My battery only holds 5h time it's normal ? When the night I leave 80% I wake the phone is switched off and on when I restart my Q10 my social networks folder and delete all the applications are in another page how can I fix this?

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 01:52 AM
    wait for the offical download :d
    07-23-13 01:58 AM
    My battery only holds 5h time it's normal ? When the night I leave 80% I wake the phone is switched off and on when I restart my Q10 my social networks folder and delete all the applications are in another page how can I fix this?

Posted via CB10
    I am not sure I understand your entire post. As far as 5 hour battery life, yes not uncommon. As far as your folder are concerned, I'm not clear as to what you are saying.

Comments made using my mind on a hybrid Z10 LE running on VZW.
    07-23-13 02:01 AM
    wait for the offical download :d
    When a official download ?

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:14 AM
    Dont hold your breath waiting

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:42 AM
    If somebody has battery problem, just try to load. 483 over 228 not. 341.
    I had the same problem, which was resolved and now the battery is really great, 1,5 day heavy use.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:48 AM
    You should add some punctuation in your posts, people will be able to help you better.

So, if I understand correctly, you go to bed when your phone's battery is charged at 80% and when you wake up, your phone is turned off, and your folder organisation is reset.

It seems to me that you are experimenting random reboots with your phone, or in this case random "off", but to be sure you could use an app like Battery Guru to track your battery state of charge. Just keep it opened before going to sleep, and when you wake up, turn on your phone, reopen Battery Guru and check the charge history.

If you see a sudden stop of battery level when it is over 30%, you have a reboot/turn off problem. If it's slowly losing charge down to zero, something is taking up energy in your phone. It could be an app, especially Android, or if you stash your phone away where it has difficulty getting a cellular signal (or that you are in a low signal zone), you can burn your battery life quickly.

Check these out.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 02:55 AM
    No problem with the battery using this OS, in fact it has been better than the previous leaks. Only problem experienced was the inability to use phone once as every button I pressed would result in a voice stating pressed key including pin? Only way to use phone was to reload OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 03:32 AM
    If somebody has battery problem, just try to load. 483 over 228 not. 341.
    I had the same problem, which was resolved and now the battery is really great, 1,5 day heavy use.

Posted via CB10
    really ?
    07-23-13 04:42 AM
    You should add some punctuation in your posts, people will be able to help you better.

So, if I understand correctly, you go to bed when your phone's battery is charged at 80% and when you wake up, your phone is turned off, and your folder organisation is reset.

It seems to me that you are experimenting random reboots with your phone, or in this case random "off", but to be sure you could use an app like Battery Guru to track your battery state of charge. Just keep it opened before going to sleep, and when you wake up, turn on your phone, reopen Battery Guru and check the charge history.

If you see a sudden stop of battery level when it is over 30%, you have a reboot/turn off problem. If it's slowly losing charge down to zero, something is taking up energy in your phone. It could be an app, especially Android, or if you stash your phone away where it has difficulty getting a cellular signal (or that you are in a low signal zone), you can burn your battery life quickly.

Check these out.

Posted via CB10
    sorry for the punctuation. I think my Q10 turn off because i have installed some applications android, and i make him in a low signal zone :s
    07-23-13 04:45 AM
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483 is literally the best leak for battery life for me. I put the 10.1.0.4544 radio in it, got my wifi calling, and as of right now, with moderate usage since 7:10 am, and a good solid hour of use during my lunch break, and going from area to area in a hot vehicle, my battery sits at 54 percent, 12 hours and 10 minutes after unplugging it.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 07:20 PM
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483 is literally the best leak for battery life for me. I put the 10.1.0.4544 radio in it, got my wifi calling, and as of right now, with moderate usage since 7:10 am, and a good solid hour of use during my lunch break, and going from area to area in a hot vehicle, my battery sits at 54 percent, 12 hours and 10 minutes after unplugging it.

Posted via CB10
    i second this, using the 4544 radio and working perfect, huge battery life improvement. if you need the link go to this post
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-combo-831509/
    07-23-13 09:38 PM