I've been playing around with these leaks and love them. But I keep having a few issues that seem to never go away. I have always did a full backup and restore on these leaks. I now want to start as cleaning as possible. I only want to backup my contacts, media, texts/emails, and remember files. For my situation, what course should I take?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 11:18 AM
    Contacts: these are backed up via an email account. I sacrifice my privacy in this matter and use gmail.
    Media: backed up via the media option. Or you can do it manually with a PC.
    Texts: I'm not sure, but I believe this is part of Application Data.
    Emails: backed up via your email accounts themselves.
    Remember: Application Data.

Basically, you'll want to restore Application Data and probably Media. You can get away with not restoring Settings.
    10-03-13 11:47 AM
    Contacts: these are backed up via an email account. I sacrifice my privacy in this matter and use gmail.
    Media: backed up via the media option. Or you can do it manually with a PC.
    Texts: I'm not sure, but I believe this is part of Application Data.
    Emails: backed up via your email accounts themselves.
    Remember: Application Data.

Basically, you'll want to restore Application Data and probably Media. You can get away with not restoring Settings.
    Actually, remember and text are in the settings portion of the backup...

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    10-03-13 11:53 AM
    I am assuming your e-mails are received via IMAP so they are all already backed up sitting on your e-mail hosts server. You just need to enter your e-mail settings on the wiped and upgraded device and they should download to your phone.

As for the rest -> Fire Chest Backup! Its free in BB World. You can thank me later.
    10-03-13 11:59 AM
    Sorry SMS/MMS texts are not able to be backed up by Fire Chest Backup....yet.
    10-03-13 12:01 PM
    Thank you all the the help. Looks like all that's left is my sms/mms. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 12:05 PM
    I am assuming your e-mails are received via IMAP so they are all already backed up sitting on your e-mail hosts server. You just need to enter your e-mail settings on the wiped and upgraded device and they should download to your phone.

As for the rest -> Fire Chest Backup! Its free in BB World. You can thank me later.
    I downloaded your app and is great!,just one question, can I backup my password keeper settings?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 12:12 PM
    I downloaded your app and is great!,just one question, can I backup my password keeper settings?
    Password Keeper is off limits to developers. Worse still you can't mass export your passwords. You are forced to use BB Link. Ouch!

Rest assured we are working on a wonderful solution to this backup challenge but it's about 3 months from completion. Check our website or subscribe to our Twitter feed (@FireChestDotCom) for release information.
    10-03-13 01:14 PM
    Could you please leave feedback for the app in BlackBerry World. It means a lot to us. Thank you.
    10-03-13 01:16 PM
    Thanks!...and yes I already did

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 01:32 PM
    Password Keeper is off limits to developers. Worse still you can't mass export your passwords. You are forced to use BB Link. Ouch!

Rest assured we are working on a wonderful solution to this backup challenge but it's about 3 months from completion. Check our website or subscribe to our Twitter feed (@FireChestDotCom) for release information.
    Add browser bookmarks to this and I'll be a really happy man!
    10-03-13 04:08 PM