Is the OS file combine the android run times files too? Or is android run time files to be installed separately?

Posted via CB10 through Q10
    08-07-13 12:58 PM
    08-07-13 01:05 PM
    Ya. That's great. But do I need to install Android run time files separately,? Where to find it and how to install that?

08-07-13 01:14 PM
    The link Kris posted tells you how to install leaks. It does not mention Android runtime because you don't have to install it separately. I would suggest that if you can't install the leak you want by reading the link provided then don't even consider trying out the process. You can damage your phone or render certain features useless it you don't know what you are doing.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 02:10 PM
    Ya. That's great. But do I need to install Android run time files separately,? Where to find it and how to install that?

If you want to install the Android runtime, install the .bar files with Sachesi.
    Sachesi - BerryLeaks Wiki

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...tweaks-835087/
    08-07-13 02:27 PM
    Thanks. But what is this sachesi file? How to install it? Will all Android apps run after installing it?

08-08-13 02:03 AM
    Thanks. But what is this sachesi file? How to install it? Will all Android apps run after installing it?

Sachesi: That's what the wiki page is for. Read it.
    How to install it: As above.
    Will all Android apps run after installing it: Search the forums to see if people have tried a specific app that you want before. If not, try it yourself and see what happens.
    troubl3dman likes this.
    08-08-13 02:10 AM
    Ok thanks bro. Thank u so much.
    Now I m summarising my understanding as below. Request u to just guide me to know that I am going on right path or not?

1. I need to download and install OS 10.2.0.1.047 file. I know how to install so there is no any confusion in that.
    2. For Running Android apps on my Q10 I need to download and install Android Run time BAR file of 1047.
    3 After doing above two things I am ready to enjoy my upgraded phone.

Right????

08-08-13 02:54 AM
    Now I m summarising my understanding as below. Request u to just guide me to know that I am going on right path or not?

1. I need to download and install OS 10.2.0.1.047 file. I know how to install so there is no any confusion in that.
    2. For Running Android apps on my Q10 I need to download and install Android Run time BAR file of 1047.

Right????

The autoloader of 1047 have both the OS and the runtime. no need to install a separate runtime unless you'd want a different runtime other than 1047's.

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    08-08-13 02:56 AM

Right????

Android runtime is in the autoloader. However, it's locked and some apps may not function or load properly. People have been able to solve this issue by side loading the Android runtime from 810.

Sent from my sweet Z10 with CB10 on VZW.
    08-08-13 02:57 AM

Right????

1047 comes with a runtime already, so there's nothing extra to do there. 1047 can run Android apps out of the box. However, some have installed the Android runtime from 10.2.0.810, as it isn't in the "safe mode" that the 1047 runtime is.

In my opinion, you don't really need to install the 810 runtime. The Android apps that I use work fine with the 1047 runtime (Kobo from BlackBerry World, Evanova, Steam and Netflix 1.8 from sideloads), but some apps require debug tokens when they formerly didn't, and some apps just don't plain cooperate with 1047.

If you want the 810 runtime, that's in the Tips and Tweaks thread.
    08-08-13 02:58 AM
    My god. Boss I am really thankful to u. I got complete clarity as of now. I am going to install OS on this coming Sunday and will let u know the progress as u being my guide for this.
    Thank u so so much.

08-08-13 03:08 AM
    1047 comes with a runtime already, so there's nothing extra to do there. 1047 can run Android apps out of the box. However, some have installed the Android runtime from 10.2.0.810, as it isn't in the "safe mode" that the 1047 runtime is.

In my opinion, you don't really need to install the 810 runtime. The Android apps that I use work fine with the 1047 runtime (Kobo from BlackBerry World, Evanova, Steam and Netflix 1.8 from sideloads), but some apps require debug tokens when they formerly didn't, and some apps just don't plain cooperate with 1047.

If you want the 810 runtime, that's in the Tips and Tweaks thread.
    I've also hosted a copy of the 810 runtime in the Hybrid thread.
    08-08-13 03:08 AM
    everybody just wants the answers.....no one is willing to experiment these days. Half of these guys wouldn't know a hypothesis from a hypotenuse if it fell on top of their head.
    08-08-13 04:21 AM