09-15-14 04:17 PM
83 1234
tools
    018125 if you have issues with moderation please contact me personally via PM or email! I will listen but trust me bad mouthing Mods on the forum will end badly for you. Let's do this the right way, please reach out to me!
    Wow. A threat. Will end badly for you.

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    09-06-14 01:44 AM
    Chill... Again, lets summarize up the point... so far there is no one size fit all solution to hosting, unless CB opens up their server to let us UL the files...
    FF may be slow for many of you, but clearly, it benefits those with premium. Mega is fine for downloading, not uploading, and plus the issue of not able to use the phone to download without an app is problem for many. Bitcasa, is fine all round, however, upload speed (in relative with FF, since there is no local presence in Asia and no remote support) and the limited storage size is a pain for free uploaders.
    FF on the other hand, allows me to upload directly from my server, thus, upload speed has no compromise, unlimited filestorage space, and an option for those, willing, to get full speeds. Like a filehosting company, it has the rights to limit the network for free users.

So, unless you are able to find a service that fills the criteria's above, perhaps FF, followed by bitcasa and Mega mirror will still be prevalently around.

Plus, another good reason for FF is that finding a free premium generator is easy with a quick google, but that cannot be said for mega etc.
    Nobody has a premium FF account except you. Perhaps you should like people to these generators when you post your mirrors.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 01:45 AM
    Wow. A threat. Will end badly for you.

Posted via Verizon Z10!
    Yeah I've notified my wife. She's packed an emergency bag and we are preparing for the worst. Pray for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 01:47 AM
    Lol this thread turned out to be a funny one.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    Blacklatino and Ayla Pnx like this.
    09-06-14 04:04 AM
    Chill... Again, lets summarize up the point... so far there is no one size fit all solution to hosting, unless CB opens up their server to let us UL the files...
    FF may be slow for many of you, but clearly, it benefits those with premium. Mega is fine for downloading, not uploading, and plus the issue of not able to use the phone to download without an app is problem for many. Bitcasa, is fine all round, however, upload speed (in relative with FF, since there is no local presence in Asia and no remote support) and the limited storage size is a pain for free uploaders.
    FF on the other hand, allows me to upload directly from my server, thus, upload speed has no compromise, unlimited filestorage space, and an option for those, willing, to get full speeds. Like a filehosting company, it has the rights to limit the network for free users.

So, unless you are able to find a service that fills the criteria's above, perhaps FF, followed by bitcasa and Mega mirror will still be prevalently around.

Plus, another good reason for FF is that finding a free premium generator is easy with a quick google, but that cannot be said for mega etc.
    Why don't we use Torrents with a Web seed such as Dropbox? The speed would increase a lot and the file would be always available thanks to the web seed. Just a purpose

Posted via CB10
    chu duc binh likes this.
    09-06-14 04:35 AM
    Nobody has a premium FF account except you. Perhaps you should like people to these generators when you post your mirrors.

Posted via CB10
    That isn't true. How would you know that? My files are showing about 100+ premium account downloads

Oh yea, If james could find it, so could you.
    09-06-14 09:22 AM
    ....so this isn't worth downloading for anyone that already has .1154 apps
    09-06-14 10:10 AM
    FF may be slow for many of you, but clearly, it benefits those with premium. Mega is fine for downloading, not uploading, and plus the issue of not able to use the phone to download without an app is problem for many. ....
    c.
    Who needs an app? Autoloaders are downloaded to a computer, not the device

STL-4. 10.3.0.1130
    09-06-14 10:30 AM
    ....so this isn't worth downloading for anyone that already has .1154 apps
    Yes. This is exactly the same with 1154

Posted via My Cute BlackBerry z30 on OS10.3.0.1154
    09-06-14 10:54 AM
    The fact that the BAR's are now considered to be pirate, illegal, I am surprised this post and other like it haven't been removed from this site and accounts banned. Did you get BlackBerry's permission to remove and upload the BAR's for everyone else to use, no you didn't so you did it anyways, pirating it. I am sure my friends a BBRY who work closely with John Chen will put an end to this..
    09-06-14 11:28 AM
    The fact that the BAR's are now considered to be pirate, illegal, I am surprised this post and other like it haven't been removed from this site and accounts banned. Did you get BlackBerry's permission to remove and upload the BAR's for everyone else to use, no you didn't so you did it anyways, pirating it. I am sure my friends a BBRY who work closely with John Chen will put an end to this..
    1. It's not illegal per say, although they'd prefer we didn't use them
    2. They're not pirating because they're not paid.
    3. When ios apps or apks are distributed, did someone put a stop?

