I have BlackBerry Blend beta and I only can connect to my computer but not the both tablets I use (both Android).

So I wanted to go back to the orgininal bar file for Blend ,just to extract from 10.3.1.1776. before it works

My Q is what is the file for Blend named.

Someone knows?
    05-23-15 10:08 AM
    I have BlackBerry Blend beta and I only can connect to my computer but not the both tablets I use (both Android).

So I wanted to go back to the orgininal bar file for Blend ,just to extract from 10.3.1.1776. before it works

My Q is what is the file for Blend named.

Someone knows?
    sys.fuse or something very similar.
    05-23-15 10:13 AM
    It's not sys.fuse because it's not there, someone ?
    05-23-15 10:22 AM
    It's not sys.fuse because it's not there, someone ?
    Unless they have changed the name in recent builds it is definitely has fuse in it, I know because I swapped it out in an early 10.3.1 build.

UPDATE

It is sys.fuse, check out post 1 in this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...highlight=fuse

Clearly confirms the Blend Bar file name.

If it is not there in what you have downloaded then the name must have changed in later builds.
    05-23-15 10:26 AM
    you where right it's just fuse, find it with search . I gone try it out hope it solves my problem. Thanks

Filename : fuse-1.1.0.67-nto+armle-v7+signed
    05-23-15 10:31 AM
    The new Blend beta takes a little longer to work properly in the computer, also needs the similar download file for the computer. So give it a time to settle correctly and you find out a great development of the new beta.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 10:35 AM
    OP, just wondering if you have updated the Blend Software on the Android devices you are having problems connecting to.

If not, head for Beta Zone and grab the updates before you change the bar file on your device.
    05-23-15 10:38 AM
    On both Android tablets BlackBerry blend is working, the beta version was the problem. I don't no why but the original bar files is good.

I did reinstall the Blackberry beta on my passport and again it ask me to update the android app in the google store , so it;s not working again
    05-23-15 10:56 AM
    The new Blend beta takes a little longer to work properly in the computer, also needs the similar download file for the computer. So give it a time to settle correctly and you find out a great development of the new beta.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. I almost downgraded my blend beta like the OP did. It was just so slow and laggy. But after settling a few hours it has been great. Been using it for a couple of weeks now. All great.

Posted on CB10 using my Z30 STA 100-5 on OS 10.3.1.2744
    05-24-15 08:49 AM