaneously until full black screen) , double check and let us know for going further.

Cheers
    SF
    Thanks for your response.

1 and 2 are fine. Did a battery pull both while on and with the Z10 turned off but the issue is still there.
    12-16-13 09:06 AM
    Thanks for your response.

1 and 2 are fine. Did a battery pull both while on and with the Z10 turned off but the issue is still there.
    If so, I'd reload the leak. Please make sure you got the right one for your device. Even if you got it you might try another USB port.
    If you have the choice, please prefer a USB 2.0 one.

I hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 09:13 AM
    If so, I'd reload the leak. Please make sure you got the right one for your device. Even if you got it you might try another USB port.
    If you have the choice, please prefer a USB 2.0 one.

I hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    Do this but remove your sim card before running the autoloader and do not security wipe after.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    12-16-13 10:37 AM
    Reloaded the OS without removing SIM because I didn't see that post when I started. It did not work. Going to try without the SIM when I get home from work tonight.
    12-16-13 11:09 AM
    After hours of playing around, I have fixed the issue. Seems like the issue I had was the BBM that I had backed up in my multiple backup files was crashed in an odd way. The way around this is to start essentially from scratch. After loading up the OS, you have to stay with it without using BB Link to restore old files.
    12-17-13 12:38 AM
    After hours of playing around, I have fixed the issue. Seems like the issue I had was the BBM that I had backed up in my multiple backup files was crashed in an odd way. The way around this is to start essentially from scratch. After loading up the OS, you have to stay with it without using BB Link to restore old files.
    Oh, sorry I missed to ask about restore.
    Many will state it's ok while others will report problems with restore on 10.2.1.1055 ...
    Glad it works now !
    Enjoy, this preview of the future is really great !
    12-17-13 07:26 AM
    Guess I will go without BBM if the solution is to not restore data after installing the leak.

This explains my boss of BBM but not why my wife has lost it on her iPhone and her brother lost BBM on his Galaxy S3.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 running 10.2.1.1055
    12-17-13 07:48 PM
    Guess I will go without BBM if the solution is to not restore data after installing the leak.

This explains my boss of BBM but not why my wife has lost it on her iPhone and her brother lost BBM on his Galaxy S3.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 running 10.2.1.1055
    You can use Fire Chest Backup to backup most of the important stuff. Just don't want to save App data because that will keep BBM broken.
    12-17-13 08:36 PM