06-12-13 08:23 AM
161 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Just tried to D/L and it says the link is no longer available. Is it just busy or is there some other reason. It gave some possible reason, one being copyright violation, etc.
    Check the second page from Bla1ze for a new link - "This link will self-destruct June 26th - http://we.tl/D2vWGoFcEo"

Oh.. Awk, Kris just put up his own link to it the second I posted this :X

Well I'll just aggregate the two then, here is Kris's link - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/....kdgJchuag.bar
    PowderJockey likes this.
    06-11-13 08:08 PM
    Installed and working. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:17 PM
    I do. I just don't treat the people who upload the files like Gods, like most users here do.
    I've read and/or participated in every thread lbfe and kris have started, never once has either given the impression that they wanted praise. LBFE came out with leak after leak, and barely participated in the threads he started.
    People, especially new and returning members, are grateful for lbfe's contribution to this community. Do people reference lbfe, kris and others religiously...yes! Do these guys support OS10 for us religiously...hell yeah!!! Don't confuse being grateful as kissing their a$$. It's not even presented that way.
    Sacha, Scrid, Zocs, Catalyst, Darcy, Lyr, Elite, etc...these folks have lives, and they're also dedicated to all of us, in whatever way. Don't kill the love, because you're feeling some kind of way.
    Just saying...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mecca EL; 06-11-13 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Almost forgot my mans Lyrcidal and Elite1
    06-11-13 08:22 PM
    I do. I just don't treat the people who upload the files like Gods, like most users here do.
    We don't treat them like God we just show our appreciation, and btw we are just a bunch of nice people here, we aren't rude like you.
    So there.. now you can shut up please

Posted via CB10 from my Darth Vader
    Mecca EL, dustmalik, dbarz and 2 others like this.
    06-11-13 08:25 PM
    I've read and/or participated in every thread lbfe and kris have started, never once has either given the impression that they wanted praise. LBFE came out with leak after leak, and barely participated in the threads he started.
    People, especially new and returning members, are grateful for lbfe's contribution to this community. Do people reference lbfe, kris and others religiously...yes! Do these guys support OS10 for us religiously...hell yeah!!! Don't confuse being grateful as kissing their a$$. It's not even presented that way.
    Sacha, Scrid, Zocs, Catalyst, Darcy, Lyr, Elite, etc...these folks have lives, and they're also dedicated to all of us, in whatever way. Don't kill the love, because you're feeling some kind of way.
    Just saying...

Posted via CB10
    People have given them money. Their hard earned money. All because someone uploaded something to the Internet.

It's sad. If it was for "the good of the community" no money would be accepted.
    06-11-13 08:32 PM
    Soo sweet, but BlackBerry still haven't fixed the group pic notification...or allow you to post a pic from the chat..grrrrrrrr

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:34 PM
    People have given them money. Their hard earned money. All because someone uploaded something to the Internet.

What you just said...people GIVE. When did anyone say "Yo, gimme some money or else!!!" ??? BB provides code for Devs to earn a living, Devs accept money off of BB's staff hard work...correct? When did LBFE or Kris become leak nazis?? We have 10.2 apps...you know what, I'm seeing this with incorrect eyes, because I'm a tinkerer, and you're an advocate for the people. Forgive my folly...
    SilkySunshine likes this.
    06-11-13 08:39 PM
    What you just said...people GIVE. When did anyone say "Yo, gimme some money or else!!!" ??? BB provides code for Devs to earn a living, Devs accept money off of BB's staff hard work...correct? When did LBFE or Kris become leak nazis?? We have 10.2 apps...you know what, I'm seeing this with incorrect eyes, because I'm a tinkerer, and you're an advocate for the people. Forgive my folly...
    BlackBerry provides devs with the necessary tools/documents so developers can build awesome apps. In which they can sell to make a living and BlackBerry takes a portion of that to carry on business.

Kris and LBFE take BlackBerry's work, puts it on the internet, and then takes money.

How is this similar to BlackBerry supporting developers? Between BlackBerry and devs, it's a two way street.

Edit: I'm not saying leaking is wrong. Just proving your argument has holes.
    06-11-13 08:46 PM
    Just don't react on him, best thing to do if he thinks that way let him think glad we all think different, different people different thoughts, if we thought the same we would have a very bad or very good world, depending on what the thoughts are

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-11-13 08:46 PM
    For the record, I was hesitant to create a donate link, I finally gave in because people genuinely seemed like they wanted me to have one. I made one, called it "My Q10 Fund", and to be honest I didn't expect anything to come of it, but the community coming together as a whole and donating that much money in such a short time is simply amazing. Now that I've reached that goal so quickly and unexpectedly, I've straight out said I don't need a donation, you can either donate to a charity or if it comes to me I will be donating to charity. I actually have my Z10 up for sale now and those funds will go towards a charity.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:47 PM
    Just saying...

