06-12-13 09:23 AM
161 ... 4567
tools
    What OS are you on?
    OS 10.0.10
    06-12-13 02:45 AM
    do you have to be on OS 10.1 to sideload it?
    06-12-13 03:02 AM
    Hi,

What method you use for sideloading?
    Could you more specific what OS version you are using?

I just tried sideloading on mine on Z10, running 10.1.0.2354 (STL100-1) and successfully.
    But as i have installed the Channel in Betazone, i do not notice any different from previous build.

OS 10.0.10
    06-12-13 03:03 AM
    Yes
    06-12-13 03:04 AM
    Hi,

That might be the case i think, as no one has mention any OS version requirement to sideload it.
    Hopefully someone on 10.0.x also tried it and give us a report whether it success or not.
    06-12-13 03:05 AM
    Yes
    Lol it's sad that the majority of us that frequent Kris' and/or lbfe's threads are so used to 10.1 leaks that we expect it as standard now... Then again, it's really just those of us in the US that aren't on T-Mobile that are still waiting for stock OS upgrades, but I learned my lesson from Verizon long ago.

Anyway, is there a disclaimer on the OP to make sure you're on at least 10.1 before trying to sideload these leaked apps? I can't remember if I saw one or not.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-12-13 03:08 AM
    Did you source BlackBerry?

No. Then shutup and stop looking for fame.

Edit: Their article also sources directly to this thread.
    Really, posts like this one make me feel there really ought to be the 'dislike' button available.
    Can we have one, please?
    Mecca EL and Kris Simundson like this.
    06-12-13 03:12 AM
    Hi,

That might be the case i think, as no one has mention any OS version requirement to sideload it.
    Hopefully someone on 10.0.x also tried it and give us a report whether it success or not.
    oh damn it... can you send me the link on how to install a leak? I think this is my only option for now /:
    06-12-13 03:13 AM
    Hi,

Before you install any leaks, better for your to read the details of how to do it, what tools needed, what should you do if stuck at some steps. The most important thing to do is full backup of your device first.
    Check your device region first before downloading the OS version, make sure you download the correct version.
    Here is the link on how to upgrade your device :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...00-2-a-779713/
    and as always, do it with your own risk. Good Luck.
    oh damn it... can you send me the link on how to install a leak? I think this is my only option for now /:
    06-12-13 03:21 AM
    Lol it's sad that the majority of us that frequent Kris' and/or lbfe's threads are so used to 10.1 leaks that we expect it as standard now... Then again, it's really just those of us in the US that aren't on T-Mobile that are still waiting for stock OS upgrades, but I learned my lesson from Verizon long ago.

Anyway, is there a disclaimer on the OP to make sure you're on at least 10.1 before trying to sideload these leaked apps? I can't remember if I saw one or not.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    hahahahaha!!!

Whoa...you would really have to take an extensive tour of the leaked OS10.1 threads, test each leak...then decide which OS is right for you. Taking my word on OS 10.1.0.xxxx, without securing your knowledge would be a mistake on your part. Scroll to the top of this page, type "leaks" in the search box, and select every link for your device.
    06-12-13 03:25 AM
    hahahahaha!!!

Whoa...you would really have to take an extensive tour of the leaked OS10.1 threads, test each leak...then decide which OS is right for you. Taking my word on OS 10.1.0.xxxx, without securing your knowledge would be a mistake on your part. Scroll to the top of this page, type "leaks" in the search box, and select every link for your device.
    i've checked some links of leaks but not of them are available.. whats the latest working leak for STL100-1?
    06-12-13 03:37 AM
    i've checked some links of leaks but not of them are available.. whats the latest working leak for STL100-1?
    OS 10.1.0.2354 works for my Z10 STL100-1 like a charm. And if you want you can update the clock, camera software as well. I've restarted it yesterday after 8 days, previous OS versions I had to after a few days.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.
    06-12-13 03:44 AM
    Hi,

