I've installed BBM Channels and found out that i won't be able to chat with other OS's #BBMFORALL. Any idea on how to uninstall BBM Channels? Any help will be appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 06:14 PM
    Download the bar file from the front page and sideload it to your device
    09-21-13 06:20 PM
    On BBM channels....

This is my PSA. I plan to spread it around. Ban me if you will.

I'm generally a pretty loyal BlackBerry user and I've been using their phones for a very long time. I'm proud of the avro arrow, Nortel, the canadarm and rim all the same.

I think channels is an awesome idea. If you have it, hopefully you agree. I don't have Facebook, instagram only to heart my gf's pics (happy wife, happy life), and twitter only to check the traffic. But I can see a great tool, even if I don't have a particular use for them.

My suggestion for all the channel beta users (I am one of them and painfully follow my own advice) is to subscribe to as many corporate channels, marketing channels and any other channel you can think of. I couldn't think of a better way to sell it to the brave companies that are spending their own capital to see if a new trend will buck. I almost feel like it's a duty of a good Canadian and a loyal BlackBerry user.

I've seen Google and apple take blackberry to the wall over the passed 6 years with various means (other than making pretty darn good phones). They pay developers to not develop for BlackBerry, filter negative and positive reviews and articles through search engines, and have done an amazing job of ruining rim's social image in general with corporate online bullying. And it's worked to a heavy degree. Which is why I'm so impressed that the company has survived this long while being attacked from every conceivable side.

I never had Beta, but I heard it was good. Let's not wait for the "blueray" of smart phones to come along in 7 years and thousands of dollars later when we can enjoy the Beta of phones right now.

Support BBM channels like a protest in the middle east. Spread the word and subscribe.

(you may ban me now for hijacking this thread)
    09-22-13 06:06 AM