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, but don't try to tell him this mecca it's clear ge grew up differently

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and npisano like this.
    06-11-13 08:48 PM
    BlackBerry provides devs with the necessary tools/documents so developers can build awesome apps. In which they can sell to make a living and BlackBerry takes a portion of that to carry on business.

Kris and LBFE take BlackBerry's work, puts it on the internet, and then takes money.

How is this similar to BlackBerry supporting developers? Between BlackBerry and devs, it's a two way street.
    Because the 3rd that BB takes doesn't equal to the 100 that their code writers give. LBFE has connections, leaks are distributed without a PEEP from BB...conclusion - BB is hooking everyone up, and side stepping Carriers. If people feel like giving these guys money, it's their right and free will to do so. I'm not giving them any money, doesn't mean that if I feel like it someone can stop me.
    Like I said, I'm a tinkerer. There's a bunch of us here. We like to break what BB built so we can learn. It's called FUN. These guys supply fun. Your opinion is "it's not theirs to give...", my opinion is "BB gave it to them for a reason..." . The bottom line in my view is, my phone is fun to use because of LBFE, Kris, Darcy, etc. Who gave them what...I don't care. Why do you?
    npisano and 00stryder like this.
    06-11-13 08:57 PM
    kinda off topic but... anybody ever realize that the channels logo looks like a reversed Brainiac symbol? a Bizarro Brainiac Messenger if you will, lol.
    06-11-13 08:58 PM
    For the record, I was hesitant to create a donate link, I finally gave in because people genuinely seemed like they wanted me to have one. I made one, called it "My Q10 Fund", and to be honest I didn't expect anything to come of it, but the community coming together as a whole and donating that much money in such a short time is simply amazing. Now that I've reached that goal so quickly and unexpectedly, I've straight out said I don't need a donation, you can either donate to a charity or if it comes to me I will be donating to charity. I actually have my Z10 up for sale now and those funds will go towards a charity.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry soldier, but your explanation is unacceptable, when what you DO is appreciated.
    06-11-13 09:00 PM
    kinda off topic but... anybody ever realize that the channels logo looks like a reversed Brainiac symbol? a Bizarro Brainiac Messenger if you will, lol.
    Dangit!!! You beat me to it!!!
    06-11-13 09:00 PM
    I actually agree with AVPTI to an extent. If I were in the position to get leaked versions of software and post it, I would absolutely do it, and I wouldn't want to profit from it, at all. The best profit is doing something cool for someone and making them happy, and these guys are in a position to do that in a community that is honestly tighter-knit than most other user bases I've encountered. That being said. these guys aren't coding the software, paid BB devs are, and they're just being hosted on peoples PAID file hosts, and to be completely honest, doing us a favor shouldn't cost these guys any money, which is why we SHOULD all pool together and give these guys some cash to at least cover mega fees (which I've offered to do and never gotten a reply from lbfe)

I'm not trying to be a wiener or anything, but all I'm saying is ANY ONE of us would leak this stuff if we had access to it... the people that deserve to profit off of it are the ones who are actually being paid by BBRY.
    Mecca EL and Sator like this.
    06-11-13 09:05 PM
    And now that the commercials are over................................back to the thread BBM 10.2.0.12 with channels
    Mecca EL, 00stryder and vaioman like this.
    06-11-13 09:09 PM

People have done this for software, themes etc, even for an online personality and extended features for games or the ability to play "online". (xbox, ahem) some people want the bleeding edge, and in stable form, who are you, me or a few others to judge what they do with their hard earned spinach?!

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-11-13 09:10 PM
    Ok any new Admin features in this?!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ha ha. Did I encourage you to make a donation page? lol I didnt even know about it. You and Ibfe still deserve free coffee and snacks for the crazy leakage lately. You guys are providing the excitement.

Every other post is Apple this Samsung that, a no app here, and reboot there.

**Yes Sam, I would like my green eggs and ham Dr. Seuss moment.**
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-11-13 09:16 PM

Did you source BlackBerry?

No. Then shutup and stop looking for fame.

Edit: Their article also sources directly to this thread.
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-11-13 09:17 PM
    Ha ha. Did I encourage you to make a donation page? lol I didnt even know about it. You and Ibfe still deserve free coffee and snacks for the crazy leakage lately. You guys are providing the excitement.

Every other post is Apple this Samsung that, a no app here, and reboot there.

**Yes Sam, I would like my green eggs and ham Dr. Seuss moment.**
    you weren't the only one, i've had multiple PM's asking, BBM's, PIN's, its actually quite funny
    06-11-13 09:20 PM
    So, anyone find anything new yet... compared to the beta zone release?

Check out my "What Were They Thinking?" channel: C000BB092
    06-11-13 09:28 PM
    So, anyone find anything new yet... compared to the beta zone release?

Check out my "What Were They Thinking?" channel: C000BB092
    It's more snappier!
    06-11-13 09:30 PM

Edit: I'm not saying leaking is wrong. Just proving your argument has holes.
    hey sir, let me slap your a$$....

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and NightSlayer like this.
    06-11-13 09:31 PM
161 ... 23456 ...