That would be 10.1.0.2354 (STL100-1)
    06-12-13 03:44 AM
    will it work with Z10 STL100-3?
    06-12-13 04:04 AM
    Please no one take this the wrong way, I am very grateful to Ibfe for posting this, and grateful to whoever leaked it... but Ibfe and the leaker don't own this file, and you don't have any obligation to credit them for it, or to ask permission to link to it. Sure, it's polite, and you certainly SHOULD, but please people, just release stuff for the good of the community, and not to garner yourself accolades and digital rep. BlackBerry is the one who owns the app anyway.
    [party poo starting here]
    Yet IMHO, it is still MANDATORY we source the leak, as it appears to be some kind of hybrid, it is very difficult for usual people to know "what's inside" and it'll be very damageable if something "bad" went built-in. Both lbfe and Kris are notably trusted sources and I must say I won't use any other link than those they provided initially. I may be a *little* paranod though (and thanks to those who share the files, but it's just not for me).
    [party poo ending here]

Thanks again, lbfe
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 06-12-13 at 04:27 AM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-12-13 04:07 AM
    Installing leaks is a choice
    Installing sideloads is a choice

You angry disappointed or sad after above its yours to blame. You trying to make a statement to blame someone else your not men/woman enough to admit your made the choice.

Stop to install and wait for your operator to make your choice.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:08 AM
    People have given them money. Their hard earned money. All because someone uploaded something to the Internet.
    It's sad. If it was for "the good of the community" no money would be accepted.
    Some people are giving money on their very own will. This is nowhere mandatory nor even suggested; you have to go to the blogs to do so.
    I believe you have no concrete idea/experience of the time spent by our famous "leaks providers" to build these releases, after they spent another bunch of hours testing them on various devices. You're talking about something you may not know as much as you pretend to, IMH-and friendly-O.

So why do people give ? Well, maybe just because they know this is a valuable time and effort, not a simple copy/paste. And these people want this to last. But I'm sure a thanks will be enough to make them continue, anyways.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-12-13 04:21 AM
    [party poo starting here]Yet IMHO, it is still MANDATORY we source the leak, as it appears to be some kind of hybrid, it is very difficult for usual people to know "what's inside" and it'll be very damageable if something "bad" went built-in. Both lbfe and Kris are notably trusted source but I must say I won't use any other link than those provided initially. I may be a *little* paranod though (and thanks to those who share the files, but it's just not for me).[party poo ending here] Thanks again, lbfe
    Agree with you, but IMO lbfe's dig at BBOS was impolite and unnecessary.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-12-13 04:26 AM
    Hi,

It depends on the OS Version that you are running. The minimum requirement is 10.1.x
    will it work with Z10 STL100-3?
    06-12-13 04:57 AM
    I m on Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354, I had beta BBM Channels installed already. Installed this leaked version but don't see any difference. How do v know whether this leaked version is installed or not??
    06-12-13 05:20 AM
    I m on Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.2354, I had beta BBM Channels installed already. Installed this leaked version but don't see any difference. How do v know whether this leaked version is installed or not??
    You won't notice any big difference. To find out the version of any app installed on your device use the Playbook App manager:
    1) Open Google Chrome
    2) Install the Playbook App Manager plugin for Chrome:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp
    3) Enable Developer Mode on your device
    4) Enter the IP address of your BB10 device
    5) You will be prompted to enter your device password
    6) You will see a list of all apps on your BB10 device
    7) Look for sys.bbm
    8) Version number should be 10.2.0.12
    06-12-13 05:44 AM
    You won't notice any big difference. To find out the version of any app installed on your device use the Playbook App manager:
    1) Open Google Chrome
    2) Install the Playbook App Manager plugin for Chrome:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljnelbpblnikkp
    3) Enable Developer Mode on your device
    4) Enter the IP address of your BB10 device
    5) You will be prompted to enter your device password
    6) You will see a list of all apps on your BB10 device
    7) Look for sys.bbm
    8) Version number should be 10.2.0.12
    Have to install & run that app on laptop, chrome??
    06-12-13 05:59 AM
    Have to install & run that app on laptop, chrome??
    Chrome is a browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer. It is an excellent browser made by Google and can be downloaded here:
    http://www.google.com/chrome
    06-12-13 06:05 AM
    Chrome is a browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer. It is an excellent browser made by Google and can be downloaded here:
    http://www.google.com/chrome
    Ok I have chrome on my laptop... just wanted to confirm
    06-12-13 06:17 AM
    Or you could use Sachup and get the official 10.1 firmware on your phone directly from Blackberry :P
    ukmight and Mecca EL like this.
    06-12-13 06:19 AM
161 ... 4567