Got this update a few days ago on the LIME (Barbados) Network. However, my wife hasn't received this notification as yet. I haven't seen any major differences from the previous OS(10.0.10.99) other than the ability to access BlackBerry Link remotely. I was getting an issue with the network whereas when I left the confines of my home and was no longer on Wi Fi I had to turn off my mobile network and turn it on again to receive data. However, I'll be sure to let you guys know my findings if any.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:32 PM
    2312 is the same as 2354.

One is the OS release (larger) and the other the software release (smaller).
    I.e. Old news.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 02:59 AM
    Very pertinent that you mentioned the issue with cellular data as I am also on LIME Barbados prepaid and I have the exact same issue. When I stray out of the range of my home wifi I usually have to switch off and then back on mobile data for my phone to get cellular data to work.

I guess I am just glad it's not an issue with my particular Z10.

#loveMyZ10

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 08:13 AM
    I just installed 2312 last night.

Main difference I've found is that the keyboard no longer works for SMS or email

Can no longer open these messages in the hub, if I go to compose it crashes back to default hub view.

(swipe gestures and other typing - whatsapp, cb10, browser etc - unaffected)

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 02:18 PM

Main difference I've found is that the keyboard no longer works for SMS or email

Can no longer open these messages in the hub, if I go to compose it crashes back to default hub view.

Posted via CB10
    You say the keyboard doesn't work in SMS/Email? Have you triwd swiping 2 fingers up from the bottom? The gesture brings up the keyboard - maybe if that works, you might be able to type?

Posted on my Z10!
    06-18-13 07:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Can't write or read SMS? That's a known bug in the 2354 OS thread BUT from loading from other carriers. If you check the last tens of pages, there is a solution to not - includes backup and restore, i.e. needs time.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 01:13 AM
    Many thanks for the suggestions.

I tried everything that I could think of (I'm no BlackBerry jedi master, but I'm far from being a newbie either).
    Ended up restoring back to. 273 (which I always found to be a solid build)
    Easier than it sounds though as BlackBerry Link froze and temporarily bricked the phone! Given that I had the latest version of Link, i.e. the version where the reload software button doesn't work, I first had to find an older version of Link on the net before I could reload the OS.

I think the initial problem was as mentioned above using another carrier's Sim to update. I'm on Vodafone Italy, but I have a Vodafone UK Sim also, which I did the update on.

Guess i'll be safer waiting for Vodafone Italy to roll out the update, they're not too slow usually

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:52 AM
    Many thanks for the suggestions.

I tried everything that I could think of (I'm no BlackBerry jedi master, but I'm far from being a newbie either).
    Ended up restoring back to. 273 (which I always found to be a solid build)
    Easier than it sounds though as BlackBerry Link froze and temporarily bricked the phone! Given that I had the latest version of Link, i.e. the version where the reload software button doesn't work, I first had to find an older version of Link on the net before I could reload the OS.

I think the initial problem was as mentioned above using another carrier's Sim to update. I'm on Vodafone Italy, but I have a Vodafone UK Sim also, which I did the update on.

Guess i'll be safer waiting for Vodafone Italy to roll out the update, they're not too slow usually

Posted via CB10
    Carrier does not matter: Look at Post 1194 http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...6/index48.html

(And else it will be before page 46... (I looked through 46 to 49)
    06-19-13 04:17 AM