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 12:21 PM
    Lol. Funny

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and ev44 like this.
    09-06-14 12:39 PM
    Bla bla bla bla do bla bla bla bla and bla bla bla bla.. wekz..

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and ev44 like this.
    09-06-14 12:41 PM
    Hahahahahahaha

Your "friends *at BBRY who work closely with John Chen"?

Hahahahahahaha

VZW STL 100-4 currently running 10.3.0.1052
    Mecca EL, ev44 and Blacklatino like this.
    09-06-14 12:42 PM
    Don't feed the troll people...

Posted via CB10
    Samuele1996, TheDutch20 and ev44 like this.
    09-06-14 12:51 PM
    1. It's not illegal per say, although they'd prefer we didn't use them
    2. They're not pirating because they're not paid.
    3. When ios apps or apks are distributed, did someone put a stop?

Posted via CB10
    Under the Canadian Copyright Law if the person who you are using their material from without their permission feels that they are being hurt in anyway you can be charged and sued by them. You should really read the Copyright Law in it's full detail.

Taking someones code, software, that they haven't technically released for other devices they produce and ripping it apart and or modifying it so that will work on other devices without written permission from the company who released it for the intended device is a form of software piracy. This even falls under the Copyright Law in the USA.

Don't get me wrong this site has been a great community based site for BlackBerry over the years but recently there has been a bunch of bandits and pirates taking advantage of this site. CrackBerry I am sure has it's own investors that keep the site running, it would be shame if BBRY was to press charges or file a lawsuit again CrackBerry, we would surely see those investors run away.

John Chen has made it very clear his point on BB10 OS leaks, in fact BBRY is running like EMC. If employees are caught leaking or saying anything bad about BBRY they will be terminated and likely sued. This doesn't just fall inside BBRY but also includes what goes on outside the company. Have you not noticed the lack in "official" leaks on this site?
    09-06-14 01:16 PM
    Under the Canadian Copyright Law if the person who you are using their material from without their permission feels that they are being hurt in anyway you can be charged and sued by them. You should really read the Copyright Law in it's full detail.

Taking someones code, software, that they haven't technically released for other devices they produce and ripping it apart and or modifying it so that will work on other devices without written permission from the company who released it for the intended device is a form of software piracy. This even falls under the Copyright Law in the USA.

Don't get me wrong this site has been a great community based site for BlackBerry over the years but recently there has been a bunch of bandits and pirates taking advantage of this site. CrackBerry I am sure has it's own investors that keep the site running, it would be shame if BBRY was to press charges or file a lawsuit again CrackBerry, we would surely see those investors run away.

John Chen has made it very clear his point on BB10 OS leaks, in fact BBRY is running like EMC. If employees are caught leaking or saying anything bad about BBRY they will be terminated and likely sued. This doesn't just fall inside BBRY but also includes what goes on outside the company. Have you not noticed the lack in "official" leaks on this site?
    Yeah yeah. You really think that BlackBerry cares so much? This kind of thing has been happening since the z10 was released last year and even before that. BlackBerry can try (if they actually cared) if they want but they won't charge anyone. I know people that work at BlackBerry who have released leaks and BlackBerry knew that and do you know where they work? At BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 01:21 PM
    Besides.. 1172 and 1154 apps are identical..
    1154 us available from BlackBerry directly, so how are these app bars pirated? They are identical to the ones BlackBerry is giving away for free.
    Mecca EL and red72 like this.
    09-06-14 01:40 PM
    I was able to pull the Debrick File

QC8960: Blackberry Z3/Z10/Z30/Q10 (Debrick + Core OS)
    http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

However i think they pulled the link for the Core OS and Radio by chance anyone has the COre oS For Z3/Z10/Z30/Q10 and Radio Z3/Z10/Z30/Q10 For this Version i would extract the Apps and do a ftp link for those interested
    Daveensannie and vag65 like this.
    09-06-14 02:26 PM
    404 error - page not found?!

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 02:31 PM
    404 error - page not found?!

Posted via CB10
    yup same here

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 02:32 PM
    404 Error - Page not found

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 02:39 PM
    just wait for a official leak version to come out

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 02:41 PM
    So upload debrick so we can extract it

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 02:54 PM
    I can't find working links, if you have the debrick file, pm me and I will re open. For time being it's closed.
    09-06-14 02:56 PM
83 1234