Anyone with the latest leak autoloader for the STL1 Z10, need to borrow it and update my software.
    03-09-14 06:29 AM
    Neh mate only the stable 10.1

Posted via my white sexy Z10 10.2.1.2102
    03-09-14 06:42 AM
    03-09-14 06:48 AM
    Anyone with the latest leak autoloader for the STL1 Z10, need to borrow it and update my software.
    If you want the OS that was specific to the carrier.
    You can download Sachesi ( find the link HERE ) and use that to download the update specific to your carrier
    First enter the MCC for SA
    South Africa's MCC Code is 655
    Then the carrier code, since you didnt mention who your Service Provider is, here are the MNC codes for each.
    Vodacom 01
    Telkom Mobile / 8.ta / Telekom SA 02
    Cell C 06
    MTN 10
    toobs623 likes this.
    03-09-14 10:39 AM
    If you are going to use the autoloader from the link I posted above, here is a set of how to steps plus links to more detailed instructions:

To install follow these simple steps.
    Preliminary notes:
    Generally the file you download is a zip file that you can open using the free 7-Zip software 7-Zip the built in unzipper on a PC won’t do it.
    These instructions are for PCs, I don't believe that you can use this method on a MAC.
    Some people don't restore but re-set everything up from scratch. I personally have not had a problem restoring.
    Do not have your BB connected to the PC via a USB hub. The USB cable must connect your BB directly to the PC.

1. Download the correct zip file for your make and model of BB
    2. extract the autoloader.exe file
    3. Backup your BB10 using BBLink. This is necessary because the autoloader will wipe all the data and settings on your device. Note it will not touch data on your SD Card.
    4. Close BBLink. Keep your PC connected to the BB10
    5. Start the autoloader .exe file. This will load the new version of the OS
    6. Go through the initialization process (don't bother to sign into BB unless you don't plan to do a security wipe in step 7). There is a two-step tutorial at the end that you cannot bypass.
    7. Do a security wipe of the phone by going to Settings/Security and Privacy/Security Wipe (this takes about 20 minutes or so). This is a recommended but not required step, its purpose is to clean any fragments of older OS or other software left on the phone.
    8. Repeat step 6, signing into BB this time (omit if no security wipe done).
    9. Restore from BBLink. I recommend that you do not do a full restore but restore settings and media first, then restore applications data
    10. You will have to reinput passwords for e-mail, linked in, facebook etc and redo bluetooth connections (don't know why it doesn't save them).

You now have the latest software. It takes about 24 hours for the OS to settle down, re-index things etc. but then you will find you have a much better, smoother running machine with more functionality and better battery life.

More detailed instructions can be found here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ummies-895151/

and here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rocess-876037/
    03-09-14 11:04 AM
    Or you could just follow BB10 FREAK's guide(they are from Joburg)

My BBM channel- The Gamer's Network
    Last edited by farteater; 03-13-14 at 02:49 PM.
    03-09-14 03:00 PM
    I always wonder about threads like this. The OP asks a legitimate question. Three or four members like myself, MiSsY and Farteater provide good answers and we never hear from the OP again. What's with that.
    03-12-14 08:00 PM
    I always wonder about threads like this. The OP asks a legitimate question. Three or four members like myself, MiSsY and Farteater provide good answers and we never hear from the OP again. What's with that.
    One of the things I hate.

My BBM channel- The Gamer's Network
    Last edited by farteater; 03-13-14 at 02:49 PM.
    03-13-14 09:34 AM
    People dunno how to say thanks I guess?
    Or they just never come back

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    03-13-14 11:36 AM
    Thanks guys for ur help but I need the leaked OS on hard copy that's why I asked for someone who lives in joburg, I have tried to download using the links but mega just doesn't work properly,and thanks to the gentlemen who gave me that step by step guide,its the best I've seen thus far. I have decided to book my phone in with FNB as it doesn't belong to any carrier dats why Sachesi method won't work.
    03-14-14 01:44 AM
    Sachesi works perfectly, the carrier you use doesn't matter at all.

Many people download and install the OS from another carrier.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    03-14-14 04:37 AM
    Thanks guys for ur help but I need the leaked OS on hard copy that's why I asked for someone who lives in joburg, I have tried to download using the links but mega just doesn't work properly,and thanks to the gentlemen who gave me that step by step guide,its the best I've seen thus far. I have decided to book my phone in with FNB as it doesn't belong to any carrier dats why Sachesi method won't work.
    What janks64 said is correct about Sachesi, its purpose is to allow you to download from other carriers. If you are having problems dow nloading from Mega, have you tried using one of the mirrors, such as bitcasa? Also there is a thread created for a new release from T-mobile that is slightly newer than 2141, the autoloaders are on bitcasa:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ilable-914584/
    Another option, if you want to pm an e-mail address, I could send you the autoloader by Google Drive.
    03-14-14 07:13 AM
    Okay I got the copy 10.2.1.2228
    Hala when you get to PTA

Z10 10.2.1.2102
    03-14-14 12:20 PM
    There are mirror links to the autoloaders.

Sachesi works regardless of your carrier.
    No phones in South Africa are tied to any carrier, they are unlocked out the box.
    So you can choose to pull the update for which ever carrier you like.
    I gave you each of the carrier codes, all you had to do was choose one.

Posted via CB10 from my Z30
    03-14-14 06:33 PM