06-29-14 09:46 PM
69 123
tools
    Is there any way to send multiple photos in to contacts or is it still one at a time?

I don't understand why this basic functionality wasn't in from the beginning. Doesn't seem to difficult to manage.
    babaroga likes this.
    06-27-14 01:51 AM
    Is there any way to send multiple photos in to contacts or is it still one at a time?

I don't understand why this basic functionality wasn't in from the beginning. Doesn't seem to difficult to manage.
    Still one in a time I believe

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 02:34 AM
    Wrong! There's no gradients
    That's what they want you to believe now...
    And then the gradients will come with the next update :S

Honestly, it looks pretty ugly.
    But I am not a fan of the iOS aesthetic at all, so yeah.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 03:09 AM
    I didn't spot any new feature. Only slightly updated look & feel. I'd like to see improvements in UI, instead of just updating some color schemes etc.

For example (and this applies to Q10, Q5 screen sizes): there is a lot of wasted space in BBM chats.
    1. Too much spacing between two messages
    2. Too much margin from left side and right side

If they reduced (left and right) margin, and reduced vertical spacing between messages, they could easily fit 25% more content on same screen. That's really helpful on smaller screens. Older BlackBerry's had lower resolution and still showed atleast 25% more lines of text.

Similarly, Emoticons are too small. Emoticon tray shows decently sized emoticons, but when you actually insert an emoticon, it's too small. If you insert few similar looking emoticons, it's hard to differentiate between which emoticon was this. If you increase your font size, emoticon's size also increases slightly. But I don't want to have to change my font to all the way upto 13 or 14 to get desired emoticon size.

10.3 is not final yet. So, maybe these changes will indeed come. Who knows.
    I agree with this opinion

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 03:12 AM
    Just make sure to keeo a copy of your preferred BBM version and load that up rather than the latest. You would lose any new added functionality, but if appearance is more important, and basic messaging, you can keeo it the way it is. That is, until a version is no longer supported by the core os.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    which bar files do i need to backup to avoid those rounded symbols? I like the new UI don't get me wrong! i just dislike those symbols
    Last edited by JCMM; 06-27-14 at 12:47 PM.
    06-27-14 12:18 PM
    The black theme is still there, right....
    Because damn, that's ugly :S

Thank you very much for the pictures though!

Posted via CB10
    Hope so but idk. The white is popping up every where. I hate it

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    06-27-14 04:38 PM
    Hope so but idk. The white is popping up every where. I hate it

Posted via CB10
    Off topic, but yeah, I absolutely hate the new in call (regular phone) color scheme..

And to the person with pings.. they are supposed to be in red and they are kind of useless when on ios and android they give the same notification as a regular message.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    06-27-14 05:56 PM
    Which version of BBM the new passport has? It has a different icon.

BBM 10.3.34.15 is here (new look)-passport_wild_.jpg
    06-28-14 10:44 AM
    All these visual changes are useless until they get at least get "unread messages" chat seperator right.

I get so pissed everytime I have to scroll up to see where I left off in a group chat

Differentiate or Die
    More importantly they should sort out using BBM on multiple devices simultaneously without losing chat history.

06-29-14 09:06 AM
    Can anyone confirm on the new version of BBM is there a way to select more then one emoji at a time without the tray closing after you select the first?

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3175
    06-29-14 10:01 AM
    Can anyone confirm on the new version of BBM is there a way to select more then one emoji at a time without the tray closing after you select the first?

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3175
    Yea can someone confirm this! We normally need this in the next upgrade. Passes me off so much that they haven't implemented this from the beginning.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 10:18 AM

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3175
    Nope. It's worse
    Where it used to close, it would still remember where you left off.

Now it not only closes. But it scrolls back to the top..
    06-29-14 10:36 AM
    Nope. It's worse
    Where it used to close, it would still remember where you left off.

Now it not only closes. But it scrolls back to the top..
    Keep in mind this is the early, and by that I mean by a long way, version of the design changes coming to it.
    Newer version behave better than this
    06-29-14 10:47 AM
    Hopefully they get this right. Also would like a recently used tray implemented.

Of course emoji's that are standard across all platforms would be amazing.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3175
    06-29-14 06:45 PM
    More importantly they should sort out using BBM on multiple devices simultaneously without losing chat history.

Hell no. That is a performance and memory killer. That is the feature I hate most about skype. Having to keep closing old chats on other devices is stupid and means they need to store messages on their servers. I dont want that either.

Put in blend, but not on my phone.
    peter0328 likes this.
    06-29-14 07:03 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 07:05 PM
    Hell no. That is a performance and memory killer. That is the feature I hate most about skype. Having to keep closing old chats on other devices is stupid and means they need to store messages on their servers. I dont want that either.

Put in blend, but not on my phone.
    +1. I don't want my chats stored on server LOL. If I did, I would just use Facebook. And I don't want to be able to be logged into more than one place, imessage is creepy with that.. I'm never going to be using more than one device at a time, so I don't mind MSN style switching. "You've been logged out because you were logged in on at another location"

But they do need to sort out chat saving, period. Chats logs should save to files or at least be export/importable.
    LP_Rigg and peter0328 like this.
    06-29-14 08:13 PM
    I'm never going to be using more than one device at a time, so I don't mind MSN style switching. "You've been logged out because you were logged in on at another location"
    gawd I miss msn messenger! If BBM wasn't out, and MSN still existed, I'd prefer to use the latter instead. I used it right until they switched it to Skype.

Msn was simple and quick and was quite popular since Hotmail was one of the main email available.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-14 09:09 PM
    I like it, it's much lighter than before and it doesn't distract as much from the message itself.
    06-29-14 09:46 PM
69 123