This doesn't fit into either of the threads about apps that are working/not working on the leaked os....mainly because it was working for an hour. and now it isn't grrrr. Installed the app, signed in, could see my library, downloaded a couple of books, started to listen to one and all was right in the world. Then when I got in the car it asked me to verify (password) before it would let me resume my book. And it failed to verify. Repeatedly. Thought it might be WIFI related, no. Tried every setting I could think of. No. Reinstalled successfully, signed in BUT now it won't let me see anything in my library and is giving me an error that appears to be related to storage location. Have tried altering the settings from SD to phone memory (and back again) but still throwing me an error.
    So close yet so far away. Damn, I could taste it! (well, technically I could hear it, but you know what I mean!)
    Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pnewcombe; 11-19-13 at 04:07 AM. Reason: typo
    11-19-13 03:52 AM
    Audible.com...nearly!-audible-error.jpg
    Here's the error
    11-19-13 04:01 AM
    actually...I have it working. Sort of. The workaround seems to be remove the SD card when it throws the error screen and/or when verifying when first launching the app. After it has started playing, simply reinsert the SD card. Weird, definitely. A pain in the rear, for sure! BUT a working version of Audible, and the first since my trusty 9800, so a step in the right direction.
    If anyone figures out a better workaround please let me know!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-19-13 04:37 AM
    Best selfie of the year!
    11-19-13 08:34 AM
    I don't understand - are you on 10.2.1?

I've had Audible running for months now via Debug token, without any problems whatsoever. I'm running Rogers 10.2 on Verizon Q10, now, but I don't want to upgrade to 10.2.1 if this breaks Audible.
    11-19-13 11:57 AM
    I don't understand - are you on 10.2.1?

I've had Audible running for months now via Debug token, without any problems whatsoever. I'm running Rogers 10.2 on Verizon Q10, now, but I don't want to upgrade to 10.2.1 if this breaks Audible.
    I had it working with the unlocked runtime and now I can't get it working on 10.2.1 so if you want a reliable Audible hold off.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 10:41 PM
    Works fine for me on z10-3, 1055, from 1mobile marketplace

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:36 PM
    I've had audible working on a whole series of OS's and leaks, at first with a debug token and later without a token with an unlocked Android. It is now working with the 1025 leaks a direct apk install. But in all instances, not every version of Audible worked. With this latest leak, the apk I downloaded from Amazon did not work, but the current apk from a Samsung Note does work fine.

So it might be an Audible version issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:46 PM
    I've had audible working on a whole series of OS's and leaks, at first with a debug token and later without a token with an unlocked Android. It is now working with the 1055 leaks a direct apk install. But in all instances, not every version of Audible worked. With this latest leak, the apk I downloaded from Amazon did not work, but the current apk from a Samsung Note does work fine.

So it might be an Audible version issue.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:50 PM
    Yes I am on 1055 leak from 1 mobile.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 01:19 AM
    Success!! having read another thread about an issue with memory cards/android/formatting (here) I backed up the data from my SD card, reformatted it in the Z10 then copied the files back onto the SD card and VOILA!! Audible working perfectly. Having said this, I am not brave enough to try to save books to the SD card just yet so for now they are on the device memory ONLY as I cant be going through this process again for a while.
    11-20-13 06:38 AM
    I have audible worki.g on 1055 and xm sirius radio

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 03:51 PM