06-02-15 04:27 PM
315 ... 111213
tools
    This is your personal opinion, not a fact. Regardless of how you feel BlackBerry should run their beta program, they have done nothing wrong. They run their beta program how ever they wish, and this should not reflect poorly on them in any users eyes.

Just because you and a handful of users here wish they were in the beta program and are not, does not mean BlackBerry is not trying to keep their user base. Anyone that thinks this just has an incredibly messed up view of the world.

In short, if you aren't in the beta program; so what? Big deal... If you're somehow offended that you aren't in the beta program, then you really need to get a life.

Posted via CB10
    ^^^^^

This guy is right, no one can be mad for being left out. It's just luck, I mean, you don't have to be happy, but to blame BlackBerry for your frustration it's taking it too far. I know what's to be left out, me and a lot of people who take the survey also didn't make it; bad luck, perhaps the next time. As for the Windows beta program, perhaps they have better infrastructure and resources to manage a much more larger beta test experience. You just can't pretend every company behave the same way, that's delusion. Just keep it cool, report things you think needs to be fixed, and someday you, and perhaps me and a lot of others who were left out, will enter to the beta program. We can always report bugs here, and as we all know, the people who participates in this forums, that are part of the beta program, can report those in the program. So, either way, BlackBerry hear about the problems we users face that need to be fixed. Just my thoughts, no harm intended. Regards.
    05-13-15 05:23 PM
    This is your personal opinion, not a fact. Regardless of how you feel BlackBerry should run their beta program, they have done nothing wrong. They run their beta program how ever they wish, and this should not reflect poorly on them in any users eyes.

Just because you and a handful of users here wish they were in the beta program and are not, does not mean BlackBerry is not trying to keep their user base. Anyone that thinks this just has an incredibly messed up view of the world.

In short, if you aren't in the beta program; so what? Big deal... If you're somehow offended that you aren't in the beta program, then you really need to get a life.

Posted via CB10
    I never said BB did anything wrong and you are correct BB can run the program however they feel. It was my opinion, based off of all the negative post I read on this thread and other threads about the beta programs, that it seems users were getting peeved and a way to avoid that is to just have open betas. Go back and read the thread...people were excited when they got the survey, then upset when they thought they didn't get in. It's just a small example of BB raising expectations for people and then having the expectations not met. Personally, I don't think it's a good way to run a business and I think there are different approaches that could be considered. You clearly don't agree which is fine, but your resorting to telling me to "get a life" because my opinion is different than yours is extremely childish. (which I'm assuming was directed at me even though I never indicated if I was or wasn't in the beta program)
    D3C0D3R and Blacklatino like this.
    05-13-15 05:27 PM
    You clearly don't agree which is fine, but your resorting to telling me to "get a life" because my opinion is different than yours is extremely childish. (which I'm assuming was directed at me even though I never indicated if I was or wasn't in the beta program)
    Re-read my post again; it's clearly directed to every single poster in this thread that's "peeved" because they're not in the beta program, not to any single person.

If anyone's expectations were raised, then they raised their expectations themselves. Much like everything else in the world, people need to learn to temper their expectations as to not be disappointed; but to come on these forums and act like they're entitled to be in the beta program is beyond asinine.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 05:37 PM
    ^^^^^

This guy is right, no one can be mad for being left out. It's just luck, I mean, you don't have to be happy, but to blame BlackBerry for your frustration it's taking it too far. I know what's to be left out, me and a lot of people who take the survey also didn't make it; bad luck, perhaps the next time. As for the Windows beta program, perhaps they have better infrastructure and resources to manage a much more larger beta test experience. You just can't pretend every company behave the same way, that's delusion. Just keep it cool, report things you think needs to be fixed, and someday you, and perhaps me and a lot of others who were left out, will enter to the beta program. We can always report bugs here, and as we all know, the people who participates in this forums, that are part of the beta program, can report those in the program. So, either way, BlackBerry hear about the problems we users face that need to be fixed. Just my thoughts, no harm intended. Regards.
    No harm taken and thanks for the civil reply. I personally have no issue with the betas...I was just pointing out an observation and offering a potential solution. People all over these forums seem unhappy with Blackberry in general which is upsetting.
    MobileMadness002 and BSar like this.
    05-13-15 05:46 PM
    Re-read my post again; it's clearly directed to every single poster in this thread that's "peeved" because they're not in the beta program, not to any single person.

If anyone's expectations were raised, then they raised their expectations themselves. Much like everything else in the world, people need to learn to temper their expectations as to not be disappointed; but to come on these forums and act like they're entitled to be in the beta program is beyond asinine.

Posted via CB10
    Not that it matters, but I hope I did not give that impression. I was not selected for this OS beta, nor the previous. I am however able to use the OS from the generosity of others. To me, that means balance in the force has been achieved.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    05-13-15 05:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    I read your post....no need to re-read it.
    "Just because you and a handful of users here wish they were in the beta program and are not".....is not directed at me? Sure, OK. Either way resorting to telling people to get a life and calling them "asinine" because they have a different opinion than you is childish. State your opinion but keep it civil.
    codeslinga likes this.
    05-13-15 05:52 PM
    Stinks like an iPhone or an android phone?

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.500
    I don't know, never owned either. It isn't real bad but a lot worse than it use to be.
    05-14-15 06:42 PM
    So I guess only 10.3.2 users get it

Posted via CB10
    LOL. Not all of them. No email as well.
    05-14-15 10:15 PM
    Had my first "scary" moment last evening: My post from http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...emory-1018794/

Well, that did not go too well. bberror-0021. Wipe was interrupted before blah blah. Thankfully I still have my N5 to fall back on.

Be careful if your wiping your phone with the leak.

Woot, autoloader kicked in after 3rd "Connecting to Bootrom"

Must be getting good at rebuilding my phone apps. 45 minutes and done. Anyways, storage space is back to norm, and phone is really nice and clean now.
    05-15-15 05:53 AM
    Well I was initially disappointed that after filling out the survey I wasn't selected, until this morning

Looks like they've opened it up to more users. I'm pretty happy
    Blacklatino likes this.
    06-02-15 09:55 AM
    Nooo! Now the awaiting continues.

Posted from the all mighty Z30 10.3.1.2744
    06-02-15 09:57 AM
    I finally got impatient and just jumped to 10.3.2.680, so I guess I missed out on getting accepted -.-

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-02-15 10:50 AM
    Lol, it's the official OS, not a beta

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 02:52 PM
    Lol, it's the official OS, not a beta

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it only unlocked who've been pushed the official so far?

06-02-15 03:54 PM
    Isn't it only unlocked who've been pushed the official so far?

Not sure to be honest.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 04:27 PM
315 ... 111213